How to Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone
"how do I retrieve permanently deleted voicemails on my iPhone? It seems the iPhone deleted voicemail folder just missing. Anyone can help me to get back deleted voicemails from iPhone?"
Voicemail is a great feature for users to contact each other. It not only explains what you said but comes with your emotion in it. People can’t know you well by seeing the text messages but will know you better with your voice and emotion. However, it still comes with a drawback, that is it is very easy to delete the voicemail from the iPhone. As for text messages, you can see the content with a glimpse, but it not happen with voicemail. The good news is that you never worry about losing the deleted voicemail on iPhone permanently. You can choose the right way from the list below to retrieve deleted voicemail on iPhone, and other iOS devices easily.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1. How to Recover Permanently Deleted Voicemail on iPhone without a Backup
- Part 2. How to Restore Deleted Voicemail from iPhone by Extracting from iTunes/iCloud Backup
- Part 3. How to Retrieve Old Voicemails on iPhone with an iCloud Backup File
- Part 4. How to Get Deleted Voicemails Back from iPhone iTunes Backup
- Part 5. How to Find Cleared Voicemail on iPhone from Deleted Messages List
Part 1. How to Recover Permanently Deleted Voicemail on iPhone without a Backup
Why I put this part in the first place? It is only a chance for you to recover deleted voicemail on iPhone. It is not 100% assurance. The sooner to perform the voicemail recovery, the better result you’ll get.
To get deleted voicemails back on iPhone without a backup, you need to make full use of iBeesoft iPhone recovery software, a professional tool designed for users to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone and find videos, music, messages, and more. Here in part 1, we will talk about how to use it to scan and retrieve permanently deleted voicemails from iPhone directly.
Your Effective Recover Deleted Voicemail iPhone Software
- This tool makes it very simple to get back voicemail from all iPhone and more.
- 3 recovery modes available: restore voicemails from iOS, iTunes, and iCloud due to sudden deletion, cleared it, iOS upgrade or other reasons.
- It is the best iPhone data recovery software for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch in iOS 14/13/12/11.
How to Retrieve a Deleted Voicemail on iPhone
- Use the digital cable to connect your iPhone to computer.
- Install Voicemail Recovery App on your PC/Mac.
- Launch the iPhone data recovery and click "Recover from iOS".
- When it finishs the scanning, select voicemail to preview and restore.
Connect it with your computer via a USB cable, making sure it can detect it and the software can recognize it.
Download the latest version of the software. It’s fully compatible with Windows PC/Mac and all kinds of iPhones. It is a safe tool to recover permanently deleted voicemail on iPhone, feel free to download and install it.
In the main window, select "Recover from iOS". It means it will scan your iPhone for the deleted voicemails after confirming the operation. Click "Scan" to let the software scan for your deleted voicemails.
Please filter the permanently deleted voicemails by selecting the file types in the left directory. Preview the files on the right side. When finding the target permanently deleted voicemails from iPhone, select them all and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Part 2. How to Restore Deleted Voicemail from iPhone by Extracting from iTunes/iCloud Backup
If you’ve deleted the voicemails and emptied the deleted folder on iPhone, you can recover deleted voicemails on iPhone from iTunes or iCloud backup files if you have any backup files containing the content. If you’re not willing to find the iPhone with the old iCloud/iTunes backup file, erasing all the existing files, you can get back deleted voicemail from iPhone by extracting from iTunes or iCloud backup file. Here are the simple steps. BTW, the software we use there is still iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac or Windows as well.
- Download and install iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery on your computer. For this step, there is no need to connect iPhone with your PC, but you need to follow the built-in wizard, helping the APP to get the iTunes or iCloud backup files.
- In the next step, if you’re going to retrieve deleted iPhone voicemail via iCloud backup, clikc "Recover from iCloud". And after then, sign in your iCloud account, letting the software find the iCloud backup files for you. If you use iTunes backup files, click "Recover from iTunes" and it will detect all the iTunes backup files available on your computer, listing them.
- Either from iTunes or iCloud backup, you’re going to retrieve deleted voicemails on iPhone, in this step, you’re supposed to select the right backup file and click the "Scan" after it.
- Simple and streamlined. In the last step, you just need to filter the voicemails you need by selecting file types on the left side and preview them on the right side. When finding the voicemails you need for iPhone, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Part 3. How to Retrieve Old Voicemails on iPhone with an iCloud Backup File
For Part 2 I mentioned how to extract iCloud and iTunes backup file to recover deleted voicemail from iPhone. If you don’t like to use a tool for the task, you can get deleted voicemail back on iPhone with the iCloud backup file as well. Here are the steps:
Important: if you restore your iPhone with iCloud backup, the current existing content will be replaced by the backup file data.
- Tap on Settings > General > Reset, then "Erase All Content and Settings".
- On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
- Next, proceed to "Choose backup", then choose the one that contains the deleted voicemail from the available iCloud backups.
Part 4. How to Get Deleted Voicemails Back from iPhone iTunes Backup
Of course, you make recover deleted voicemail on iPhone by restoring from iTunes backup if you have done any backup before the deletion. Here are the simple steps:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via the iPhone USB cable.
- Run iTunes and go to "Devices" under the "File" menu. Choose "Restore from Backup".
- Choose one of the most recent backups and click "Restore". Wait for the recover permanently deleted voicemail iPhone process to stop.
Part 5. How to Find Cleared Voicemail on iPhone from Deleted Messages List
As for part 1 to part 4 are the the ways for how to recover old voicemails from iPhone. If you only conduct the deletion, the deleted iPhone voicemails are in the Deleted folder, from where you can get back them.
- Open the phone call app on iPhone and find "Voicemail" on the right side.
- Scroll down to see the "Deleted Messages" option. Tap to open it and find the deleted voicemails.
- Select the voicemails you want to recover, tap on the "Undelete" button to restore deleted voicemail on iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions for Voicemail Recovery
- When You Can't Undelete Voicemail on iPhone?
- How to Increase Chances of Successful Voicemail Recovery?
- How to Protect Your Voicemails in The Future?
- How to Permanently Remove Deleted Voicemails on iPhone?
- How can you recover deleted voicemail on Android?
If you have synced your iPhone with your computer since you last marked a voicemail for deletion, the deleted voicemails would be cleared from memory and become unrecoverable.
Stop Using Your iPhone Immediately and disconnect from the Internet. If you’ve set up a cloud backup, your iPhone will automatically sync with iCloud or iTunes service. This would permanently clear all of your deleted messages from your iPhone and delete all of the voicemails that are stored on these platforms.
You can set that your iCloud creates automatic backups. Once it has done, the backup will be generated automatically if iPhone is connected to a power source and Wi-Fi and you have enough available space on iCloud for the backup. To do this, just turn on the iCloud Backup function in the iCloud menu.
To permanently clear all of your deleted messages from your iPhone, go to Phone > Voicemail > Deleted Messages > Clear All > Clear All.
To restore deleted voicemails on Android, you can open the voicemail app and tap Menu > Deleted Voicemails. Tap and hold one of the voicemails, then tap Save.