How to Recover Call Recordings in Mi Phone
Tony is not the only case looking for how to recover deleted call recording in Mi phone. You can see people are asking how to get back call recording from Mi phone, how to retrieve deleted call recording in Redmi note 7 pro, how to restore deleted call recording from Mi phone, and from other types of phones as well. Call recording is very important for some people when they really need it.
There are various reasons for the call recording loss or deletion in Mi phone. Check out the following reasons:
- Delete call recordings in Mi phone accidentally or intentionally.
- Factory reset your Mi phone to fix some problems.
- Virus attack which results in call recording removal from the phone.
- You can’t find call recordings anywhere on your phone if you can’t access to some folders.
The above are the common reasons for call recordings lost or deleted on the Mi phone. Is it possible to recover call recording in Mi phone? sure, you can if you can follow the right way and use the right tool to retrieve deleted call recordings from Mi mobile. Let’s learn how.
Get Deleted Call Recordings in Mi phone – iBeesoft Data Recovery
Please note that there isn’t any useful tool available as an app working on your Mi phone. You know that after losing data on a mobile phone, you should stop using it, preventing data overwritten issue. What if you install an extra app on the phone? What will happen? Of course, it will remove the deleted call recordings from your Mi phone permanently. And another problem is that an app is not allowed officially to access to the other app’s folder. In this case, you need to try the desktop software iBeesoft Data Recovery to restore deleted call recordings in Mi phone include Redmi Note 3/4/5/6/7 Pro.
Your Effective & Safe Mi Phone Call Recording Recovery Tool
- It is developed with the latest techniques, able to scan your Mi phone, looking for all the deleted call recordings.
- Can helping people scan phone, computer, memory card, or external hard drive for lost files.
- No jargon at all, it’s very friendly for users. With only 4 steps, you can restore deleted call recordings in Mi phone and other phone.
Check out the steps to recover call recording from automatic call recorder on Android Phone below.
- Connect Mi phone with computer
- Download data recovery software
- Select Mi phone to scan
- Recover deleted call recordings from Mi phone
Use a digital cable to connect your Redmi with your computer, making sure your computer can detect your Redmi phone and regard it as an external hard drive.
First, please click the DOWNLOAD button to get the Redmi phone data recovery software installation file. You can perform the data recovery either in Windows PC or Mac. It depends on you. Please download the right version for your computer.
Next, you can see a window with all the hard drives on the computer, as well as the connected Redmi phone, listed. Please select the Redmi note phone as the target place to scan for deleted call recordings. And click "Scan". Wait for the scanning process to finish.
When the scanning process finished, you can see all found files are put into categories. You can select the category in the left side as well as file extension, check out the details on the right side. When find the deleted call recordings from Mi phone, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Recovering deleted recording from mi phone is not an easy task. Only with the professional data recovery software, you can do it. To prevent data loss from red mi phone, you should back it up regularly.