How to Recover Deleted/Lost Files in Windows wiht iBeesoft
iBeesoft Data Recovery is a professional data recovery tool. Developed with the most advanced data recovery technology, iBeesoft Data Recovery aims at helping people rescue as many files as possible. It is able to recover photos, videos, audio files, documents, archives, and more. To make use of it fully to recover files, you should stop using the hard drive or device from where files are lost, preventing data overwritten issue. After then, follow the steps below to recover files.
- Download and Install iBeesoft Data Recovery
- Scan for Lost Files on Hard Drive
Get the free trial version of iBeesoft Data Recovery on your computer. It’s fully compatible with Microsoft Windows OS and virus-free. Feel free to install it.
Launch iBeesoft Data Recovery for PC. From the start window, you need to select the hard drive, folder, or recycle bin to scan, looking for the files lost from there. If you want to recover files from thumbnail drives, SD cards, cameras, or Android devices, connect the device with your computer beforehand. Hover over the mouse over the hard drive and click "Scan".
You can filter file types to shorten scanning time easily. Click "Go to Settings" at the bottom of the first window, then you can deselect unneeded file types.
Not everyone can make clear where the deleted files location. Don’t worry. You get extra options.
- Recover Files from Emptied Recycle Bin: if you deleted files by press the "Delete" button or drag and drop the files to recycle bin and emptied the recycle bin, then you can click "Scan" beside Recycle Bin.
- Recover Files from Desktop: actually, files on Desktop belong to drive C, the system drive. However, some people are not clear about it. In this case, if you have deleted files on Desktop, then click "Scan" beside Desktop.
- Recover Files from Selected Folder: to recover a target file, it’s more efficient by directly scanning for the folder where the file is deleted. You can click the "Scan" beside Select Folder to target the folder to scan. It’s more straightforward.
During or after the scanning process, you can check the details of all the found recoverable files by previewing them. When find the target files you want to recover, select them, and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
The free trial version can only display all the recoverable files for you. To recover them, you need to activate to the full version. Purchase iBeesoft Data Recovery license and receive the activation license from your email. After then activate the software with the license you received in your email.