Pen Drive Data Recovery Online Free – Recover Files from Pen Drive Files
When you search on the Internet, you can see people are asking "how to Pendrive recover data online", "how to do pen drive recovery online?", "How can I free online data recovery from USB drive?" and even the worst, "how can I repair my pen drive online?". Pen drive has become the most popular device to store and carry digital items. On one hand, it’s very convenient for people to manage files. At another hand, it’s risky to lose files as well due to a pen drive crash, deleted, damaged, formatted, displays as RAW, etc.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1. Is it Possible to Pen Drive Data Recovery Online Free, CMD or Without Software?
- Part 2. Simple Way to Recover Pen Drive with Tool (100% Effective)
- Part 3. Frequently Asked Questions for Pen Drive Recovery
It’s torture for people when lost files or can’t access their pen drive. A pen drive always contains important reports, photos, documents, etc. That’s why people are looking for the quickest solution: pen drive data recovery online free, pen drive data recovery CMD, how to get back deleted files from a USB drive without using software, and so on.
Part 1. Is it Possible to Pen Drive Data Recovery Online Free, CMD or Without Software
1st, there is no free online data recovery from USB drive. You should understand that the software must access your pen drive when you try to find data. But, for your computer's security, the system does not allow any online pen drive data recovery program to access your local computer, let alone a pen drive. If there is any so-called pen drive recovery online software, it might let you download some drivers for the pen drive device, trying to fix the corruption issues.
2nd, pen drive recovery using CMD means the command prompt for pen drive to restore lost files. To be honest, it is useless. Generally, it works for your computer, not for your pen drive. You can think in this way, you delete files on the computer, then they are put in the trash bin. You delete files in pen drive on the computer, they disappear right away, not in the trash bin at all.
Third, you can not get deleted files back from pen drive without software unless you have backups. Deleted files are still on your pen drive but invisible by you. You cannot do it manually, without the help of software.
Part 2. Simple Way to Recover Pen Drive with Tool
There are many professional yet affordable software available for you to choose from, making your pen drive data recovery process easy, simple yet effective. iBeesoft Data Recovery is such kind of tool you can trust. It supports all kinds of pen drives, letting you restore most over 1000 types of files from the pen drive. Most important of all, you can try it for free. After making sure, the online USB data recovery tool is able to recover files from a pen drive, USB drive, disk/partition, memory card, or other drives.
Effective Online Pen Drive Recovery Software
- It can easily get back photos, documents, music, videos, and more files from USB/pen drive due to deletions, formatting, virus attacks, and other data loss scenarios.
- Two scan modes – Quick Scan and Deep Scan to ensure near perfect pen drive data recovery
- Fully compatible recover pen drive data under Windows 11/10/7/8/XP/Vista or macOS.
Guide for How to Restore Deleted/Lost Files from Pen Drive
Here in the following are the simple steps for how to use the data recovery from pen drive online download software to quickly get back lost, deleted or formatted files from pen drive. You can take it as reference:
- Connect your pen drive with your computer, making sure it is detected by your computer. Next, download and install iBeesoft Data Recovery on your computer. You need to choose the right version, Windows or Mac data recovery, according to your computer OS.
- Launch the online pen drive data recovery software. You can see all drives on the computer, as well as your pen drive are listed in the main window. Please select the pen drive and click "Scan" to next.
- During the scanning process, you can see files are find by the software. They are sorted into categories on the left. If the files you’re looking for are found, you can stop the scanning process right away. Preview the files and recover them to your computer by selecting "Recover".
Though there is no pen drive recovery online service available to find files from a pen drive, you should still do the pen drive data recovery as soon as possible. Otherwise, you will face the possibility of losing the pen drive files permanently. iBeesoft Data Recovery allows you to scan pen drives to list recoverable files for free. To recover them, you can choose a suitable plan. Download the pen drive data recovery to have a try now!
Part 3. Frequently Asked Questions for Pen Drive Recovery
How can I restore my USB content after formatting?
Generally, when formatting a drive, there are 2 modes.
- Quick format - will overwrite the boot record during the formatting process, and the data area will remain unchanged.
- Deep format - will recheck and mark bad clusters, clear the root directory table, and empty the data area.
Therefore, If you use a Windows PC for erasing when you uncheck the checkbox in front of the "quick format" option, it will perform a deep format, and your data will disappear completely at this time. If you keep this option, you can get them back through unformat pen drive program.
How can I recover my pendrive data for free?
Accidental deletion is the main reason for the content loss. With the development of computer technology, we have many ways to find them for free. Below is the use of retrieval software to find deleted data.
- Use USB to connect your thumb drive with your computer.
- Install iBeesoft Free Data Recovery and launch it
- Select the connected pen drive and click "Scan".
- Preview found files deleted from pen drive and select to restore.
How do you repair a pen drive which is not working?
There are many reasons why the pen drive does not work, such as not detected, prompting that it needs to be formatted before it can be used, slow transfer speed, format error, read and write protection, and file access denied, etc. Provide it can be recognized by the system, then it can be fixed by formatting and modifying the access permissions. If it doesn't show up in the drive list, then you click here to fix the USB drive not recognized issue.
How can I recover my corrupted pen drive?
There are many wrong actions that can cause damage to a USB drive. In most cases, the files saved there are still there. If it can be recognized by the computer, then you can recover corrupted pen drive in the following way.
- Download iBeesoft Data Recovery
- Scan the corrupted pen drive
- Preview extract data from a drive
- Select and save them to your computer.
How can I recover my deleted files from pen drive without software?
When you delete a file, the file system just changes its corresponding record. Therefore, it is still stored in the drive. So when you delete a file and you don't write other data to it, you have a chance to get it back. Usually, we use software to extract the removed files. So is it possible to recover my deleted files from pen drive without software? Of course, it is the way to use the command to find it. However, this method is not 100% successful, you can try the next method.
- Connect the pen drive to your computer
- Pressing Win + R keys
- Type CMD and Enter
- Type chkdsk F:/f (F is your pen drive)
- Type E: \>attrib -h -r -s /s /d
- Open the USB drive and check the returned data