Snapchat Message Recovery APP: Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages on iPhone
There is no snapchat message recovery app running on iPhone to get back deleted Snapchat messages. However, luckily, there are 2 ways for how to restore deleted snapchat text messages on iPhone: find manually and retrieve with iPhone data recovery software. Check out and choose the way that's right for you.Download for Windows Download for macOS
Snapchat is a very famous video sharing app that allows users to send text messages, photos, and videos to their friends. But the catch is these texts, photos and videos stay available to see for only 10 seconds. Also, there are various filters available on Snapchat that has made this video sharing app famous among the users. But a lot of people ask this same question, "how to recover Snapchat messages on iPhone or how to find Snapchat messages on iPhone without computer?" So if you are one of them and you want to know if it’s possible to recover deleted Snapchat messages on iPhone, then you need to read this article. You will get all the information on Snapchat message recovery in iPhone with a proper step by step guideline.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1: When Does Snapchat Delete Chats or Snaps?
- Part 2: How to Recover Deleted/Lost Snapchat Messages on iPhone with PC
- Part 3: How to Get Back Snapchat Messages iPhone without Computer
- Part 4: How to Save Text Messages on Snapchat Manually
Part 1: When Does Snapchat Delete Chats or Snaps?
For chats (messages)
By default, Snapchat will delete the messages immediately on the server once they are checked and read. You can change the settings by going to "Chat Settings" > "Delete Chats" to set "24 Hours after Viewing".
For the messages that are left unopened or unchecked for 30 days, the Snapchat server will trash them automatically.
The snaps from Snapchats will be deleted automatically likewise once each recipient opens and reads them. However, if they haven't been opened or checked for 30 days, the server will trash them too.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted/Lost Snapchat Messages on iPhone with PC
If you have deleted or lost your Snapchat messages from your iPhone, then the best way to retrieve Snapchat messages on iPhone without a computer is by using iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery. This is the best Snapchat messages recovery for iPhone and it is also powerful iOS data recovery software. It allows users to preview and restore permanently deleted photos from iPhone and get back audio, messages, contacts, and more. It has 3 professional modes such as from the directly iOS device, from iTunes backup files, and from iCloud backup files. Here is how to retrieve Snapchat Snapchat on iPhone.
Your Effective Snapchat Messages Recovery APP
- Easily and quickly get back Snapchat messages from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch within 2 steps.
- It allows you to see lost/deleted Snapchat messages before the restore. The recover Snapchat messages iPhone tool is 100% safe and doesn't break your files.
- Fully compatible retrieve Snapchat messages on iPhone under Windows 11/10/7/8/XP/Vista and Mac.
#1. Snapchat Message Recovery from iPhone Directly
If you haven’t had any backup files of your iPhone which contains the deleted Snapchat messages, you’d better recover deleted Snapchat messages on iPhone as soon as possible. The sooner the better. Otherwise, they’ll lost forever.
First please download and install the Snapchat message recovery APP on your computer and launch it. Though it is an iPhone data recovery software tool, it has to work on a computer for iPhone. Then connect your iPhone into the PC by using a good quality USB cable and click on the "Recover From iOS Device" tab. If not connected, please check the "trust" button on your iPhone, letting it trust your computer first.
Next, you’ll be led to the window with the "Scan" button on. Click "Scan" to let the software look for useful Snapchat messages for you.
When it finishes the scanning process, all found files are sorted into categories on the left side. Next, you can filter out the wanted ones and preview the Snapchat messages. When finding the wanted ones, click on the "Recover" button to recovering Snapchat messages on iPhone without computer.
If you accidentally deleted Snapchat pictures, then this method can still help you recover deleted photos from Snapchat.
#2. Restore Snapchat messages From iTunes Backup Files
If you’ve backed up your iPhone to iTunes manually, then it’s very likely you can get back Snapchat messages on iPhone from the iTunes backup file by extracting them from the package.
Launch the Snapchat message recovery APP on your computer and click on the "Recover From iTunes" tab. Next, you’ll see all iTunes backup files on your computer are listed in the window. Please select the one that most likely to contain your Snapchat messages. Next, click on the "Scan" button, letting the software extract useful information from the iTunes backup package file.
When it finished, all the files inside that backup file will be displayed on your computer screen. You can select and preview the files that you want to recover from here. Check out the left panel, there are all the file types extracted from the iTunes backup file. You need to choose "Snapchat Data" under the "Messages and Call log" tab and click on the "Recover" button to save Snapchat messages.
#3. Retrieve Deleted Snapchat messages on iPhone from iCloud
To save time, people like to backup iPhone to iCloud. You deleted Snapchat messages are very likely to be there. Try the way below to find deleted Snapchat messages on iPhone.
Launch this tool on your PC and click on the "Recover from iCloud" tab. Next, sign in to your iCloud account. Please note the software never collect any of your data. It only gets your permission to get into the iCloud backup file, looking for your deleted iPhone Snapchat messages.
After logging into your iCloud account, all the iCloud backups available will be listed on the window. You need to choose the iCloud backup mostly like to contain your Snapchat messages and click on the "Scan" button to do Snapchat message recovery.
After the scanning finishes, all the data in the iCloud backup file will be extracted and listed in the left. You can select and preview any Snapchat messages. When finding the one you want to get back and click on the "Recover" button to save it on your computer.
Part 3: How to Get Back Snapchat Messages iPhone without Computer
The only way to recover Snapchat message from iPhone without computer is taht you have iPhone backup file on iTunes or iCloud. Only with that, you can restore the Snapchat messages to iPhone.
#1. Recover iPhone Snapchat Message from iTunes Backup.
- Connect your iPhone with computer where you have backed up iPhone files.
- Launch iTunes on your computer and click "Restore iPhone".
- Choose a backup file to restore iPhone and finish the whole process.
#2. Find Snapchat Message from iCloud Backup
- Tap Settings on iPhone >General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Wait for the data erasing until you see a pop-up asks for set up a new iPhone.
- Select "Restore fro iCloud Backup" > sign in with your iCloud ID > Select an iCloud backup which contains the snapchat to restore.
After reading this article, there will be no doubt left in your mind about Snapchat message recovery on iPhone. Still, if you are confused, which way you need to use for the best result, then you can blindly trust on iBeesoft data recovery software. This is a one-stop iPhone Snapchat recovery APP and the guideline from this article will help you to easily recover Snapchat messages on iPhone without computer in no time. Getting Snapchat messages back is really easy and you don’t have to panic when you can get help from an amazing tool like this. So don’t waste your time on any other software and start using the best free iPhone Data Recovery software.
Part 4: How to Save Text Messages on Snapchat Manually
The easiest and basic way to recover Snapchat messages on iPhone is by manually saving it. Here is how you can manually save text messages on Snapchat.
- you need to launch the Snapchat app on your iPhone and sign into the app. You will be automatically redirected to the screen where you can send a snap. You need to scroll right the screen with your finger and this will take you to the chat screen.
- Now you need to tap on the "Chat" button from the upper left corner and find someone that you can chat with. Type in your message and tap on the "Send" button.
- Now you need to tap the messages that you want to save and those messages will be in bold text and colored "Grey". This means the messages are selected specifically and they won’t be deleted when you go offline.
- If you don’t want to keep any message later, just tap on it again and it will vanish within 10 seconds.