How to Do Sandisk Corrupted SD Card Recovery & Fix Sandisk SD Card Corrupted
SanDisk SD card is one of most reliable card storage devices. As a famous & stable memory card, SanDisk SD card is used for storing data into the digital camera, mobile phone, voice recorder, etc. So, losing data from SanDisk SD card due to corruption or file system crash may bring great loss to the users. Fortunately, there is a precise method to solve SanDisk SD card corrupted and fix it. But, first you want to SanDisk corrupted SD card recovery on Mac or Windows, and then fix SanDisk SD card corrupted issue with some easy methods.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1. SanDisk SD card Corrupted Symptoms
- Part 2. How to Do Sandisk Corrupted SD Card Recovery
- Part 3. How to Fix SanDisk Card Corrupted
Part 1. SanDisk SD card Corrupted Symptoms
Normally, when a SanDisk SD card gets corrupted, you will lose part or all data on the SanDisk SD card. How do you know your SanDisk SD card has got corrupted? Here are some symptoms:
- Error message "SanDisk SD card is not accessible " or "Read/Write error on SanDisk SD card", file or directory is damaged and can not be read.
- The virus attacks the SanDisk SD card, causing folders or files to be inaccessible, add, deleted, etc.
- SanDisk SD carddisplays as RAW or system asks you to format the SanDisk SD card.
- All the files on the SanDisk SD card become shortcuts.
- You may find some of the files or all the files on your SanDisk SD card are missing with no reasons etc.
Mostly, you can’t access the SanDisk SD card when it gets corrupted or the system continues to ask you to format the SanDisk SD card when you connect this card with your computer. The file system of the SanDisk SD card has been damaged. But, you still have the chance to recover your data whether you have formatted the SanDisk SD card or not. You can follow the instruction below to recover files from a corrupted SanDisk SD card.
Part 2. SanDisk Corrupted SD Card Recovery Solution
Before you fix the issue of SanDisk SD card corrupted, you need to get back the lost documents, pictures, audio, videos, archives and other files from corrupted SanDisk SD card with SanDisk corrupted SD card recovery. iBeesoft Data Recovery is one of the most powerful corrupted SD card recovery software. It uses the latest scanning algorithm to help your safe and full recover data from corrupted SD card, hard drive/partition, external disk, digital camera, player etc on Window or Mac.
Your Safe & Effective Corrupted SD Card Recovery Software
- Recover lost or deleted documents, photos, audio, music, emails from any storage device effectively and completely.
- Support preview files to make sure better recovery effects
- Fully compatible data recovery from SanDisk SD card in Windows 10/7/8/XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.6 and later.
How to use SanDisk corrupted SD card recovery tool to get back data from corrupted SanDisk SD card?
Step 1: Select the file types you want to recover.
Run iBeesoft data recovery software on your computer and connect the corrupted SanDisk SD card with the computer. First step: select the file types you want to recover and click on "Start" button.
Step 2: Select the corrupted SanDisk SD card.
Select the SanDisk SD card and click on "Scan" button to scan the corrupted SanDisk SD card to find lost data.
Step 3: Preview and recover lost data from corrupted SanDisk SD card.
Once the scan is complete, you can preview and and click "Recover" to recover all the lost data from the corrupted SanDisk SD card.
Part 3. How to fix SanDisk SD Card Corrupted?
There are many methods can help you fix SanDisk corrupted. After you recover all lost data with iBeesoft Data Recovery from the corrupted SanDisk SD card, you can follow these methods to fix a corrupted SanDisk SD card.
- Format the SanDisk SD card with quick format option on Windows or disk utility on Mac.
- Try chkdsk command, connect the SanDisk SD card to your computer. Click the start menu and type "chkdsk" followed by drive letter, colon and /f at the command prompt
- Use Sandisk in-built solution
- Fix the logical error with bug fix tool or send your SanDisk SD card to a local repair store.