How to Recover Deleted TikTok Videos on Android/iPhone/Computer
TikTok has become one of the most widely-used social stream media platforms, with hundreds of millions of users worldwide sharing their creative and unique content. Whether you're an audience or a content creator, losing your carefully crafted videos can be devastating. The good news is that some ways can help you recover deleted TikTok videos on Android/iPhone/PC. So don't panic if you accidentally delete your TikToks - read on to find out how to get them back.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Videos from TikTok
- Part 2. How to Restore Deleted TikTok Videos on Android Phone
- Part 3. How to Retrieve Deleted TikTok Videos from iPhone
- Part 4. How to Recover TikTok Videos from Computer
- Part 5. Tips to Avoid Accidental Loss of TikTok Videos
- Part 6. FAQs
How to Recover Deleted Videos from TikTok
If you accidentally delete the videos you liked, you can get them back through the following methods.
- Open the "TikTok" APP on your phone and tap the "Me" icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the "Heart" icon on your profile page and click the accidental delete TikTok Video.
- After opening it, click the "three dots" icon on the right side of the screen.
- Finally, select "Save Video" in the window that pops up.
How to Restore Deleted TikTok Videos on Android Phone
Have you ever accidentally deleted a TikTok video on your Android phone that you've worked tirelessly on? Fortunately, with the right tools and some know-how, recovering deleted TikTok videos on an Android phone with/without backup is possible. Whether you've accidentally deleted a video or your phone crashed, there are a few simple ways to follow.
Method 1. From the Phone's Gallery
Suppose you accidentally delete a TikTok shot that was saved as a draft. In that case, you can open your phone's gallery and go to the TikTok folder to recover the deleted TikTok video, but only if you enable "Save to album."
Method 2. From Your Cloud Storage
Cloud storage has become one of the necessary programs in our mobile phones to ensure data security. Among them, Google Photos is one of the most popular photo and video cloud storage services. Next, we will take Google Photos as an example to guide you how to restore deleted TikTok videos.
- Open Google Photos and navigate to Library > Trash.
- Select the TikTok video you accidentally deleted and click "Recover" in the top menu.
Method 3. Scan your Android Phone Directly
Unlike computers, Android phones do not provide a recycle bin to avoid accidental deletion. Therefore, when you delete a TikTok video, it will be gone forever. But don't give up, and you can also use a professional Android recovery tool - to help you recover permanently deleted TikTok videos on Android Phone.
- Download and install the file recovery app from Google Play on your phone.
- After launching, click "Video Recovery."
- After scanning, select the found TikTok video to preview.
- After confirmation, click the "Recover" button at the bottom of the screen to save.
How to Retrieve Deleted TikTok Videos from iPhone
Compared with Android, iOS has a complete closed-loop ecosystem. If you accidentally deleted a TikTok video on your iPhone, the chances of finding it are higher.
Method 1. From the Recently Deleted folder
The iPhone's Recently Deleted option is similar to a computer's Recycle Bin, which temporarily stores your deleted files. So when you delete the TikTok video on your iPhone, you can get it back through it.
- Open the iPhone "Photos" app and go to "Albums."
- Scroll down and find the "Recently Deleted" option.
- After opening it, choose your deleted TikTok video, then select "Recover" at the bottom right of the screen.
If your target file is not in the recently deleted option, then you can also use iBeesoft iPhone data recovery software to help you.
Method 2. Recover Deleted TikTok Videos from iPhone by Software
iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery utilizes the latest technology to help you quickly retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone without backup and find photos, videos, etc., as long as it has ever been in your iPhone, no matter how it was lost.
- Download and install the version suitable for your system.
- Connect your iPhone to the Mac with a UBS cable.
- After launching iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery, click "Trust this computer" in iPhone.
- Find your device under the Recover from iOS tab and click Scan.
- After the data analysis, select the found TikTok video and click "Recover" to save it.
How to Recover TikTok Videos from Computer
Losing your beloved TikTok videos from your computer can be frustrating, especially if they hold special memories or were well-received by your followers. Fortunately, getting these videos is easier than you might think.
Method 1. From Recycle Bin
When you delete TikTok videos from your desktop system, they will be placed in the recycle bin. If you regret it, then you can also find them here.
- Open the Recycle Bin.
- Select your deleted TikTok Videos in the list.
- Right-click and select "Restore" to save them to the original location.
If the deleted file is not in recycle bin or you have emptied it, you can also use the following method to recover deleted TikTok videos.
Method 2. Use iBeesoft Data Recovery to Recover Deleted TikTok Videos
iBeesoft Data Recovery is a professional file retrieval tool that uses a special algorithm to reorganize damaged or fragmented files, which is especially important for TikTok Video recovery. Because video files are stored in the form of fragmented files, so, you can follow the following methods to recover deleted videos from PC or Mac.
- Download and install iBeesoft Data Recovery on your computer.
- Select Save TikTok Video Drive to start scanning.
- After the scan, you can click "Preview" to check the TikTok video found.
- Select the desired items and click "Recover" to save them again.
Tips to Avoid Accidental Loss of TikTok Videos
For those who love making TikTok videos, the last thing you want is to lose your precious content accidentally. Whether it's a video that took you hours to make or a spontaneous clip that just turned out great, losing it can be heartbreaking. However, there are some tips to avoid losing your TikTok videos.
- 📤 To avoid losing your creative masterpiece, it's essential to have a proper backup strategy. For example, regularly back up your videos to a cloud storage service or external disk.
- 🗂️ Creating a different save folder for TikTok videos on your device could also be helpful.
- 🔋 You can also enable auto-save in the TikTok app to ensure that your videos are automatically saved to your device.
- 💾 Additionally, be mindful of your phone's battery life and storage capacity, as running out of either can lead to lost videos.
- ✔️ Finally, please confirm carefully before removing useless materials, minimizing the chance of accidental deletion.
Don't let all your hard work go down the drain, follow these tips, and you'll be able to enjoy watching your TikTok videos for years to come!
If you delete videos you liked in TikTok, you can find them in Personal > Favorites. If you delete TikTok videos after saving them to your phone, they will be gone forever. If they are deleted from the computer, they will be placed in the Recycle Bin.
If you enable the option to save to an album, you can go to the album > TikTok folder after you delete the draft to recover the deleted TikTok video.
If you do not save TikTok videos to your phone, they will be stored in TikTok's official server for you to watch anytime, anywhere. You can go to the photo album to find them if you saved them.
TikTok only caches the videos you have watched on your phone so that you can browse quickly. It will be deleted if you have used the program to clean up the storage space.
You can open TikTok and go to Settings > More Features > My Cache to find the old videos you downloaded.
There is no option to archive videos in TikTok. But you can make the footage invisible after posting it. You can also delete it if you don't need it anymore.
Many TikTok creators' videos are a source of pride and joy. Unfortunately, accidents happen, and videos can occasionally be deleted by mistake. Luckily, this blog provides multiple ways to recover deleted TikTok videos on Mac/Windows/iPhone/Android. Whatever route you choose, don't give up hope – there's still a chance to get back your precious footage!