How to Recover Deleted/Lost Files from Kingston SD Card
"My Kingston SD card is corrupt, and I can’t rip the files off. Is there any way to recover files from the Kingston SD card? When I fixed the problem, I did not see any files there at all." – Rachael
Kingston SD card is widely used for storing photos, videos or anther files in cameras and other drives. The Kingston SD card data is deleted, formatted or inaccessible very easy to happen. If you search online, you can see many people have the same problem. If a Kingston SD card is corrupt, you can ditch it for a new one. However, how about the important data on the SD card? In this case, you need a Kingston SD card recovery tool for help. It not only helps you restore corrupted/formatted Kingston memory card but also recover deleted or lost files from Kingston SD card on Windows or Mac.
How to Recover Files from Kingston SD Card with Kingston SD Card Recovery Tool
The Kingston SD card data recovery software I want to recommend to you is iBeesoft Data Recovery. It meets all the requirements for you to easily and completely recover files from Kingston SD card after accidental deletion, formatted, media card error and more. Here are the main reasons for me to recommend it.
Step 1. Desktop Kingston SD card recovery tool, gets a better result
If you want to get a better result in Kingston memory card recovery, you’d better use a desktop program. The lost files from Kingston SD card are still there, but invisible. They’re marked as useless, waiting to be overwritten by new data. So, it will not be installed into the Kingston driver, causing a disaster. If you try any tool that does not run on the desktop, it may overwrite the files on Kingston SD card you want to recover.
Step 2. Recover hundreds of file types from Kingston memory card
The best SD card recovery software is able to recover almost all the data from the Kingston SD card. I am pretty sure, if there is a file on your SD card, then it can be recovered. Supported file types are videos, audio files, photos, documents, achieves, emails and more. For each type of files, it supports multiple file format. For example, it supports photos in JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, BMP, GIF, PNG, XCF, PAT, ARW, DNG, PSP, PCT, RAW, MOS, PSD, EPS, INDD, ERF, FH3, FH5, FH7, FH8 FH9, FH11, MCD, VWX, MEF, WP, CDR, CPT, VSD, DWG, PGM, PPM, PCX, MNG, MSP, WMF, WPG, EMF, ANI, NRW, TGA, JP2 etc. For more details, please check out the tech spec.
Step 3. Recover Kingston SD card up to 200MB files for free
From the internet, you can’t find any Kingston SD card data recovery is available to get back files for free, except iBeesoft Data Recovery. It allows you to recover data from Kingston SD card, up to 200MB for totally free. And the trial version allows scanning the Kingston SD card to see whether there are the results you need before you really pay for it.
Step 4. Foolproof usage, no extra computer techniques needed
Follow the built-in guide, you’ll easily recover deleted files from SD card or Kingston memory card format recovery. It is standalone and simple, never requires you any extra computer techniques to make it work.
Your Effective & Safe Kingston SD Card Recovery Software
- It provides a complete Kingston SD card data recovery solution - 2 retrieval modes ensure efficient file recovery rates
- This Kingston recovery tool has a separate version of all operating systems, and you can easily restore files from Kingston SD card.
- Supported for photos, video and other file previews, you can check them before resuming.
How to Perform Kingston SD Recovery on Mac or Windows PC
Below is the step-by-step guide for how to use the Kingston SD card recovery tool. Just in 3 simple steps, it is done and done.
1. First of all, use an e-card reader to connect your Kingston memory card to your computer. You’d better remove the SD card from the device before connecting to the computer. It will increase the chances of recover Kingston SD card. Make sure the firm connection until you successfully undelete or unformat SD card on Windows/Mac.
2. Download and install the data recovery software on your Windows PC or Mac.Launch it after installing it.
3. In the next window, please select the drive which stands for Kingston SD card and click "Scan". The software begins to scan the SD card for deleted files. During the scanning process, if you see the recover Kingston SD card tool has spotted the target files, you can stop the scanning process and go to the next step.
4. In the result window, all files are sorted into types, letting you filter the target files constantly. You just need to filter file types on the left side and preview the files on the right. When finding the target files deleted from Kingston SD card, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.