Undo Delete Mac | How to Undo a Delete on Mac
Deleting files on Mac move your files into Trash Can. Sometimes, in order to save storage space on Mac, you delete files even from the Trash Can. Later, in case you need to recover and restore deleted files on Mac from Trash Can, then you can refer to this article. Here we have explained the process whether you can undo delete on Mac and undo empty trash on Mac.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1: How to Undo Empty Trash on Mac
- Part 2: How to Undo Deleted on Mac with the Shortcut Keys
- Part 3: Best Way to Undo Delete on Mac
How to Undo Empty Trash on Mac
The Trash Can is the place on Mac where you will find your all deleted files. It is like a savior for your important files if you accidentally deleted some files on Mac. You can easily find lost or deleted files on Mac from Trash Can. However, there is one condition for undo delete files on Mac from Trash Can and is that if you deleted or empty your Trash Can on Mac, then it is impossible to undo delete from Trash. So, it will be huge tension for you if you accidentally deleted your important files and your Trash is empty as you cannot undo Empty Trash on Mac on their own. For this process, you need to rely on the third party software to undo empty trash Mac.
When you empty Mac Trash Can, the files that are removed from Trash are still present in the Capsule on Mac. The deleted files just become invisible to you but actually, they are still not deleted from your Mac. The space that was occupied by previously deleted files becomes available for the new data. When the new data entered into the Trash, then previously deleted files are overwritten by a new one and disappear permanently. So, to undo delete files Mac, you should immediately recover deleted files from emptied trash bin with the help of data recovery tool like iBeesoft.
Part 2: How to Undo Deleted on Mac with the Shortcut Keys
There are Shortcut Keys that you can use for undeleted files on Mac after deleting them mistakenly.
- 1. Command + Z: This shortcut key you can use when you have recently deleted file.
- 2. Command + Backspace: This Shortcut key works even if you put the file in Trash for a long time ago.
Part 3: Best Way to Undo Delete on Mac
The above-mentioned ways to undo delete on Mac might give you back your deleted files. So, if you want an ultimate way which works perfectly for any type of file recovery process on Mac, then the iBeesoft Data Recovery for Mac is the best way to recover deleted files on Mac and unformat SD card disk/partition, external hard drive, USB drive or other storage media. It will give you the desired results and highest recovery rate as compared to other ways. With the help of iBeesoft software, you can undo deleted on Mac in a short period of time.
The iBeesoft Mac data recovery software is the best undo delete Mac tool for the users. It is compatible will all latest Mac versions. Its recovery process for Mac is very simple and even the individual can use it without any problem. It has both a free and paid version. You can try its free trial version before opting for its paid version.
Your Safe & Effective Undo Delete Mac Tool
- Supported File Type: It is able to undo delete every kind of file on Mac. It supports recover deleted or lost almost 500 file types such as photos, videos, audios, documents, notes and many others.
- Supported Storage Devices: It supports almost 100 types of device on Mac such as a digital camera, player, SD card, hard drives and removable drives.
- Scanning Mode: It offers quick and deep scan mode to undo deleted files on Mac. You can choose its deep scan mode if the quick scan does not give you lost files on Mac.
- Preview: It allows users to preview all deleted files before undo delete them that the software shows after the scanning.
- Secure: It is 100% safe and secure to use on your Mac. It is also considered as the safest undo delete tool for Mac as it is a virus-free tool.
Step-by-step guide on how to undo delete on Mac
Step 1: Choose File Type
To begin the undo process, download the iBeesoft software for Mac from its official website and then, launch the tool on your Mac system. After installing the undo delete Mac tool, the next step is to check file types that you want to undo delete. All the file types are displayed on the software main window. Uncheck the unwanted file type that you do want to restore. Otherwise, it will take some time to scan. Then, click on the "Start" button to undo delete files Mac.
Step 2: Select directory
Now, you need to choose the directory on your Mac where deleted or lost files used to present. After that, hit on the "Scan" button which is on the top-left side of the main window.
Step 4: Undo Deleted Files on Mac
After a few minutes, the undo delete Mac tool will complete the scanning process and shows all the deleted or lost files on its main window. On the left side, all the file types will be arranged in categorized form and you can locate your deleted files easily. Once you find your desired lost files, select them and click on the "Recover" button.
However, if you are unable to locate deleted files with a quick scan and then, go for the deep can option. It will scan your Mac deeper to find lost files.
In this guide, we have provided the best solution on how to undo a delete on Mac in the form of iBeesoft data recovery software for Mac. With the help of the best Mac data recovery software, you can undo delete any type of files on Mac.