How to Recover Deleted Google Chrome History on iPhonee
It’s nothing to delete history on Google Chrome until you desperately want to visit an important webpage which you haven’t added to bookmark yet. Here in the following, 3 ways are covered for how to find deleted Google Chrome history on iPhone. The software we’re going to use is iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery. You can download it and follow the guides below to check deleted google history on iPhone.Download for Windows Download for macOS
"Can you restore deleted history on Google Chrome on iPhone? I removed the browsing history on Chrome mobile iPhone. There is a webpage I need to find and visit. Please help me."
Browsing history is really important if you have used your iPhone as a tool to deal with work. You must have visited some important webpages and websites. In this case, saving the webpages to bookmarks is a great way. However, not everyone has the sense to do it. That’s the problem losing or deleting history on Chrome and want to find deleted Google history on iPhone. Do not worry!!! No matter for what reason you deleted history on Google Chrome on iPhone, you can follow the 3 ways below to recover the deleted history on Google Chrome on iPhone.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Chrome History on iPhone by Scanning iPhone
- Part 2. How to Find Deleted History on Google Chrome from iPhone with iTunes Backup
- Part 3. How to See Deleted Google Search History on iPhone with iCloud Backup
I know that you might have read the articles how to restore deleted Google Chrome history on Mac and how to recover deleted Chrome history in Windows. The mentioned ways some how are workable for how to get deleted history back on Google Chrome from iPhone as well. However, iPhone users are not likely to log in with their Google account for Chrome on iPhone and cookies are deleted by iPhone for the security issue. After then, if you want to recover Google Chrome deleted history on iPhone, you must make use of iPhone data recovery software. Otherwise, you might fail to find the deleted history on Google Chrome on iPhone.
Recover Chrome History on iPhone with Professional iPhone Data Recovery
iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery is a professional and trustworthy tool for users to retrieve files from iPhone as well from iTunes and iCloud backup files. It prevents data lost from iPhone for you. Here are some of its main features.
Your Effective iPhone Chrome History Recovery Software
- 3 recovery modes to recover Google Chrome history on iPhone, maximized the data recovery success rate, preventing data loss from your iPhone.
- Supports restore deleted videos from iPhone and get back over 200 file types, covering various pictures, audio files, documents, and more.
- Find iPhone data lost due to deletion, factory reset, iPhone damage and even iPhone lost.
- Fully compatible with all the iPhone models, including iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, and latest version.
Download iPhone data recovery software to learn how to find deleted history on google chrome on iPhone!!!
Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Chrome History on iPhone by Scanning iPhone
After you realized you had deleted Google Chrome history on iPhone, the very first thing you need to do is to stop using your iPhone right away, preventing data overwritten issue. The deleted data is still on your iPhone, but waiting to be replaced by new data. Keep it standstill and restore Google history on iPhone by following the steps below.
- Connect iPhone with computer
- Scan iPhone for deleted Google Chrome history
- Preview and Select Recoverable Files
Click the DOWNLOAD button to get the iPhone data recovery software on your computer, either on Mac or PC. It depends on your computer operating system. Choose the right version. Both the Windows and Mac versions are great to recover data from iPhone. Next, use a digital cable to connect your iPhone with your computer, making sure your computer has detected your iPhone. If not, reconnect again and tap the option "Trust this computer" on your iPhone.
Launch the iPhone Chrome history recovery software. From the start-up window, please select "Recover from iOS". After then, you can see there is a "Scan" button on the right side of your iPhone. Click it, letting the software looking for the deleted Google Chrome history for your iPhone.
Last, when the recovery process is done, you can see all the found files are put into categories on the left panel. Select the corresponding file to preview it. When finding the Google Chrome history, select it, and click "Recover".
"Recover from Device" is the last resort if you have not backed up your iPhone before deleting files. It prevents you from suffering the pain of losing data. If you have iTunes or iCloud backup files, then try the following ways to find deleted history on Google Chrome iPhone.
Part 2. How to Find Deleted History on Google Chrome from iPhone with iTunes Backup
Backing up the iPhone is a great way to prevent any risk on iPhone data. The free and workable backup way is using iTunes to back up iPhone to iTunes. It will not occupy any space on the iPhone, which is the popular reason for people to backup iPhone to iTunes. You can find deleted history on Google Chrome on iPhone by extracting data from iTunes backup.
- Install iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac or Windows on the computer which you had backed iPhone to before. Launch it and click "Recover from iTunes". In the iTunes backup list, select the one that contains the Google Chrome history and click "Scan".
- When the scanning process is finished, you can filter file types in the left panel and check out the details on the right side. When find the Chrome history, select it and click "Recover".
Part 3. How to See Deleted Google Search History on iPhone with iCloud Backup
The easiest way to back up iPhone must be using iCloud. Only keep the backup option enabled on iCloud, it syncs your iPhone and iCloud simultaneously and one click to back up iPhone to iCloud. Here are the steps for how to recover deleted Google Chrome history on iPhone.
- Install it on any workable computer. Then, click the "Recover from iCloud" option in the software and log in with your iCloud account.
- From the iCloud backup files list, select the one which was created before the deletion and click "Scan".
- Wait for the scanning to finish. After then, you can check out the found files on the right panel, see deleted Google search history on iPhone.
Summary: if a webpage or website is really important for you, please put it to bookmark. And you can log in with your Google account, syncing the bookmarks on any device, including computer, iPad, iPhone, and more. And backing up the iPhone is a must if you want to keep your iPhone data in safety. Whenever you deleted or lost files on iPhone, try iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery to recover the files as soon as possible.