Canon Video Recovery Software | How to Recover Deleted Videos from Canon Camera
"One of the most important videos in my Canon camera is lost. I don’t know how it happens. I didn’t delete it or do any transfer. Please tell me how to restore deleted videos on Canon camera."
I have to say Grace is fortunate because she did not delete the needed videos or photos accidentally or intentionally, while many Canon camera users do. After the deletion, they have to search for ways for how to recover deleted videos from Canon camera or how to retrieve photos from Canon camera. She is also unfortunate because she lost the important video. Actually, you don’t need to worry about after deleting or losing videos from Canon camera. With the help of Canon video recovery software, you can get back what you need soon. This article is written to tell people how to use camera video recovery tool to recover deleted videos from PC and other storage devices.
Best Canon Video Recovery Software to Get Back Your Videos
First, let me introduce the Canon video recovery software, namely iBeesoft Data Recovery. It is developed to help people to get all kinds of files back, including videos, photos, documents, archives, emails and more from computer as well as all kinds of external hard drives, including SD cards, memory stick, USB flash drive, etc. I recommend you try it with the reasons below:
Your Safe & Effective Canon Video Recovery Software
- It recovers deleted videos from Canon camera no matter in what reason that cause the data loss, virus attack corrupts the SD card in Canon camera, formatted your SD card by mistake, accidentally or intentionally deletion, or even file access denied.
- It supports almost all the video formats, including AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG, etc.
- It is fully compatible with all kinds of Canon camera. Most important, it offers advanced technology to help you easily and completely recover deleted videos from Canon camera. It is the exclusive feature for this software over the internet.
Simple 3 Steps to Recover Videos from Canon Camera
Below are the simple steps for how to recover deleted videos from Canon camera with Canon video recovery software.
- Connect Canon camera with computer
- Install Data Recovery Software
- Select hard drive to scan
- Recover deleted videos from Canon camera
Use the USB cable to connect your Canon camera with your computer or you need to remove the memory card from it and connect the memory card to computer via e-card reader. When connected successfully, you can see it appears like an external hard drive appears on your computer.
Click the download button to get the Windows or Mac video recovery software. After then, you need to install it on your computer. It is fully compatible with the latest Windows 10 as well macOS Mojave respectively. Choose the right separate version according to your computer operating system.
In the next window, you need to select the external hard drive that stands for the Canon camera. It is the place where you have deleted videos. Select it and click "Scan".
Once the software completes the scanning it will display all the found videos in the result window. From there, you can preview the videos. When find the right one(s), select it and click "Recover" to save on your computer. That’s it.