How to Recover Data from a Buffalo External Hard Drive
If you want to learn how to retrieve data from Buffalo external hard drive, install the best hard drive recovery solutions on your computer first. After the, follow the steps below for how to data recovery from Buffalo external hard drive.
"How do I recover files from a Buffalo external hard drive? I had saved some important files there. However, it shows 0 byte. Where are the files? Can I restore them?" – Jack
It could be a nightmare when suddenly all your files are just gone for no reason at all. If you had backed up the Buffalo external hard drive, then you can get the lost files back. However, it’s not a habit for users to backup an external hard drive.
Part 1. Best Software to Recover Files from Buffalo External Hard Drive
It’s the right idea to restore data from Buffalo external hard drive the moment you realize you have lost the data. You know, no technology is 100% sure can find the lost data. However, the sooner the better the result will be since it will decrease the possibilities of data overwritten.
How to retrieve data from Buffalo external hard drive? You must know that there is no cancel deletion or command line to look for and recover files from Buffalo external hard drive. The only option is using data recovery software to Buffalo external hard drive recovery. You can download iBeesoft Data Recovery to have a try.
iBeesoft Data Recovery is used by millions of users. It’s famous for its high recovery rate and supports multiple file formats, external hard drives, as well as data lost scenarios.
Best Data Recovery for Buffalo External Hard Drive
- Find pictures, videos, audio files, documents, and other types of files from Buffalo external hard drive.
- Fully compatible with Buffalo external hard drives, recovering files lost by deletion, system errors, formatting, virus attack, etc.
- Standalone version for Windows PC and Mac. You can get files back from Buffalo either on PC or Mac.
- Easy-to-use. 3 simple steps to retrieve deleted files from Buffalo external hard drive: target file types and Buffalo external hard drive -> scan files -> recover files.
Part 2. Guide to Recover Buffalo External Hard Disk
To use this software to recover files from an external hard drive, you first need to connect the Buffalo external hard drive with your computer and ensure it is detected by your computer as an external hard drive. After then follow the steps below.
- Install the data recovery software for Buffalo
- Connect Buffalo disk to your pc.
- Select Buffalo external hard drive to scan
- Preview and recover files from Buffalo external hard drive
Click the Download button to get the right version for your computer. It depends on Windows PC or Mac you want to perform the data recovery. After then, install it on your computer. If you want to recover files from Buffalo on Mac, before installing it, please set up the system preferences as "install apps from App Store and identified developers".
Launch the Buffalo data recovery software. In the first window, you can see dirves on your computer as well as the connected Buffalo external hard drive. Please select the Buffalo external hard drive and click "Scan" to external hard drive data recovery.
If there are many lost files on the Buffalo external hard, it will take longer for the scanning process to finish. Wait patiently. When the scanning process is done, you can select file types on the left side and check out the details for the found files on the right side. When finding the target files, select them, and click "Recover" to save them.
Tips: How to Increase the recovery rate from Buffalo external hard drive
- If you want to resume more files from the external hard drive, remember to keep your Buffalo standstill until you do the recovery as the above steps taught. Any operation on Buffalo external hard drive may cause the lost files overwritten issue.
- Do the Buffalo data recovery as soon as possible.
- Try iBeesoft data recovery software for Mac or Windows as soon as possible. It’s trustworthy and works very well.