Data is an inseparable part of our existence. Wherever we go we leave our trace, our digital footprints and at the same time take memories in forms of pictures, chats, etc. with us. Every day we generate terabytes of data, both gibberish and meaningful. So, in this swift-moving space, it becomes essential to take measures to safe keep our data. We all have experienced data loss, loss of our quality snaps and pictures because our phone went dead, broke down, lost or deleted erroneously. However, there are photo recover apps that can rescue you from such situations and keep your data safe.
One must understand how the photo recovery iOS apps essentially work. For iOS apps to recover deleted photos it cannot be done using your same iPhone or iPad. Firstly, there is a risk of overwriting the existing photos if one tries to restore in the same device. This would lead to a rather more chaotic scenario with further data loss. Secondly, in case the device is dead or lost, you cannot simply access the app installed on your device and the whole point of the iOS photo recovery app is meaningless then. So, you need something you can access outside and conveniently navigate to your data and restore it. iOS photo recovery apps give you such privileges. They are accessed from desktop and can be used without the presence of your cell device to recover deleted or lost photos.
iBeesoft is one of the most advanced and highly efficient iOS photo recovery app available in the market. It is convenient and free. It can be used for your iPhones or iPads to recover the lost photos very quickly from the desktop. It supports models from iPhone 4 to the latest iPhone X to your different models of iPads. So as an iPhone user be it an older model or a newer one, you are covered. It explores every plausible instance of data recovery to give you complete protection.
Below is the step to step guide on data recovery with iBeesoft photo recovery iOS:
Install the application on your desktop. It doesn’t require any special permission or anything. This app is readily available and can be simply downloaded and installed for your PC versions.
1. Connect your phone using the cable provided and launch the iBeesoft iOS photo recovery app.
2. If the device doesn’t read allow it as a trusted device from your iPhone. Navigate to Recover from iOS device options. Click on Scan to recover deleted photos from iPad and other iOS devices.
3. The next window will show you all the photos that can be restored. Select all or the ones you want to restore. Restoration complete.
1. After launching the app, navigate to recover from iTunes options. It will ask to key-in your credentials.
2. Once logged in, you can see your iPhone/iPad device name. Click on scan and remaining procedure is as above.
It is very similar to the above steps. Here just you need to choose Recover from the iCloud option and log in to proceed.
There are other photo recovery apps available in the market. Below are 4 top-performing ones.
1. Dr.fone: Another efficient iOS photo recovery app. It is compatible with most devices be it iPhones or Androids. It uses the back up from your iPhone, iTunes or iCloud to restore the data.
2. iMobie PhoneRescue: One of the top-rated apps among ios app to recover deleted photos, It supports around 14 data types from your iPhone and all the latest versions of the iPhones. It is good to safe-keep your photos and other related items messages, calendar, videos, etc. as well.
3. Primo: An iOS photo recovery app that provides you a little more. Along with the photo recovery feature which is core to Primo, this app also helps fix issues like crash and upgrade errors.
4. Leawo: This iOS photo recovery app works for limited data recovery. This is efficient and fast and works neatly for small-sized, limited recovery need.