How to Recover Files from HP USB Flash Drive
HP USB flash drive provides an excellent opportunity for users who like to carry data with ease. Of course, not all the drives can provide the means of security and capacity, but HP offers them both in its USB drive, making it worth every penny. Furthermore, the latest technology helps the company to keep up with the speed of data transfer, allowing users to copy data from any PC or laptop at higher speeds in a few seconds.
Provided are the primary advantages of using HP USB flash drive when compared with other external drives:
- The primitive reason for the use of the product is its portability and size. The USB is available in a thumb size, making it for users to carry it with a breeze. Also, they do not require any additional power supply to operate, making them completely independent. They consume minute power for operation.
- The data transfer rate is high, which again depends on the technology used by the company. However, the transfer rate is generally high in USB flash drives in comparison to others.
- HP USB flash drive functions irrespective of the weather conditions. However, one should note to keep it away from liquid spills that cause short-circuit upon connecting to a computer or complete damage.
- Any operating system running on any model of a computer or laptop recognizes the flash drive with ease.
- It is possible to protect the data present on the flash drive by encrypting the data and assigning a password.
- The availability is a wide range, which means that users can choose the storage space according to the requirement.
- They are available at highly affordable prices, making them competitive against other external drives in the market.
Scenarios or the reasons for loss of files loss from HP USB flash drive
The reasons or the situations for data loss changes how a person handles the flash drive. Nonetheless, there are a few situations where the reasons are almost the same for everyone. Below are the common factors:
- Deleting your files from HP USB flash drive and formatting the HP flash memory recovery or other devices.
- Damage of the disk: flash drives function for an extended period and under severe/harsh conditions. Improper handling and continuous use of the same makes them prone to damage after a certain period, and nobody knows when that would happen.
- Disasters: mother nature is all about fury and poses a significant danger without any intimation. For instance, in cases of earthquakes or cyclones, one would think of personal/family safety than providing shelter to electronic products. Even if a flash drive survives the aftermath, it becomes difficult to recover the data.
- Improper operation: most people remove the drive immediately once the data transfer is complete. They fail to identify the fact that there is a procedure to remove it safely, which prevents corruption of the data and helps prevent data loss.
Best Tool to Retrieve Data from HP USB Flash Drive
HP USB flash recovery requires the use of a program that can analyze all the sectors with ease and get back the maximum data. iBeesoft Data Recovery acts as an excellent software in this case. With the guidance provided by the program, HP recovery flash drive is a simple game.
iBeesoft uses an advanced algorithm that helps in HP recovery USB flash drive with ease. It scans thoroughly and deeply before displaying the content it can retrieve. The following information provides how well the developers coded it for an HP flash recovery for the maximum potential in the retrieval of data:
Your Safe & Effective HP USB Flash Recovery Program
- Helps in recovery of data lost due to intentionally/accidentally deleted files from HP USB flash, formatted HP drive, the drive returns an inaccessible/unreadable error, HP USB flash drive displays the format as RAW, and for other unknown reasons.
- The HP flash drive recovery tool supports to recover all types of lost data, such as document, graphics, video, audio, email, archive, and other file types. It can recovers whatever you have lost from HP USB flash drive under Windows PC or Mac.
Additional abilities of the software are its ability to identify multiple file-formats and support a wide range of storage drives such as computers, laptops, HDDs, external HDDs, SSDs, flash drives, memory cards, and more.
Guide to Perform HP USB Flash Drive Recovery on Windows/Mac
1. Install the data recovery software
HP flash recovery is a simple procedure with the help of USB file recovery tool. Even a novice can perform the task with ease. However, before proceeding with the steps mentioned below, it is essential to install the trial version available from the website of the tool. After completing the installation, follow the steps below to recover files from HP USB flash:
2. Selecting a location
After choosing the file format/formats, it is now time to choose the location for which the tool will scan for retrieval of the data. The screen shows all the locations, including that of the connected HP USB flash drive. One must select the flash drive as the scanning location and press the "Scan" button to allow the HP external hard drive data recovery or restore deleted files from HP USB drive tool to begin the scan process.
3. Preview and recover HP USB flash drive
The Windows or Mac HP USB flash drive recovery tool will perform the scanning process. After completion, it will display the results in a new window. One can select the file format or folders from the tree directory to the left, the files available under the selected file format at the center, and the thumbnail of a selected file to the right. Based on the preview, one can mark the crucial data from the USB flash drive, choose the saving destination, and select the "Recove" button to begin the HP recovery usb flash drive process.