How to Recover Data from Blank/Empty SD Card
Does your Android phone say the SD card is blank? After open the SD card on Mac or computer, finding nothing left in the SD card while a moment ago, there are hundreds of files? You must have encountered the issue "the SD card is blank issue". There are many reasons why it happens (the possible reasons listed below) and most importantly, you should try iBeesoft Data Recovery to recover data from the blank SD card soon, preventing data loss permanently.Download for Windows Download for macOS
Are you looking for a solution on how to recover data from blank SD card? Does it say that your SD card is blank? Believe us! It happens to people more often than not. "So how to recover data from blank SD card?" There is a simple method to solve your troublesome situation. This article provides you with an easy solution to retrieve all your lost data from the blank SD card. The stepwise process mentioned here is hassle-free. It works for pictures, audio, archives, documents, videos, pdfs, games, apps, and other data. It restores all lost data in the SD card. Let us get the ease in the process and sway along.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1. The Possible Reasons for why SD Card is Suddenly Blank
- Part 2. Best SD Data Recovery Software to Recover Blank SD Card
- Part 3. How to Recover Files from Blank/Empty SD Card
Part 1. The Possible Reasons for why SD Card is Suddenly Blank
SD card is a popular option to expand the device’s storage. It is also a convenient form of transferring data. Its versatility allows users to transfer data between a PC, android phones, and cameras. Yet, this raises a few concerns.
- Manual handling of an SD card increases the possibility of damage. Ejection from one device and insertion to another is concerning. The only effective way to counter it is to manage it with care.
- One of the reasons the SD card blank is because of a virus attack. If the SD card is used on a device that is infected, it will catch the virus too. It could make the SD card go blank. It could result in the device getting infected too. Here are some suggestions to avoid this mishap.
- 1. Scan the device before inserting the SD card.
- 2. Before use, ensure that a certified and effective antivirus is installed in the device.
- 3. Scan the SD card post insertion as well to protect your device.
- 4. Regularly scan the SD card and the devices used. Using auto-scanning software could come in handy.
- Improper ejection can cause SD card file system corruption. In this case, avoid using your phone. Carefully eject the SD and use the steps mentioned in this article to retrieve data and save your SD card.
- The SD card system is conflicted with computers, especially a Mac. It happens very often that the SD card becomes blank when connected with a Mac.
As preventive care, during transportation, store the SD card in an SD cardholder. You may also use a small airtight container. Ensure that the cardholder or container is dust-free and has been sanitized.
Part 2. Best SD Data Recovery Software to Recover Blank SD Card
The warning of "SD card is empty" in android or deletion of files can be disheartening. There was a time when formatting the SD card was the only option. Today, we have come up with a solution that saves us at such stressful times. The iBeesoft Data Recovery Program promises light at the end of this dark tunnel. Its advanced data technology makes data recovery from blank SD card a reliable possibility.
Your Best Blank SD Data Recovery Software
- The easy-to-use program is for those from a non-tech background and effortlessly recover photos from corrupted SD card or get back other files.
- As a user, you have the option to choose the specific files to be recovered. It puts minimal load on the device by working effectively with optimal speed.
- The multiple file type modules effectively recovered by the best Windows or Mac SD card data recovery software. They are Office Documents, Pictures, Audios, Videos, Archives, and Other Files. You may search for files based on these file types.
Part 3. How to Recover Files from Blank/Empty SD Card
Step 1: First you need to connect the blank SD card to your computer by using a card reader or directly connect your Android phone to the computer if the SD card is inserted into the phone. Then download and install the program, and run it on your computer.
Step 2: On the next step, you need to choose the blank SD card drive from the list of drives available on the program window, so that the program can scan the SD card drive. Just click on the "Scan" button to proceed after selecting the SD card.
Step 3: Finally when the scanning process is completed, the software will show all the files from your blank SD card in the program window. You can select the file types in the left panel, preview the details on the right side. When finding the needed files from the blank SD card, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Technology thrives to make our lives easy. Let us not have it any other way. Now you know more than how to recover deleted files from SD card and stress over it. With the iBeesoft Data Recovery Program, restore lost data with a few easy steps. The previews help in understanding the simplicity of the program. Overall, the software is reliable to retrieve your valuable data.