Silicon Power Recovery | How to Recover Files from Silicon Power USB Flash Drive
Silicon Power USB flash drives support OTG and COB technology, making it possible to efficiently transfer data between multiple devices. Although they are small, they provide enough storage space and durability. So, they are pretty popular among tech-savvy people. But their popularity does not make them immune from file loss. It would be best if you handled them with extreme care to prevent any loss or deletion of your valuable data.
Suppose you are facing a problem with your Silicon Power drive causing documents, pictures, videos, or other files to disappear. In such a case, we have some solutions to help you recover files from silicon power USB drive on Mac and Windows PC effortlessly. Please read on!
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1. Common Causes of Silicon Power USB Flash Drive Data Loss
- Part 2. Recover Deleted Files from Silicon Power USB Drive Without Software
- Part 3. Restore Silicon Power Flash Drive With Software
- Part 4. Comparison of the 2 SP USB Flash Drive Recovery Ways
- Part 5. How to Repair Corrupted Silicon Power USB Flash Drive to Avoid Data Loss
Common Causes of Silicon Power USB Flash Drive Data Loss
- ❌ Accidental deletion of the files and folders stored on the Silicon Power USB Flash Drive;
- ⁉️ Your computer can not recognize your Silicon Power USB flash drive, and you must fix it by formatting it;
- 📭 The file was lost due to using SP Recovery Utility, Access Denied, turning off storage media during the writing process, improperly pulling it out, and more;
- 🔒 The Silicon Power USB Flash Drive did not work, and you have to give it back for repair. After finishing, all files are gone;
- 👻 Virus malware results in data corruption for the Silicon Power USB Flash Drive.
The above may be the typical scenario for Silicon Power USB flash drive loss files. No matter how you lose the data, as long as you don't write new files, you can use the following methods to Silicon Power USB drive recovery in Windows 10/11 and macOS effortlessly.
Recover Deleted Files from Silicon Power USB Drive Without Software
CMD is a command line program for Microsoft Windows system, it can accomplish different tasks through different commands. You can try it to restore permanently deleted files in Windows 11, 10, and 7. It also supports retrieving data from external devices. Here's how you can do it:
- Press Windows + R Key .
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Enter again to open an elevated command prompt.
- Enter the command: chkdsk e: /f and attrib -h -r -s /s /d e:*.*. the "e" is the drive letter of the Silicon Power Drive.
If fails for recover files from USB in CMD, then you can try the following ultimate means - using data recovery software.
Recover Silicon Power Flash Drive on Mac/Windows With Software
How to choose SP USB flash drive recovery software? You might be confused! Here, we recommend you use iBeesoft Data Recovery. Why? Because it can automatically repair damaged files in the process of retrieving data. This dramatically improves the success rate of recovery.
The iBeesoft Data Recovery is an advanced Silicon Power recovery tool to help you conveniently retrieve deleted or lost files from any drives on Mac and Windows 11/10/8/7. Irrespective of the data loss scenario, it is the go-to solution for all cases. Its advanced Quick Scan and Deep Scan feature trace every recoverable file from the Silicon Power USB flasd drive.
- Install and launch the iBeesoft Data Recovery software on your system.
- For Windows users, you can click "go to setting" to uncheck file types to save the scanning time. For macOS users, please deselect the file types that do not need to be recovered and click the "Start" button on the first page.
- Connect the Silicon Power USB Flash drive to the computer and select it to trace the lost files for a quick recovery > Click Scan.
- Now, wait for the scanning process to complete. You can also select the files in the left panel to check their details. Once you find the files you need to recover, select them > Click Recover and save them on your system.
Note: please do not save the recovered files on the Silicon Power USB Flash Drive again without ensuring they are rescued. Doing so may cause data to be overwritten, resulting in permanent disappearance.
Part 4. Comparison of the 2 SP USB Flash Drive Recovery Ways
- Recovery Success Rate
- Repair Corrupted Files
- File Preview
- Recovery for Different Data Loss Scenarios
- User Interface
- iBeesoft Data Recovery
- Almost all
- macOS and Windows
- Only Supports Undelete
- Windows PC
- Difficult to Use
From the above-given table, it is clear that using iBeesoft Data Recovery is the best decision to restore files from Silicon Power USB drive. It ensures a 99.85% data recovery rate and 99.32% supported scenarios. It supports over 2000 retrievable devices and 1000 data formats.
How to Repair Corrupted Silicon Power USB Flash Drive to Avoid Data Loss
SP USB Flash Drive Recovery Software is developed by Silicon Power to repair its problematic storage devices, such as being write-protected, access denied, slow transfer, showing the wrong capacity, or drive formatting issues. If your Silicon Power Flash Drive is damaged, then you can use the steps below to fix it.
Tip: before starting work, please transfer the saved data to another drive. This Silicon Power USB repair tool will erase all files to ensure a successful repair. If your SP Flash Drive does not open, please use iBeesoft data recovery software to get the file back before starting to fix it.
- Connect the Silicon Power USB Drive to the Computer
- Click the "download" button and enter the verification code to get "UFD_Recover_Tool.zip"
- After unzipping, click on "SP Recovery Utility.exe"
- Select the drive letter of the target drive and click the "Recover" button to start repairing the damaged Silicon Power flash drive.
For your Silicon Power flash drives to last long, it is essential to take excellent care of them. These drives are susceptible, and even slight physical damage or wear and tear of the USB drive can cost you valuable data.
But suppose the damage has already occurred; you can rely on the iBeesoft Data Recovery software. However, It is the best and most efficient solution to help you retrieve permanently deleted files from USB flash drive both on macOS and Windows PC.