How to Recover Photos from Water/Damaged iPhone
It’s really a nightmare when your iPhone unexpectedly dropped into the swimming pool. What makes even worse is that all of your precious memories in the form of photos lost from the device. Isn’t, it right? So, if you’re wondering how to recover photos from water damaged iPhone 6 and more, then you’ve come to the right place. We have good news for you and it is that you can still recover your photos from a water damaged iPhone and all you need is the professional iPhone data recovery solution.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1: 3 Ways to Recover Data from Water Damaged iPhone
- Part 2: Dos and Don't Do when the iPhone dropped in the water
Part 1: 3 Ways to Recover Data from Water Damaged iPhone
The internet is flooded with several recovery solutions to help you get back photos from water damaged iPhone. But, if you’re looking for the most reliable and professional way to recover photos from your water damaged iPhone, look no further from iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery. With this easy-to-use iPhone recovery software, you can’t only recover photos, but many other file types too. Above all, it will help you get back your photos in a few clicks of a button.
Your Effective & Safe iPhone Photo Recovery Tool
- Supports three powerful modes to recover data from water damaged iPhone - restore from iPhone directly, recover from iCloud backup and retrieve from iTunes backup.
- Supports to recover 20+ types of files including messages, call history, videos, calendar, notes and a lot more.
- Fully compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Easy, can easily recover deleted photos from iPhone without backup under different data loss situations including damaged, accidental deletion, system crash, be stolen, virus attack, software update, etc.
- Simple and click-through wet iPhone data recovery process.
Ways 1: Recover Photos from Water Damaged iPhone Directly
The first way you can try is to directly scan your iPhone to recover photos directly from it as long as you’re able to get inside the device’s scanning mode. Before you begin, make sure that you have installed the latest iTunes on your computer. So, download iBeesoft iPhone data recovery on your computer and follow the below steps to recover photos from damaged iPhone directly.
Step 1: Recover from iOS device
Once successful installation of the software, run it and connect your damaged iPhone to the computer with the help of the digital cable. And, choose "Recover from iOS device". After the software detects your device, hit on the "Scan" button and the software will start scanning the device for lost photos.
Step 2: Preview and recover
In a while, the software will show the recoverable data that you can preview. Finally, select the target photos you would like to recover and hit on "Recover" button to get them back on your system.
If you can’t find desired photos from your iPhone directly, then go through the following ways to recover file from damaged iPhone that won't turn on.
Ways 2: Recover Photos from Water Damaged iPhone by Extracting Photos from iCloud Backup
If you have enabled iCloud backup on your iPhone, then iBeesoft iPhone data recovery software can help you recover photos by extracting the device data from iCloud backup.
Step 1: Choose Recover from iCloud
Go to the software’s main interface and select "Recover from iCloud". Here, you need to enter your iCloud credentials to sign-in to your account.
Step 2: Choose the backup file
After the successful login process, the software will show all the iCloud backup files and select the target one containing your photos you would like to recover.
Step 3: Preview and recover photos from water damaged iPhone
Once the target backup file is downloaded, you can preview the files present in it and select the ones you want to recover and hit on "Recover" button.
Part 3: Recover Photos from Water Damaged iPhone by Extracting Photos from iTunes Backup
If the computer doesn’t recognize your damaged iPhone, then you can extract the photos from iTunes backup. And iBeesoft iPhone data recovery software can help you water damaged iPhone recover photos in a hassle-free manner.
Step 1: Select iTunes backup file
Run iBeesoft iPhone data recovery for Mac or Windows and then, choose "Recover from iTunes" from the main interface. Now, the software will show you all of your iTunes backup files present on your computer. And choose the most recent one or that contains your desired photos and hit the "Scan" button to recover photos from damaged iPhone.
Step 2: Water damaged iPhone recover photos
In a while, you can preview the recoverable files. Finally, select desired ones you would like to get back and hit on "Recover" button.
Part 2: Dos and Don't Do when the iPhone dropped in the water
Following are the Dos to follow to water damaged iPhone:
- Try to dry the iPhone. In other words, remove the excess water off the device by rubbing it with a dry towel and shake it gently to clear the water from the ports and sockets of the device.
- Don’t ever turn or plug-in the wet iPhone to avoid a short circuit. If the device is in switch on/Sleep mode, turn it off completely and let it dry for at least 2 days.
- Remove the SIM card from the device to avoid harm to key components and try to dry it using a clean cotton cloth.
- Dry your wet iPhone using silica gel packets and leave the device for at least 48 hours.
Following are the Don't Do to follow to water damaged iPhone:
- Don’t press any key or button of the wet iPhone.
- Don’t try to turn on your iPhone.
- Don’t place the device in raw rice.
- Don’t use any drying tool like a hairdryer to dry your device.
That’s all on how to recover photos from water damaged iPhone 8/iPhone7/iPhone 6. Thanks to iBeesoft iPhone data recovery, it has become no more hassle to recover your important data from water damaged iPhone. Give a try it now and start rescuing your photos from damaged iPhone in no time.