Lexar SD Card Recovery Mac - Recover Files from Lexar SD Card on Mac
Lexar SD cards are one of the most renowned memory cards available on the market. If you are a Lexar SD card user, then it’s obvious that you have a lot of personal data like photos, documents, music, videos, etc. and more in your SD card. So losing or accidentally deleting all these data is never an option for any user. Still, a lot of people have reported that they have experienced data loss due to a lot of reasons in Lexar SD cards. It’s not like the cards are bad, cause they are not and they are very good quality. The problem can occur for many reasons and here in this article, we are going to learn everything about Lexar SD card recovery for Mac. Also, you will learn how to use the best tool and how to restore files from Lexar memory card on Mac.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1: Why You Need a Lexar Recovery Tool for Mac
- Part 2: The Best Lexar SD Card Recovery Mac Software to Restore Lost/Deleted Files
- Part 3: Guide for How to Recover Files from Lexar Memory card on Mac
Part 1: Why You Need a Lexar Recovery Tool for Mac
Lexar SD cards are very popular cards used in Android devices, camcorders, digital cameras, and other equally portable devices. There are various reasons that you need to use a Lexar SD card recovery Mac software. Here are the reasons for you.
- Accidental deletion, formatted and any kind of malware or virus attack can cause data loss in a Lexar memory card, so you need a Lexar recovery tool for Mac to recover deleted/formatted files from Lexar SD card on Mac.
- Sometimes improper handling can cause data loss in a Lexar SD card because they are a little piece of gadget that can hold data inside them. If you don’t handle these cards with care while you keep them outside of a device and removing or inserting them on a device, then it can cause damage to the cards. That’s when you need a Lexar SD card recovery tool for Mac.
- SD cards store all the information of files based on file systems. If somehow, the file system is damaged then you are most likely to lose data from your SD card. So you’ll need a Lexar memory card recovery Mac APP to get lost data on Mac when it is damaged.
- When the Lexar SD card is reading or writing files, removing the card from the device or interrupting the card in the process causes data loss. That’s when you need a Lexar drive recovery software for Mac to recover Lexar SD card data on Mac.
- Sudden power failure can cause internal damage in a Lexar SD card and this may cause data loss.
Part 2: The Best Lexar SD Card Recovery Mac Software to Restore Lost/Deleted Files
The best way to perform Lexar SD card recovery on Mac is by using iBeesoft Data Recovery software. The Lexar recovery tool for Mac will provide the easiest and effective file recovery process every time. It’ll help you find deleted or lost data from Lexar SD cards on Mac in no time. Also, this SD card recovery software for Mac can get files back in almost all data loss situations. It has the most amazing and advanced features for Lexar SD card data recovery on Mac.
Your Effective Lexar SD Card Recovery Mac Software
- It can restore Lexar SD card on Mac from various data loss scenarios such as accidentally deleted, formatted drive, files lost due to volume loss, deleted, hidden, inaccessible, re-partition or damaged, virus attack, drive displays as RAW, and more.
- The unformat or undelete SD card program has 2 scanning modes and allows you to recover data from Lexar SD card on Mac in a few easy steps. It’s easy to handle, powerful and made for the novice users.
- It has advanced Lexar data recovery power that supports 100+ devices and 500 file types.
Part 3: Guide for How to Recover Files from Lexar Memory card on Mac
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide for how to use the Lexar SD card recovery Mac tool to recover deleted files from SD card on Mac or restore formatted memory card.
- First you need to connect your Lexar memory card to your Mac computer by using a card reader. Then download, install and run the Lexar card recovery Mac software on your Mac.
- From the main window of the program, you just need to choose the file types that you want to get back files from the Lexar SD card. There are many file types available here. Choose the ones that you need and then click on the "Start" button to proceed.
- On the next window, you will see a list of all the drivers that are available in your Mac, including your Lexar SD card drive. You just need to select the SD card drive and click on the "Scan" button to start the scanning process.
- Finally, you will see that after the scanning is finished, the Lexar recovery Mac tool will display all the lost data in the program window. You can easily select the file category from the left side panel of the program, then select the files that you need to restore and preview them to confirm. After that, click on the "Recover" button to recover all the deleted or lost Lexar SD card data in your Mac.
By default, the scanning mode you’ve used from the beginning is a Quick Scan. It’s very useful to scanning files lost or deleted from Lexar SD card with the complete file properties. To recover more files from Lexar SD card on Mac, try the Deep Scan from the result window. the best SD card recovery software for Mac will scan the Lexar SD card for more data.