Top 10 Best SanDisk Recovery Software: Restore Files from SanDisk SD Card/USB Drive/Disk
Founded in 1988, SanDisk is a global leader in flash storage solutions. Its products are used in various electronic devices, from digital cameras and MP3 players to laptops and tablets. In addition to consumer electronics, SanDisk also provides enterprise-grade storage solutions for businesses. Its products are known for their reliability and performance, making it has become one of the most popular storage device brands.
Sometimes your SanDisk SD card or USB drive will come due to accidentally deleted items, file system errors, formatted, access denied, corrupted, displayed as RAW, and more, resulting in data loss. When disasters like this happen, you only have to rely on file retrieval tools to help you get them back. To this end, we will provide you with the best ten SanDisk recovery software for reference.
What Is The Best SanDisk Data Recovery Software? – Define Criterions
Consider many factors when choosing the right recovery plan. If you are troubled with finding the best SanDisk recovery software, don't worry; here, we will suggest some guidelines for you to check.
- 📈 It must have top-notch performance and support a maximum number of file formats and drives.
- ✔️ It must be suitable for almost all data loss situations and can preview files before recovery.
- 🎓 The tool must be self-explanatory; however, there must be proper and prompt customer support in case of confusing scenarios.
- 💻 Please ensure that the software you choose is compatible with the operating system on your computer.
- 😄 It should be easy to use. The software should be easy to install and use, even if you're not a tech expert.
- 📋 Please ensure that the software you choose offers a money-back guarantee if it doesn't work as advertised.
With these criteria in mind, you should be able to find the best data recovery software for SanDisk SD card, USB drive, and hard disk for your needs.
Top 10 Best SanDisk Recovery Software for SD Card and USB Drive
In the market, there are so many options for SanDisk recovery software. How choosing the right one can be difficult. To help you decide, we have researched and produced a list of the best programs. Each application has its own set of good and bad points, so read each description carefully before making your final choice. With the right software, you can easily recover lost or deleted files from your SanDisk memory card or another storage device.
- iBeesoft Data Recovery (Windows & Mac)
- Recuva (Windows Only)
- Disk Drill (Windows & Mac)
- R-Studio (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- EaseUS Recovery Wizard (Windows & Mac)
- TestDisk (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Stellar Data Recovery (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Puran File Recovery (Windows)
- CrashPlan (Windows)
- DMDE Free Edition (Windows, Mac, Linux)
iBeesoft Data Recovery
It provides excellent data recovery capabilities with deep and quick scan features. Even if the lost file is corrupted, iBeesoft data recovery software will try its best to repair it and give you a complete file. For this, it should be one of the best SanDisk recovery software for Windows 10, 11, and macOS. You can use it to recover almost any type of file, including pictures, videos, music, documents, and more, no matter how the data was lost.
- It has a highly interactive user interface that is seamless to use.
- It also offers a preview function to see what files can be recovered before beginning the recovery process.
- It not only supports SanDisk data recovery but also works with more than other 2000+ storage devices.
- It is available in 20+ languages. No matter what your native language is, you can use it easily.
- For deep scans, you may have to wait longer.
It is a small-sized undelete program that can efficiently get files back from any storage device connected to your computer, including internal and external hard drives, USB drives, SD cards, etc. With a wizard-like interface, you can restore the SanDisk drive with just a few clicks. But, it only works on the versions of the Windows operating system. If you have an Apple computer, then you need to choose other SanDisk recovery software for Mac.
- It has a portable version that has a clean user interface.
- In the result list, it will flag corrupt files.
- It is really very fast in scanning and deletion files.
- You can't preview the found file
- The free version offers few features
It is an excellent option to be used as a SanDisk SD card recovery software. It uses various techniques to scan your drive for lost data, including deep scanning and file carving. It supports HFS/HFS+, FAT, NTFS, and exFAT file systems. It can also create disk images to restore the data, even if damaged.
- It can take data recovery from RAID and encrypted disks.
- It features a simple interface that makes it easy to get started.
- It can create bootable disks, making it a great choice for advanced users
- It isn't easy to recover deleted videos from SD card.
- Paid version is expensive.
It works perfectly as SanDisk data recovery software if you search for a cost-effective, powerful option. It helps restore data from local disks, unbootable disks, USB drives, etc. It supports a wide variety of file systems. R-Studio can also create a disk image of your drive, which can use to recover data if the drive is physically damaged.
- You can easily use the software on single and multiple screens freely.
- Supports recovery of deleted partitions or re-partitions.
- Advanced algorithms identify unrecognized files in metadata.
- It can be challenging for beginners.
- Scanning is slow
EaseUS Recovery Wizard
If you are still searching for SanDisk recovery software compatible with almost all the known systems, then EaseUS can be your choice. It uses different algorithms to retrieve deleted photos, videos, music, documents, and more from various storage devices. You can also make a recovery of the fields that were lost and were not present even in their original location.
- It is a reliable software that works faster.
- You can recover images and videos that get long lost over time.
- Advanced algorithms identify unrecognized files in metadata.
- Recovery takes too long for larger files.
- You must switch to the paid version to use the full functionality, and subscriptions are expensive.
If you want a free tool, such as a SanDisk recovery software free, then TestDisk can help you out. It can help you find deleted items, as well as restore data from formatted or damaged drives. In addition, you will notice that its mirror function for MFT supports fixing MFT.
- It is open-source software.
