Lexar Image Rescue 5 Is Not Available – Download Alternatives
Lexar is a well-known brand of memory solutions. Besides offering users storage devices, it also released Lexar Image Rescue for people to recover accidental deleted pictures and images. However, due to some reasons, Lexar Image Rescue no longer available now. If you want a software like Lexar Image Rescue 5, try to find alternatives, like iBeesoft Data Recovery. You can get it by clicking the DOWNLOAD button.Download for Windows Download for macOS
Stop searching "Lexar Image Rescue, Lexar Image Rescue crack and serial number, download software Lexar Image Rescure…" such kind of queries, because Lexar Image Rescue 5 and other versions no longer available now. You can see the pop-up "disclaimer" from its official website if you’re lucky. There is nowhere you can download and purchase Lexar Image Rescue 5 anymore. Instead, you’re supposed to hurry up to find a suitable alternative. After all, if you can’t find an alternative in time, the deleted videos and pictures might disappear permanently.
Why Need to Find and Download Lexar Image Rescue?
- There is nowhere you can download and purchase Lexar Image Rescue. The official does not provide any download.
- Is Lexar Image Rescue free? Of course not. In the past, the built-in pop-up would tell you that "In demo mode, Image Rescue 5 will only recover up to three files". To use the full version, you need to pay for it. It’s shareware, not a unique free one. There are many options for data recovery shareware. You can find one more reliable.
- Besides photos and videos, Lexar Image Rescue can’t work on other file types while many Lexar Image Rescue alternatives do. Your digital like is not only about videos and pictures, but documents, emails, audio files, and more.
Lexar Image Rescue Mac & Windows Alternatives You Can Make Use of iBeesoft Data Recovery
iBeesoft Data Recovery first released was 5 years ago. In the past 5 years, the developer has continued to update the software, adding supported files to over 200 types, supporting file lost scenarios ranging from plain deletion to hard drive failure, formatting, factory set, and expanding the supported os from Windows to Mac, namely you can download and use the software to recover files either on Windows PC or Mac. Check out the comparison chart below for iBeesoft Data Recovery and Lexar Image Rescue 5.
- iBeesoft Data Recovery
- Lexar Image Rescue 5
- Supported File Types
- Pictures (photos and graphics), videos, audio files, document, emails, software installations, bookmarks, etc.
- 200+ File Types supported
- Photos and videos
- Lexar is a memory solution provider. The software is aimed at helping people only recover deleted photos and videos from memory card
- Supported OS
- Windows 11/10/8/7/XP/Vista
- macOS 10.15/10.14/10.13/10.12 and Mac OS X 10.11/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- (60-day refund policy guaranteed and user can update in lifetime for free)
- Available to download
- No (Not available for download any more)
iBeesoft Data Recovery is developed for individuals to recover all kinds of file types losing due to deletion, formatting, factory reset, system crash, hard drive failure, unexpected interruption in transferring, virus attack, and more. There is no jargon or complicated parameters or settings. Users can make use of it to recover files easily and efficiently. Here is the user guide for Lexar Image Rescue Alternative.
Step 1. Download and install Lexar Image Rescue Alternative
Click the Download button to get the latest version of iBeesoft Data Recovery according to your computer operating system. Both Windows version and Mac version are available to free download. After then, install it on your computer. If you want to recover videos and pictures deleted from CF card, or memory card, please connect the device with your computer, making sure it appears as an external hard drive.
Step 2. Target file destination
Launch the software after you install it on your computer. From the first window, you can see all hard drives are listed. Select the one where you have lost files and want to recover with Lexar Image Rescue. After then, click "Scan" to recover deleted files on Mac or Windows PC.
Step 3. Preview and recover files
Wait patiently for the scanning process to finish. After then, you can see the found file types and quantities in the left panel. Select file type in the left panel and check out the details on the right side. When find the target files, select them, and click "Recover" to save them on your computer. That’s it!
iBeesoft Data Recovery is one of the alternatives for Lexar Image Rescue. Compared with other software, it is simpler and easier to use. You can check out the best photo recovery software to see more alternatives. Download it to have a try now!!!