How to Recover Deleted Pictures from SanDisk SD Card/Memory Card/USB Drive
"Anybody knows how to retrieve deleted photos from SanDisk memory card? I’ve used a SanDisk SD card for my GoPro camera. While transferring photos to my computer, it told me to delete the photos after the transfer. I confirmed the action. However, when I opened the media library, finding there isn’t a photo at all. Where are they? Can I recover deleted photos from SanDisk SD card?"
Remember that whenever you accidentally deleted photos from a SanDisk memory card or SD card, even a USB drive, the pictures are still there, not gone. You can retrieve the deleted pictures from SanDisk with data recovery software. Do not do anything to the SanDisk memory card/SD card/USB drive before the SanDisk photo recovery.
Part 1. Must Software to Recover Deleted Photos on SanDisk
When deleting photos on a Windows PC or Mac, all the deleted photos go to recycle bin. Unlike it, if you have deleted images on the SanDisk memory card, SD card, or USB drive, the photos are not likely to go to recycle bin, which results in data loss and you can’t restore deleted photos from SanDisk at all. To recover deleted files that can’t be found anywhere on your SanDisk drives, you need the help of data recovery software. Without it, you can’t see it and do anything to recover deleted pictures from SanDisk. That’s why iBeesoft Data recovery is developed.
iBeesoft Data Recovery is the best file recovery software to help users retrieve data from PC, Mac, USB flash drives, SD cards, memory cards, etc. here are its main features.
Your Safe & Effective Sandisk Photo Recovery Software
- Recover photos deleted from SanDisk drives easily in 2 simple steps.
- Fully support graphics in different formats, covering .PNG, .JPG, .GIF, and more.
- Support data recovery from SanDisk SD card, memory card, pen drives no matter how you lost the files, deletion, formatting, factory reset device, system crash, raw drive, etc.
- Allows you to retrieve deleted photos from SanDisk memory card on Windows PC and Mac by connecting the SanDisk with the computer.
Download the SanDisk memory card data recovery software to have a try now!
Part 2. How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from SanDisk Memory Card/SD Card/USB
Step 1. If your SanDisk is still on your device, you can use a USB cable to connect it with your computer. If you have already removed it from the device, then put in a SanDisk SD card to the PC.
Step 2. Click the download button to get the right version of SanDisk photo recovery according to your computer operating system (Windows version or Mac version). After then, install it on your computer. It is virus-free and safe.
Step 3. Launch the SanDisk picture recovery software. From the startup window, You need to choose the hard drive that stands for your SanDisk SD card and click "Scan" by moving the mouse over the hard drive.
Step 4. It will take a few minutes for the software to scan your SanDisk SD card for the deleted photos. After then, all the found deleted SanDisk SD cards are listed in the result window. Choose the files and preview them. If they’re the photos you have deleted from the SanDisk SD card, you can select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Part 3. Possible Reasons that Cause Photos Lost from SanDisk
- While connecting your device which contains the SanDisk SD card with a computer, the computer or device automatically delete photos on the SanDisk SD card.
- There is an error for your SanDisk SD card. You have to format it to fix the problem, but the formatting leads to photos erasure.
- Your computer or SanDisk SD card is corrupted, making it impossible for you to get the photos out.
- You delete the photos in the SanDisk SD card intentionally or unintentionally.
Tips to avoid SanDisk photo loss:
Backup is the most reliable way to prevent photos deletion or loss from SanDisk SD Card/memory card and pen drive. It’s time-consuming to backup photos from SanDisk by copy-n-paste. The easiest way is to make use of data backup software.
- For Windows PC, make use of iBeesoft DBackup
- For Mac, make use of Time Machine.
Part 4. FAQ for How to Recover Deleted Photos on SanDisk
- A: Yes, definitely you can by using iBeesoft Data Recovery to recover deleted photos from SanDisk memory card.
- 1. Connect the SanDisk memory card with your Windows PC or Mac.
- 2. Download and install the tool for SanDisk recovery on your PC or Mac and launch it.
- 3. Hover over the SanDisk in the data recovery software window and click "Scan".
- 4. Filter photos to check the details for found photos recoverable from SanDisk. Select needed ones and click "Recover" to save them.
- A: yes, you can use iBeesoft Free Data Recovery (for Windows PC only) to recover up to 2GB of photos from SanDisk for free.
- 1. Connect the SanDisk SD card with your Windows PC.
- 2. Download and install iBeesoft Free data recovery on your computer.
- 3. Launch the software and click "Scan" beside the SanDisk SD card
- 4. Preview the found photos from SanDisk. Select targe photos and click "Recover" to save them.
- A: Yes. iBeesoft Data Recovery software is able to help you recover photos from formatted SanDisk SD cards.
- 1. Insert the formatted SD card into the computer and make sure it is detected as an external hard drive
- 2. Launch SanDisk photo recovery software and select "Scan" beside the formatted SanDisk SD card to scan it.
- 3. Preview found photos and click "Recover" after selecting them.