- It helps in rebuilding boot sectors like FAT32, FAT16, and FAT12.
- It supports many partitions and filesystems of different categories available for recovery.
- The command-in-line user interface is not apt for beginners.
- It cannot resume files that have lost some attributes.
Stellar Data Recovery
It is a comprehensive SanDisk data recovery software option. It supports distinctive formats of files along with allowing recovery from unbootable systems. You can get a preview of your file before completing its comeback. It also allows you to work with a setup of using dual monitors.
- There are multiple options available for scanning s quick scan, deep scan, etc.
- The dashboard of the software is effortless and easier to navigate.
- You can resume files from any kind of storage media.
- The deep scan option may lag if you are in a hurry.
- Inconsistency in recovery results.
Puran File Recovery
With its simple user interface, Puran File Recovery helps you perform intensive deep or regular scans as per your work. It supports the recovery of various storage media data and can Identify multiple files, including documents, pictures, audio and video, compressed packages, etc.
- It is lighter in size software and easy to operate.
- It offers a portable version.
- You can use it to recover Bitlocker disk as well.
- Limited to Personal use.
- It is only compatible with 50-plus formats of files.
CrashPlan can be helpful if you want a backup option available online. You can find your encrypted data weekly reports for accessing any warnings related to the data. You can also recover files from a SanDisk CF card, flash drive, disk, and more with Crashplan at any time. In addition, it has settings for your schedule customization and accessibility of file versions.
- The dashboard is elegant and straightforward, even for the primary users.
- Customer support is precise, fast, and effective in solving issues.
- You can also choose a backup plan to avoid data loss.
- Some useful recovery features are missing.
- Can't preview before recovery
- To access the program, you must submit a form.
DMDE Free Edition
It is also known as DM Disk Editor and can recover files from your drive lost due to a virus attack, accidental deleting operation, etc. This SanDisk data recovery software is a portable app that can be accessed via a USB stick. Herein you can also search and recover partitions too.
- You can bypass the NTFS driver to work with the directories and files in NTFS utilities.
- It is a portable application.
- It is not displayed found files while scanning.
- Sometimes, it works differently than advertised.
- The trial version has only essential functions.
The above ten best SanDisk recovery software for Mac, Windows, and Linux all have their unique features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions carefully before making your choice. Whichever program you choose, we are confident that you will be able to find lost data successfully.
Tip for How to Better Recover Files from SanDisk Drive
If you typically use a SanDisk USB drive to store important files, it's crucial to know how to perform SanDisk data recovery better. Thankfully, a few tried-and-true guidelines can help you get your files back.
- ⛔ In the event of data loss, stop using it immediately to prevent any lost data from being overwritten.
- 🖥️ If your drive is fine, don't try to use the command line to salvage data, it's more about repairing corrupt filesystems. This may lead to secondary damage to the data, making SanDisk recovery more complex.
- 🛠️ Suppose your SanDisk storage device is denied access or prompted to format it before it can be used. Please only repair it once the data is fully recovered.
- 💪 Use a powerful and read-only SanDisk data recovery tool to extract files. Poor-quality tools can cause permanent file loss.
In any case, it's important to act quickly when you lose data, as the longer you wait, the less likely you are to be able to resume them successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions for SanDisk SD Card/USB Drive Recovery
Have you accidentally deleted a file or formatted your SanDisk drive without meaning? If so, you're not alone. It's one of the people's most common mistakes regarding their digital devices. You may have trouble with data retrieval from SanDisk. Don't worry; we've collected some frequently asked questions to help you.
A: Data loss is an authentic and frustrating problem that can happen to anyone anytime. Luckily, there are a few simple measures that you can take to help prevent data loss on your SanDisk drive.
- Always remember to safely eject your drive before unplugging or shutting down your computer.
- Back up your data regularly. You can consider investing in a good-quality backup drive or online backup service.
- Protect your SanDisk drives from scratches, shocks, and extreme temperatures.
- Update your operating system and other software regularly to maintain security and reduce the risk of software bugs that could lead to data loss.
- Be careful what you download from the internet, as malicious files can corrupt your data. Only download files from trustworthy sources.
These tips will help you avoid data loss and protect your essential files.
A: You can still find them even if you have accidentally formatted your SD card. This is because formatting only erases the index information, not the actual data. As long as it is intact, you can use iBeesoft Data Recovery to get it back.
A: If you just deleted some files or formatted the SanDisk drive, there's a good chance that your data can be recovered. However, if the card has been physically damaged, the chances of SanDisk data recovery are much lower. In any case, it's always worth trying to restore your data before giving up hope.
A: If it is physical damage, the file will be forever gone. If it is a logical error, you can use SanDisk recovery software to find the missing file after repairing it.
A: There is no guarantee that all lost or deleted files can be recovered, but SanDisk drive recovery has a success rate of 97%.
A: The turnaround time for SanDisk file recovery varies depending on the drive's size and the data loss's severity. iBeesoft data recovery software can get back disappeared files in 30 minutes.
A: The best way to retrieve files is to use reliable recovery software for SanDisk SD card like iBeesoft Data Recovery. With it, you can easily and effectively find lost, deleted, or inaccessible files.
If you have recently lost your data from your SD card, you may look for various SanDisk data recovery software in the market. We have shortlisted the most useful ones for your use. But, different tools have different retrieval capabilities. Here, we recommend using iBeesoft data recovery software for Mac or Windows. You can try it before buying the pro version.