If you’re looking for ways for how to find old iMovie projects on iPhone or how to recover deleted iMovie project on iPhone, you can try iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery, a professional software running on Windows PC or Mac to scan iPhone or extract iMovie project from iPhone backup files. In the following, all content is about how to find and recover an iMovie project on iPhone.Download for Windows Download for macOS
"How do I recover an iMovie project on my iPhone? I remembered there are some old iMovie projects on iPhone. However, I can find them any more. Anyone can help me?"
Whether your iMovie projects disappeared or deleted from iPhone, you should find the iMovie projects on iPhone as soon as possible. It’s OK to find the iMovie projects if they’re hidden somewhere. If the iMovie projects are deleted, then you’re facing the data overwritten issues. To find old iMovie projects on iPhone or to recover deleted iMovie projects on iPhone, you’re supposed to do the task as soon as possible.
Since you’re failed to find the iMovie project on iPhone manually, then you need the help of iPhone data recovery software. Only with the help of a data recovery tool, it is able to scan iPhone, looking for the lost or deleted iMovie project on iPhone. Among the available tools for iPhone data recovery, iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery is the one you can fully rely on for the following reasons.
Download the software to recover iMovie projects on iPhone now! Here in the following, let us learn 3 ways for how to restore iMovie projects on iPhone as well as how to get iMovie projects onto iPhone.
The method to recover iMovie project on iPhone is scanning iPhone directly. If you have tried the first method and it does not work, then try method 2 and method 3.
To increase the possibility of data recovery on your iPhone, you should stop using your iPhone the moment you realize you might have lost data. And follow the steps right away.
1. Use the digital cable to connect your iPhone with your computer directly. Please click "trust this computer" on your iPhone to enable your computer to recognize your iPhone.
2. Download and install the iPhone Data Recovery software. After then launch it on your computer.
3. The iPhone data recovery software will see your iPhone directly and list it on the main window. You need to click "Recover from iOS Device".
4. Click the "Scan" button right beside your iPhone on the main window, letting the software find iMovie projects for you.
5. When the scanning process is finished, you can preview the found files. If the iMovie project is found, select it and click "Recover" to save it on your computer.
If you have backed up your iPhone to iCloud before the iMovie projects lost, you can 100% restore the iMovie project with the feature "Recover from iCloud" feature on the iPhone Data Recovery.
1. Launch the software. From the main window, please click "Recover from iCloud".
2. In the next new window, log in with your iCloud ID, and then the software will detect all the iCloud backup available for you.
3. Select the iCloud backup which contains your iMovie projects and click "Scan", letting the software extract all files from the backup package.
4. Preview files by categories. Find iMovie projects, select them and click "Recover".
iTunes backup contains the iMovie projects you need as well if you have backed up iMovie projects before any deleting or factory reset. Here are the steps for how to restore iMovie projects from iTunes backup files.
1. Download and install the iPhone Data Recovery software on the computer where you have backed up your iPhone.
2. Launch the software and click "Recover from iTunes". After then, you can see all iTunes backup files on the computer are listed.
3. Please select the iTunes backup you have made before deleting iMovie projects. Click "Scan" to let the software to extract files from the big backup package.
4.Select file categories on the left side and preview files on the right side. When finding the target iMovie projects, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Please note that data recovery is possible if you do the right thing at the right time. If you miss the opportunities, then you may lose the files permanently. And the best method to prevent data loss is backing up files regularly. If your iCloud storage is limited, do it on your computer with iTunes.
Some people say that they can’t transfer iMovie projects directly to iPhone, then how to get iMovie projects onto iPhone. There are all kinds of cloud services, letting uploading iMovie projects from computer and phones, like Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox. You can share the files from different devices, like iPhone as well. Besides making use of cloud services, you can try email the projects and download them to your iPhone via the mail app.