How to Recover Deleted Files from SD Card in Windows 11/10
Are you looking to recover SD card data Windows 10 or Windows 11? Well, you are in the right place. Following this guide, you will seamlessly recover deleted office documents, photos, or project contracts from your SD card in Windows 11/10. Deleting wrong files or formatting wrong SD cards are common scenarios that give individuals endless headaches. Although this consequence is nothing different, files can be deleted from SD cards in different ways.
Factors that Influence Data Loss in SD Card
The most common scenarios under which data loss occurs in SD cards include:
- Accidentally deleting files from the SD card.
- The formatting SD card with no backup available removes all data from the storage device.
- Removing SD card from the computer or a digital device while it's accessing data in Windows 11/10.
- SD card could be logically corrupted, where you may get error messages like "format the disk before using it" or "The directory or file is corrupted and unreadable".
- An error occurring when transferring data, which may happen in the process of Cutting & Pasting, after files disappear in the SD card and in Windows hard drive as well.
- Physical damage on the SD card, which makes SD card unrecognizable by PC.
- Virus or malware could potentially damage or delete files secretly.
Recovery SD card windows 10/11 ought to be performed as soon as you realize the occurrence of data loss. Fortunately, it's possible to restore lost data in your SD card using a simple effortless process. Before you begin to recover deleted files from SD card in Windows 11/10, keep following points in mind:
- Avoid storing new data on the SD card.
- Turn off the smartphone or digital camera and remove the SD card to avoid overwriting lost files.
- Keep the SD card safe to avoid any physical damage.
- Avoid formatting the sd card even when requested due to file system corruption.
- Avoid using any defragmentation tools on your SD card, as this may erase data and affect the results of SD card recovery Windows 11/10.
To have a better chance of successfully recovering lost data from SD cards, endeavor to follow the above advice to protect deleted data from overwriting and damage.
Best Software for Recovering SD Card Data in Windows 10/11
The best SD card recovery Windows 10/11 software is iBeesoft Data Recovery. With cutting-edge technology, users can scan and recover files from SD card in Windows 10. It is user-friendly, and people need just basic computer techniques to use it smoothly. It supports almost all common file types that are frequently used by most people, which is an exclusive feature among other recovery software for SD cards. It is capable of recovering files lost as a result of SD card formatting, accidental deletion, SD card corruption, or even virus attacks.
Your Effective Recover SD Card Windows 10 Software
- Dual Scanning Mode - It has two scanning modes: Quick Scan mode that scans the devices at a fast speed with lesser SD card data recovery success, and Deep Scan which scans devices at a slower speed but does it thoroughly, which ensures perfect to recover deleted files in Windows 10 and restore formatted SD card.
- Supports All File Types - It is an all-in-one data recovery tool that you can be used to recover videos, graphics, documents, audio, emails, and other files that have been deleted from your SD card in Windows 10.
- Preview Before Recovering - To ensure you undelete the necessary files, the tool displays you all the recoverable/deleted files after the scan is complete for you to conveniently choose files to undelete.
The user interface on this unformat or undelete SD card software is designed in an intuitive and beautiful layout that is simple and clean. It is quite simple to use, understand, and navigate through, making it very suitable for novice users. Whether you have lost files from your external hard drive, USB drive, micro sd card, or digital camera, the iBeesoft Data Recovery helps you to undelete files from all of these drives.
Step By Step Guide to Recover Files From SD Card in Windows 10/11
Step 1. Connect the SD card to your Windows 10 PC. Choose the right version for your computer system and install it. Then run the software to scan and recover data from your SD card in just a few easy steps.
Step 2. Select the SD card from which you need to recover files and click on the "Scan" button to start the process of scanning and recovering lost/deleted files from your SD card in Windows 11, 10, and more.
Step 3. After scanning is complete, preview the displayed lost files from the SD card. Select the files you need to retrieve and click the button named "Recover" to save the files. If you happen not to find the missing files, click the "Deep Scan" button, the best SD card recovery software will perform a new intensive sector by sector scan. This will definitely take longer than the first but will recover more of the lost files from the SD card in Windows 10.
The recover SD card Windows 11/10 software deep scans drive to find files that are usually hard to find. You can use it recover deleted or lost files from SD card, USB drive, digital device or any other storage media.
SD cards vary a lot in quality, which can affect the process of recover SD card Windows 10. You should, therefore, avoid choosing too-cheap SD cards. High-quality SD cards with a quality assurance rarely cause unwanted sudden SD card data loss.
For you to avoid possible data loss cases on SD card, endeavor to do the following things:
- Be gentle enough while removing the SD card in proper steps.
- Set a password for your SD card.
- Enable the write protection option on the SD card carrying important files.
- Keep your SD card in a recommended environment with proper temperature and humidity.
- Backup your SD card data regularly using iBeesoft Dbackup to ensure the total protection of your files.