How to Recover Audio Messages on iPhone after Deleted/Lost
If you are searching for a method on how to recover deleted audio files from iPhone, then you are in the right place. The audio files most of the people have on their iPhone are the music files that they use to entertain themselves when they are getting bored. Another form of audio file is the audio messages that users get via social media apps. Losing those audio files will certainly make you upset. So, whether you accidentally deleted those audio files or did it intentionally but now want it back then we have a solution for you to restore audio messages on iPhone.
In the article, we are providing you the guide that you can try to have an effective recovery of the deleted iPhone audio messages.
Retrieve Audio Messages on iPhone with iPhone Audio Recovery Tool
As there are many softwares present on the internet which people can choose to get back their lost or deleted iPhone files, it is hard to choose which is better. That’s why here we are recommending you the most reliable recovery software that ensures that you will be able to retrieve deleted audio messages on iPhone without going through a complicated process.
The software you can use is the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery. It is designed in such a way that it acts as a perfect solution for all iPhone audio recovery problems. It is a 100% reliable app that allows the users to recover deleted iPhone photos, contacts, messages, audio files and more. It offers three methods of recovery for iOS devices which will be further discussed in the article. But at first, you must know the amazing features that the best iPhone audio message recovery software provides. The main features are given below:
Your Effective & Safe iPhone Audio Recovery Tool
- It provides recovery from various situations such as accidental deletion, system crash, virus attack, damaged devices, iOS update, unable to synchronize and many other scenarios.
- The software can help the users to have a recovery of over 20 types of files on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- The iPhone audio recovery tool gives a foolproof and streamlined way of recovery. The users can extract the data even if their iPhone gets damaged or even lost.
There is one common process that you have to carry out to use all the methods for recovery. You have to download and install the iBeesoft Data Recovery Software on your Computer. Then you can select any of the listed methods to retrieve deleted audio files from iPhone.
Method 1. Recover Deleted Audio Messages from iPhone Directly
To use the Recover from iOS method so that you can find old audio messages on iPhone, you can carry out the below-mentioned steps.
- Launch the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery Software for Mac or Windows on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone via digital cable. And then respond to tips on your iPhone, like "Trust this Computer" click "Trust"
- Select the "Recover from iOS Device" option and then click on the "Scan" button.
- Get audio messages back on iPhone
After some time, all the files will be displayed on your screen. During the scanning process the software also sorts out all the file types and it will be displayed on the left of the screen. Find your audio file and then click on the Preview option to ensure that you have all the target files for recovery. Then click on the "Recover" button to successfully get audio messages back on iPhone.
Method 2. Find Old Audio Messages on iPhone by iCloud
Before you try this method, you must be sure that you had a backup of all the files on iCloud otherwise the chances of recovery are very low. If you had a backup of the files then in this part we are going to discuss how to get back deleted audio files from iPhone using the iCloud service. Follow the steps and retrieve audio messages on iPhone:
- Select the "Recover from iCloud" option and you will be prompted to the next screen where you must log in to your iCloud account. Enter your email id and password and log in.
- Now, select the iCloud backup file which contains the audio files that you want to restore. Then click on the "Scan" option to initiate the device to look for the lost or deleted audio messages.
- As all the audio messages get displayed, locate the files and then select them. After you select the files you can also have a preview of those files to ensure that you selected the right files. Once you are sure, tap on the "Recover" button and save your audio files to your computer.
Method 3. Restore Recently Audio Messages from iPhone with iTunes Backup
If you are still unable to locate the audio file, then you can try the Recover from iTunes method to know how to retrieve audio messages on iPhone. At first, you have to ensure that you are logged in to your iTunes account on the computer too. The step by step guide of the method is given below:
- Launch the iPhone audio recovery tool and choose the "Recover from iTunes" option and then select the backup file and tap on the "Scan" option.
- The software will detect the deleted and lost audio files and will display them on the main screen by sorting them out according to the data type. Get a preview of the audio file and messages to make sure that you are recovering the exact file. Finally, press the "Recover" option and save the files on your computer.
Conclusion: Now, we have multiple methods to get back the deleted audio files by using the only single software. The iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery software makes it possible to have complete solution of the problems regarding the file deletion or loss.