When people find photos are not there on the iPhone, they know the first thing is to check out the RECENTLY DELETED album to see whether the photos are there or not. Unlike photos, people do not know ‘how do I recover lost voice recordings on the iPhone’. I can understand that since voice recordings are not frequently used as photos do. However, audio recordings must be very important files if you recorded them, regarding them as something important to inform you. Here in the following, let’s talk about how to recover audio recording from iPhone.
The very first smart try is to check out the RECENTLY DELETED album on your iPhone. Listen to me carefully. The RECENTLY DELETED album does not only contain the deleted pictures and videos but audio recordings, like voice memos. If you find them there, select the wanted ones and click "Restore" to save them on your computer.
Next, if you have backed up your iPhone to iCloud or iTunes before you delete the audio recordings on your iPhone, you can try your luck to recover deleted audio files from iPhone with iTunes/iCloud backup file. Please note that the "Restore" option will result in all current data replaced with the old data in the backup file. If it’s OK for you to abandon the current files on your iPhone, you can try the restore way.
1. Go the Settings option on your iPhone and click Reset.
2. Click Erase All Content and Settings. After then, let it go through the whole erasing process.
3. When it comes to the Apps & Data screen, choose to restore from iCloud Backup.
4. Go through the whole process of restoring the iPhone with an iCloud backup file.
1.Connect your iPhone with your computer on which you had backed up your iPhone to iTunes
2.Launch iTunes and until you see your iPhone appears in iTunes
3. Click the "Restore" button in iTunes to recover audio recording from iPhone.
It is not worth it to recover audio recording on iPhone by replacing the current data with the old iPhone backup file. A better way to recover deleted audio recordings from iPhone without affecting the current data is by using iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery. It offers you 3 modes to recover deleted audio recordings on iPhone: recover from iCloud backup, iTunes backup and from iPhone itself. If you have an iCloud backup or iTunes backup, 100% for sure, you can successfully recover the deleted audio recordings. If you do not have any backup file, try to scan the data from the iPhone itself.
iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery is one of the most popular data recovery software specially developed for iPhone users to recover permanently deleted pictures, videos, audio files, documents, messages, contacts, emails, and more important data lost due to deletion, virus attack, factory resetting, system crash, iPhone locked/damaged, etc. The 3 recovery modes really have helped people a lot. Here are the details for how to recover deleted audio recording on iPhone in the 3 above mentioned ways.
1. Download and install the iPhone audio recording software on the computer where you had backed your iPhone with.
2. Launch the software and click "Recover from iTunes". It takes a while for the software to display all the iTunes backup files available on the computer. Choose the one which contains the audio recording files and click "Scan".
3.When the scanning process finished, filter file types in the left panel and check out the details of the files on the right panel. When you see the target audio recording files, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
1. Download and install iBeesoft iPhone data recovery software for Mac or Windows PC.
2. Launch the software and click "Recover from iCloud". Sign in with your iCloud account.
3. Click "Scan" to select the iCloud backup file to scan the deleted audio recordings.
4.Filter audio recordings to preview. When finding the deleted audio recordings from iPhone, select them and click "Recover" to save the deleted iPhone audio recordings.
If the above mentioned two recovery modes do not work, try to scan your iPhone for the deleted audio recording files.
1. Connect your iPhone with your computer via a USB cable. In the main window, click "Recover from iOS". It means you’re going to scan your iPhone directly for the deleted audio recordings.
2. When the scanning process finished, you can select files to preview. When finding the lost iPhone audio recording files, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.