How to Recover Permanently Deleted iPhone Photos on Windows in 4 Ways
If you have ever lost your iPhone photos due to accidental deletion, iOS update, or iOS restore, you already experience the anxiety and frustration that comes with the loss. The next thing you might want to know is how to recover permanently deleted iPhone photos on Windows PC.
First, understand that the pictures in the "Recently Deleted" folder on your iPhone can be recovered quickly since your iPhone retains delete photos for 30 days before it permanently deletes them. Second, you can also recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone in Windows through iTunes and data recovery software. In this post, we will look at the four ways you can recover permanently deleted photos iPhone on Windows.
Method 1. Restore Permanently Deleted iPhone Photos on Windows with iTunes Backup
It is possible to recover iPhone photos from previously backed-up files on iTunes. To do this, you can restore your device to the previous iTunes backup containing the deleted photos. It should be noted that this process will erase your existing data on the device for iTunes as you would be unable to select and restore only photos.
Therefore, you should have a data recovery tool ready to recover any data that may be lost in the process. To restore permanently deleted photos from iPhone on Windows with iTunes backup, follow the steps below:
1. Connect the iPhone device to your PC with a cable. When prompted, click on the "Trust this Computer" option to enable the computer to access your iPhone.
2. Navigate to iTunes and click on the "Device" icon and then select "Summary".
3. Click the "Restore Backup" menu and then select a backup option.
4. Select "Restore" to begin the recovery process for your deleted photos on your iPhone device.
iTunes may not recognize your iPhone. If this happens, you have to resolve the issue first. Ensure you provide your login details to enable you to access iTunes.
Method 2. Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iPhone on Windows with "Recover from iOS"
If you have mistakenly deleted your photos from an iPhone permanently, you do not have to panic. It is possible to recover the files when you recover from your iOS device directly. All you have to do is to use the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery tool.
If the photos were deleted within the last thirty days, it is still possible to use this method to recover your pictures. Here are the simple steps to recover permanently deleted photos iPhone Windows with "Recover from iOS".
1. Connect your iPhone with your Windows PC.
2. Launch the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery on your device and check the upper part of the popup window. Click "Recover from iOS Device" to get started.
3. Click "scan" beside the iPhone on the software. After then, waiting for the scanning process to finish. Next, select the found photos to preview.
4. Last, when target the recoverable permanently deleted photos on iPhone, select them and click the "Recover" button at the bottom to restore them on Windows PC.
Method 3: Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iPhone on Windows with "Recover from iTunes" in iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
Now, this method is different from the first one where you recover permanently deleted photos iPhone on Windows using the iTunes backup. The first one does not require any third-party software to recover data. However, you can lose all the iPhone existing files while trying to recover your deleted photos by restoring them from iTunes backup. When you use iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery to recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone from iTunes backup, you do not have to worry about losing data. The recovery software help to restore all photos from your backup and does not tamper with existing data on your device.
1. Download and install the best iPhone data recovery software on your PC where you have backed up iPhone to iTunes and launch the tool.
2. You will see three different recovery options at the top of the popup window. Click the "Recover from iTunes" option on the left-hand side.
3. Next, select the iTunes backup file which contains the deleted photos and click the "Scan" button. This will begin to scan the backup data on your iTunes backup.
4. After the scan, the scanned images will be displayed on your computer screen. You can preview each of them to be sure that you have the right pictures. Select the pictures you want to recover and click the "Recover" button to save the selected permanently deleted photos on your computer.
You can go ahead to check the photo folder to see the recovered photos. If you cannot find the deleted photos, you can try the fourth method to recover permanently deleted photos iPhone Windows through iCloud backup.
Method 4: Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iPhone on Windows with "Recover from iCloud" in iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
Photos and other files are also saved and backed up on iCloud. If you have permanently deleted some important photos, you can also recover them through iCloud. To avoid losing more data in the process, we recommend that you recover from iCloud using the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery tool.
The process is seamless and irrespective of the size or type of the files that have been deleted, you can trust the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery tool to help you recover them all. Here are the steps involved in recovering photos from iCloud through the third-party data recovery software.
1. After downloading and installing the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery tool, click to open the software as you did in method 3 above. Next, check the top right-hand side on the popup window and choose "Recover from iCloud".
2. Log in to your iCloud account with your username and password. As soon as you log in, your iCloud backup files will be displayed in the window.
3. Select the specific backup that you want to recover your photos from and click on the "Scan" menu to extract the permanently deleted photos from your iPhone. To know the specific backup files to click, you should try to remember when you saved the photos. If you cannot remember, you can click each backup folder until you see what you are looking for.
4. Wait for the scanning to complete and for the files to be extracted from the backup folder. Next, select the deleted photos and click the "Recover" button below the screen. This will recover all selected photos and save them on your specified location.
You can proceed to check the folder to view your photos. You should be able to see the photos after the recovery process. The iBeesoft Data Recovery software is an all-inclusive, 100% safe data recovery tool designed to recover deleted or lost data from any device. Irrespective of the cause of your data loss, you can use the iBeesoft tool to recover them all. The software is highly effective and virus-free.
This post has shared four different methods that users can use to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone on Windows. It details the specific steps that are required to go through the process and recover your data.
You can try each method one after the other until you find the one that works for you. We recommend that you download the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery tool to ensure you can recover deleted photos from iPhone without backup whenever it happens.