How to Retrieve Deleted Call Log on iPhone without/with Computer
iPhone call history recovery is no longer a tedious procedure. The reason why one would require it changes according to several situations such as deleting the call log mistakenly, corruption of the software and re-installing the phone software. Nonetheless, one can brush away the worries, as it is possible to retrieve deleted call log iphone without/with computer using five different methods.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1: How to Do iPhone Call History Recovery with Computer
- Part 2: How to See Deleted Calls on iPhone by iTunes
- Part 3: How to Find Deleted Calls from iPhone by iCloud
- Part 4: How to Recover Deleted Call History on iPhone without Computer
- Part 5: How to Retrieve Deleted Call Log on iPhone without Computer
Part 1: How to Do iPhone Call History Recovery with Computer
The first procedure to recover deleted call history from iPhone is by scanning it using iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery software. The tool algorithm helps you get call log back on iPhone with ease. The primary advantage provided by the program is its ability to offer numerous options to the customers. It includes selecting particular files, scanning only a specific location, or choosing the provided options by the software to quickly see deleted calls on iPhone.
The integration of different iPhone call history recovery methods onto a single platform provides the best option for users to get back the lost or erased call log from any model of the iPhone. Of the different procedures offered, scanning the device is an efficient and easiest way. Nonetheless, other procedures delivered by the program ensure a 100% extraction rate from iTunes and iCloud backups. Likewise, it helps to find deleted calls on iPhone.
Your Effective iPhone Call History Recovery Software
- Retrieve deleted call log on iPhone due to accidental deletion, system crash, restoring the device to factory setting, virus attacks, device stolen, damaged device and more.
- Another advantage of using the software is its ability to identify different file types in various categories. It can quickly recover permanently deleted photos, videos, contacts, call logs, messages, notes, calendar details, WhatsApp messages, and more files from iPhone without backup.
- Standalone version for iPhone data recovery on Mac or Windows PC. You can easily get call log back on iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Call History from iPhone with Computer
Download and install the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery package from the official website and install the same.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using the provided cable.
- Launch the iBeesoft iPhone call history recovery app by clicking the icon.
- From the primary window, choose "Recover from iOS Device" option.
- See iPhone deleted calls
- Click "Recover" button to save call history
The program detects the connected phone automatically. If it does not, then it is necessary to enable the "Trust this computer" option on the phone. Once the device appears on the screen, users can click the "Scan" button.
The software will commence scanning the device and display all the recoverable data on the following screen. It organizes data according to the file type, making it easy for users to search for required content ease. From the left side, users can check "Call History" to display the deleted call history iPhone files in the center pane.
Depending on the requirement, one can select required files or all the files, and press "Recover" to find deleted calls on iPhone with Computer. The APP asks the location to save the files. Users can choose any place on the computer.
Part 2: How to See Deleted Calls on iPhone by iTunes
Selective getting provides more significant benefits for those who are seeking to get back only a few contacts or the essential calls from history. The significant advantage is that there will be no overwritten of the current history. It means that users have the choice to select from previous history or an existing history. The answer to how to retrieve call history on iPhone is by using "Recover from iTunes" mode of this tool, which helps by scanning the iTunes backup files.
- Step 1: Launch the software by clicking the icon from the desktop.
- From the primary screen of this program, choose the "Recover from iTunes" option.
- Restore call history from iPhone with iTunes backup files
The option allows one to select an iTunes backup file and extract contents. The advantage is that the software helps in detecting the backup files present on the computer with ease. It will display the same on the screen. Upon showing the devices backup file/files, one can select one according to the order and press the "Scan" button.
The scanning will take a while depending on the size. Upon completing, the best free iPhone data recovery software software will show the contents arranged in an organized manner according to their respective file formats. From the tree directory present to the left side of the window, one can choose the call history option to allow the utility to show the history details in the center pane. From the files displayed, one can begin marking according to the need and press the "Recover" button. The software will ask for a location to save the data. It is advisable to choose a location on the computer to avoid further loss.
Part 3: How to Find Deleted Calls from iPhone by iCloud
If users are backing up content to their iCloud account, the answer to how to recover deleted call history on iPhone is simple – using "Recover from iCloud" mode of this app. The advantage is that iCloud is accessible from any computer and anywhere. Therefore, users can quickly get the lost call log if they do not have access to their personal computer where they stored iTunes backup.
- From the application primary window, choose "Recover from iCloud" option.
- The software will show the iCloud backup. One can select the recent or preferred file and press the "Scan" button to begin the download of the content.
- After the download is complete, the program will extract the files and displays the same. It arranges them according to the file format. Users can quickly select "Call History" from the left window and look at the contents in the center pane. One can mark the needed files from the same and press the "Recover" button to save them to a location on the computer.
In the same window, users have to log in to their iCloud account. The software does not store the login details. It only extracts the iCloud backup files after the login is successful.
Part 4: How to Recover Deleted Call History on iPhone without Computer
Retrieve call history on iPhone without computer is possible using the restore feature provided by the iTunes backup file. The following steps will be helpful in see the iPhone call history with ease:
- Open iTunes on the computer, click "Edit" and choose "Preferences".
- From the same window, press the "Device" tab and disable the "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically" option to start the retrieve deleted call log on iPhone without computer.
- Connect the phone to the computer using the cable.
- From the iTunes window, choose the Device tab and click the Summary at the left column.
- From the right pane, choose the "Restore Backup" under the manually backup and restore option.
- When the pop-up appears, choose the connected phone in the Name field and click the "Restore" button.
It will trigger the automated iPhone call history recovery process. After completion, one can eject the phone, and the call logs will appear where they should be on the phone.
Part 5: How to Retrieve Deleted Call Log on iPhone without Computer
Follow the steps to restore call history on iPhone without computer using restore option from iCloud backup:
- Ensure that the iPhone is running on a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Settings on your iPhone
- Find and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- In App & Data screen, select Restore from iCloud Backup
- Select an iCloud backup from the backup list to restore your iPhone.
The recover deleted call history on iPhone without computer process will erase everything present on the phone and is preferable to take a backup before proceeding. The time taken for completion of the process varies from one to another, as it depends on the size. Waiting for it to complete is necessary to avoid corruption. Upon finishing, the system asks for setup from scratch. Follow the instructions on the screen until one reaches the App & Data screen.
From the available backup files, one can select the preferred file, and the restoration starts. Depending on the size of the record, the completion will take some time. It is preferable to keep the phone aside until the iPhone call history recovery process completes.
After completion of the restoration, it is time for the user to set up the phone. Once this is complete, the disappeared call history or call log will be there where it should be on the phone. One can check the entire log by heading to the call app where one can check the incoming, outgoing, and missed call that appear.