Best Wondershare Recoverit Free Alternative for Windows PC 
When it comes to recovering lost or deleted data, different tools are available. One of the reliable tools available on the market is the Wondershare Recoverit tool. So, what is Wondershare Recoverit? It is designed to recover data loss from different scenarios.
That means that if you accidentally deleted important files or you lost data as a result of a damaged storage device or partition loss, you can recover them using this professional software. It recovers data from Recycle Bin, SD Card, partition, hard drive, and more and can also recover data from different storage media.
How to Use Wondershare Recoverit
You can recover lost or deleted data with Wondershare Recoverit in three simple steps. When you mistakenly delete data or formatted your device, ensure you do not use the device until you recover it to avoid overwriting the deleted files.
If you use your device and the deleted files are overwritten, it becomes impossible to recover such files. To use this software to recover deleted files, follow the simple steps below:
1: Download the software and launch it on your device. When the start-up window comes up, select the location that you initially saved the lost or deleted data and start the recovery process.
2: Click the scan button to begin the scanning process for the location where you want to recover the data.
3: After the scan, the list of scanned data will be displayed. Preview the files and recover them. You can recover a variety of files, including photos, videos, audio, and documents, among others. After clicking the “Recover” button, check the folder that has the deleted files and you should be able to see the recovered files.
Is Recoverit Free?
No, the Recoverit data recovery tool is shareware, not freeware. The trial version only allows you to scan computer hard drives or external hard drives, listing the recoverable files for you. It is free to download the software on your PC.
If you want to enjoy the best of the software, you have to upgrade to the paid version, which ranges from Essential to Standard and Advanced. If you are wondering about how to use Recoverit for free, you can’t. In this case, you need to find Recoverit free alternative.
Best Recoverit Alternative Freeware to Download
Without a doubt, the Recoverit software is effective for recovering lost and deleted data. However, the free version is very limited in terms of what it offers. Other great alternatives offer exceptional features for the free version. So, what data recovery software should be considered as the best Wondershare Recoverit alternative?
The iBeesoft Free Data Recovery tool is a one-in-all professional data recovery tool designed to recover all types of files and formats. It is 100% safe and virus-free. It is also highly effective and can recover lost or deleted data caused by different scenarios. It recovers data from a range of devices, including memory cards, USB drives, Raw drives, HDD/SSD, and other storage devices.
Whatever is the cause of your data loss, the iBeesoft Free Data Recovery tool can recover all files without issue. You do not require any skills or expertise to use the tool. Featuring two recovery modes, you can easily recover all permanently deleted data on your device in three simple steps.
Main Features of iBeesoft Data Recovery Software
- Free to download, free to recover files up to 2GB, which could be the best offer for data recovery software over the internet.
- Recovers deleted or lost data from Recycle Bin and permanently lost data, get files back from formatted drive and deleted/lost partition
- Recovers data from the RAW drive and other data loss scenarios, including virus attacks, software/hard drive/system damage or crash, and Windows reinstallation, wrong operations, among others.
- Supports different file types, including audio, pictures, videos, archives, documents, and other files.
- It locates target files using the filter feature and scans and previews files before recovering them.
Download the Recoverit alternative freeware – iBeesoft Free Data Recovery to have a try!
Wonershare Recoverit VS iBeesoft Free Data Recovery
- Wondershare Recoverit
- iBeesoft Free Data Recovery Software
- Preview Files before Recovery
- Filters specific file types
- Free Data Recovery
- Not free, but need to activate the full version
- Recover up to 2GB data to totally free
- Easy upgrade and Affordability
- High upgrade cost at $79.99
- Lifetime license with Low upgrade cost at $45.95
- Free lifetime update
- Yes, but the software have not updated for a long time
- Yes and the software is regularly updated with the latest technology
- 24*7 technical support
So, is Recoverit free? Technically, it is not free. The iBeesoft Free Data Recovery on the other hand offers up to 2GB of data recovery for free.
In terms of the pro version, the iBeesoft Data Recovery tool is also more affordable at $45 for a lifetime personal license while the Recoverit tool is $79.99 for the essential upgrade. Without a doubt, this Recoverit free alternative has more competitive advantages than the Recoverit tool, which is why the former is often more recommended than the Wondershare tool.
How to use the Recoverit Free Alternative (iBeesoft Free Data Recovery Tool) to Recover Files
This Recoverit free alternative is a professional data recovery tool that has been developed with the most advanced data recovery technology. It aims to help users recover as many files as possible covering various file types, including videos, photos, audio, archives, documents, and more.
It is recommended that you stop using your device’s hard drive immediately after you lose data on the device to avoid the deleted files being overwritten. To use the Wondershare Recoverit free alternative, follow the simple steps below:
1. Download iBeesoft Free Data Recovery, install the software on your computer. The tool is virus-free and it is compatible with Windows operating system. It is free to download and install and you can use the free version to recover up to 2GB of lost or deleted data.
2. After the installation, launch the iBeesoft Data Recovery tool on your computer and select the hard drive, recycle bin, or folder that you want to recover data from. If the lost or deleted files are in an external drive, make sure you connect the external device to the PC before you launch the software.
3. When you have selected the location where you want to recover the lost files, click the "Scan" button from the open window. To make the scanning faster, try to filter the file types by clicking on "Go to Settings" at the bottom part of the start window.
From there, you can deselect the file types that you do not need. You can also explore the different options that are available to help you identify where the deleted or lost files are, including Emptied Recycle Bin, Desktop, Selected Folder, and more.
4. While the scanning is ongoing or after the scanning process, you can easily check the details of the recoverable files that have been found. To do this, simply click on each target file to preview it.
5. When you are sure the file is one of those you want to recover, simply click the "Recover" button to save it on your computer. You can select multiple files before you click to recover and save them on your PC.
It is easy to use this Recoverit alternative freeware – iBeesoft Free Data Recovery. because it has a user-friendly interface.
There are many data recovery tools on the market and the Wondershare Recoverit is one of the popular choices among users. If you are looking for Recoverit alternatives, the iBeesoft Free Data Recovery is one of the top options to consider. It is highly effective and recovers data from any loss scenario. When compared to Recoverit, it is really free to recover files. As for the lifetime full version, with less cost you get better service.