No matter how large the storage is, it is limited and you can fill the external hard drive with useful and useless files. Many people complain that their Seagate Backup Plus is full and there are many duplicate file copies. Here in the following, let’s talk about how to use iBeesoft Duplicate File Finder to remove the duplicate files and what to do when Toolkit reports that the drive is full.Free Download
"can I delete duplicate file copies on Seagate backup plus? I put files, either important or ordinary documents to it even though when I am not sure whether they are useful or not. It’s almost full. How can I remove the duplicate files there?"
You’re here mostly because you’re not willing to delete duplicate files on Seagate backup plus one-by-one manually, right? For sure, it takes a long time to finish the task. However, it becomes easier than ever by using professional duplicate remover software for help. And iBeesoft Duplicate File Finder is one of these tools you need.
As the best duplicate file cleaner, iBeesoft Duplicate File Finder is able to scan your Seagate backup drive, displaying all the duplicate photos, documents, songs, videos, and more. And all of them are selected by default. You can use a single click to delete duplicates all or delete selectively.
Here are the simple steps for how to delete duplicate files on Seagate Backup Plus
1. Download the Duplicate File Remover on your computer. Install it.
2. Use the digital cable to connect your Seagate Backup Plus with your computer, making sure it is detected by your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Launch the Duplicate File Remover on your computer. In the first window, click the "+" to locate the Seagate Backup Plus drive and click "Scan" to find duplicate files in Windows 10, 7, and more.
4. Wait for the scanning process to finish. After then, you can see all duplicate files are displayed in the result window.
5. Preview the duplicate files and make sure they’re the ones you want to delete and click "Remove" to delete them in a single click. Please note that no matter how many copies for a file, only one is unselected and others selected by default. In this case, it will keep a copy of a file on the Seagate Backup Plus for you.
See how easy it is to delete duplicate files on Seagate Backup Plus with iBeesoft Duplicate File Finder. Computers and software are developed for us to make life easier. Why not make full use of them? Do not waste time on unnecessary repetitive work by deleting duplicate files on Seagate Backup Plus.
Some people complain that the Toolkit reports the drive is full on Seagate backup drive. In this case, it’s the right time to delete old backup files. All the backup files are at F:\Toolkit\Backup\ComputerName (F represents the letter for your drive).
Next, my suggest is you need to delete a backup plan
1. On the Main Menu, click Backup.
2. Click the "..."icon on the device with the Backup plan you want to delete.
3. Click DELETE.
You can also remove old backup files created with the above-deleted backup plan by selecting the checkbox next to Delete all files backed up by the device and clicking DELETE. It’s not enough to delete a backup plan. After then, you must still want to back up important files.
Backing up important files is a must, but I do not suggest you do the backup manually. You can use a professional tool, like iBeesoft Dbackup to do the backup task. It’s intelligently and efficiently by offering you the option of scheduling backup. In this case, you never need to do it manually.