There are several ways available to retrieve deleted missed calls on iPhone, either recover deleted missed calls on iPhone without a computer or without backup. If you do not have iPhone backup files, you can restore your iPhone with the backup files. If not, you can try iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery to scan it for the missed calls.
The call history on your iPhone consists of all the details of incoming, outgoing, and missed calls. If you have deleted the call history accidentally or with knowledge, you might be missing on saving essential numbers. In such situations, the only thing that comes to your mind is how to retrieve deleted missed calls from your iPhone. Do not worry, as you have three different methods through which you can recover the call log.
If you want to find an answer to how to retrieve deleted missed calls on iPhone, then the quickest method is to use the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery tool. It is a fantastic software that helps you get back all the deleted content in a few simple steps. The flexible nature and ease of use make it stand out from the rest. The crucial characteristics of the missed call recovery tool for iPhone are as follows:
The most straightforward answer for how to recover deleted missed calls on iPhone is by scanning the device. Follow the steps to use the software to retrieve the list.
Step 1: You must have the latest iTunes software installed on your computer. Visit the official Apple website to download and install the same. Download the software and install it on your computer.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone using USB cable and launch the recovery software. From the display screen, select the "Recover from iOS Device" option. The recovery tool recognizes the connected phone automatically. If it fails, then you must enable the "Trust this computer" feature on your iPhone. Click the "Scan" button to recover deleted call history from iPhone.
Step 3: The software will display the recoverable files after the scan is complete. It arranges the data according to the file type. You can preview the files, select the necessary data, and click the "Recover" button to save the iPhone missed salls.
Two parts answer how to retrieve missed calls from iPhone using iCloud backup files. These are:
1. Launch iBeesoft iPhone data recovery software for Mac or Windows and select "Recover from iCloud" feature. Enter your username and password. The tool will gain access to the backup files and displays the same.
2. From the available list, choose the file that contains your information, preferably the last backup file. Select it and click "Scan".
3. iBeesoft will extract the backup file and shows you the contents arranged according to the file format. You can select "Call History" from the left pane to preview and press "Recover" to save it.
1. Ensure that you have connected your iPhone to a Wi-Fi that has a stable network. Navigate to the "Settings" app on your device and click the "General" option to retrieve deleted missed calls from your iPhone.
2. Select "Reset" and then choose "Erase All Content and Settings". After the reset process is complete, you must set up your device from the beginning. Follow the on-screen guidelines until you reach the "App & Data" screen.
3. Select "Restore from iCloud Backup" and sign-in with your credentials. Then, select the preferred file, after which the restoration starts automatically. The completion depends on the size of the backup file.
4. Once the process is complete, you can head back to the call log to check for the content. You will find all your incoming, outgoing, and missed calls stored as before.
Can you recover missed calls on iPhone using iTunes backup files? Yes, you can use your iTunes backup file to get back your deleted missed calls list. You can do it in two ways.
1. Start iBeesoft data recovery software for iPhone. From the window, select the "Recover from iTunes" option. It will provide the software the capability to search your computer for all the iTunes backup files and display them in the window. You must choose the folder that contains the missed call information. Usually, it will be the latest backup file that you created. Click "Scan" to let the software to commence scanning the selected backup file.
2. After completing the scan, iBeesoft will display the contents arranged according to the file format. You can choose "Call History" from the left pane to view the contents. Preview the files, mark, and then click the "Recover" button to extract the deleted missed calls onto your computer.
1. Plug iPhone to your computer. If you do not have the latest iTunes version, download, and install the same. After installation, launch iTunes. From the iTunes window, click on your iPhone device from the left pane.
2. From the right section of the screen, choose "Restore Backup" under the "Backup" section.
3. You can unplug your iPhone after completion and check for the deleted missed call details.
Have you chosen the right way to retrieve missed calls from iPhone? You can either make use of iPhone data recovery to recover from iPhone, iTunes, or iCloud backup files, or restore with iTunes and iCloud backup files. There always a suitable way.