Recover Deleted/Lost Files for Free with iBeesoft Free Data Recovery
iBeesoft Free Data Recovery is a professional data recover freeware tool. It’s able to help you recover lost and deleted files from Windows PC internal hard drives, emptied recycle bin, external hard drives, cameras, USB flash drives, and more. In the following, you’ll learn the details for how to use the software to recover files for free.
Must-Dos Before Getting Started to Data Recovery Process
- Stop operating on the device, drive, or partitions from where you have lost or deleted files. Any further operating will cause data overwritten issues.
- Install iBeesoft Free Data Recovery on your computer hard drive, avoiding the partition where you have deleted files.
Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Files from Computer for Free
This free data recovery software works on a Windows PC. If you have accidentally deleted files, reinstalled Windows OS, partitions deleted or lost, then you can use this data recovery software to recover the deleted and lost files.
- Download and install the free data recovery software on your computer. it’s fully compatible with all versions of the most widely used Windows OS, covering Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
- Launch the data recovery freeware. From the main window, you can see all the displayed drives, recycle bin, desktop, and access to fold recovery. Move the cursor over the target partition from where you deleted files and click "Scan". To get the needed files quickly, you can also click the "Settings" in the result window, filter file types to preview.
- When the scanning process is finished, you can see the found files are put into the "Deleted Files", "Existing Files" and "Other Lost Files" folders.
Step 4. Select needed files, click "Recover" to find a folder on your computer to save them.
Part 2. How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Recycle Bin for Free
Sometimes, if you deleted files from different folders, it’s troublesome to check the recoverable files by looking for the folders respectively. In this case, you might want to recover them from emptied recycle bin if you had put them to recycle bin for deletion. In this case, you just need to scan recycle bin to recover deleted files from emptied recycle bin for free.
- Download the free data recovery tool on your Windows PC. Install and launch it.
- From the start window, please hover the mouse over the "Recycle Bin" option and click "Scan", letting the data recovery freeware scan recycle bin for the deleted files there.
- Wait for the process to finish. After then, you can select files from the scanning result to preview. When finding the target files you have emptied from recycle bin, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Part 3. How to Recover Deleted Files from USB Flash Drive/SD Cards/Cameras for Free
Besides recovering files deleted from computer partitions, hard drives, recycle bin, iBeesoft Free Data Recovery is able to recover photos, videos, documents, and more files from external hard drives, like USB flash drives, SD cards, Cameras, and more. Here are the steps.
- Connect the external hard drive with your computer and make sure it is recognized as an external hard drive.
- Download and install the free data recovery software on your computer.
- Launch the free data recovery software. In the first window, please move your mouse over the connected hard drive and click "Scan" beside it.
- Wait patiently for the scanning process to finish. After then, you can preview the found files. When find the deleted files, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for iBeesoft Free Data Recovery
A: iBeesoft Free Data Recovery is data recovery freeware. It does not charge you anything for data recovery. However, it is only able to recover up to 2GB of files. If you have more files to recover, you need to upgrade to the iBeesoft Data Recovery full version.
A: It isn’t any different from the features of iBeesoft Data Recovery. They’ve shared the same data recovery technology. The differences are that the full version users enjoy free 7*24 technique support, lifetime upgrade as well as no limitations for the data recovery file size. Check the chart below.
- iBeesoft Free Data Recovery
- iBeesoft Data Recovery Full Version
- $45.95 for 1 PC
- File recovery
- Up to 2GB
- Preview before recovery
- Recover data from deleted, hidden, lost or RAW partition, USB flash drives, SD cards, Android phones, micro SD cards
- Free lifetime update
- Free 24*7 technical support
- 60-day money back guarantee
A: you need to download the full version installation package, and purchase the iBeesoft Data Recovery license. After then activate the software with the license you received in your email.
A: Sorry. There isn’t yet. We have iBeesoft Data Recovery for Mac. You can download the trial version for free and let lit list the recoverable files for you.