5 Best Duplicate Music Files Finder/Remover 
Duplicates music files finder gives you the power to search for copies of music files. The necessity of using such a tool helps in eliminating unwanted records, thereby freeing up space on the hard disk. Additionally, the task allows you to organize the remaining files with ease. You can remove duplicates using the five best duplicate tools.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1. 5 Best Duplicate Music Files Finder/Remover
- Part 2. Guide to Find and Delete Duplicate Music Files
Part 1. 5 Best Duplicate Music Files Finder/Remover
1. iBeesoft Duplicate Files Finder
iBeesoft Duplicate Files Finder leads the race of the best music duplicate remover. The robust algorithm and latest technologies embedded within the software help identify duplicates using file name and size. You can further add a filter to narrow the search and remove duplicate music files from windows 10, 8, 7 and XP in one click with 100% accuracy.
- Quickly target files using file types
- Efficiently target redundant files
- Intelligently remove duplicates to free up space and improve drive performance
- Removes files with 100% accuracy
- Organize photos, music, and videos with ease
- Free to use for delete duplicate music file
- Simple interface
- Three-step procedure
- 100% accuracy
- May operate slowly at times depending on file format selected
2. Duplicate Cleaner Pro
Duplicate Cleaner Pro is the next duplicate music finder that allows you to search and remove duplicate music files from your computer with ease. It has a simple user interface, making it straightforward for operating the same.
- Finds files even if there is a change in the file name
- Helps in identifying duplicate music files to unclutter library
- Scans all the locations to detect duplicates
- User has complete control over the operation
- Finds duplicate files even they are changes in the file name
- Removes identical files from music playlist of all devices
- You can send identified files to Recycle Bin, move to a different location, or rename
- It shows a few records as duplicates unnecessarily
- Free version deletes only a few files
3. Auslogics Duplicate File Finder
It is one of the other leading programs to find duplicate music files. Besides finding music records, it helps you identify duplicates for several file formats such as photos, documents, and video files.
- Intelligently programmed to remove duplicate music files
- Identifies different file formats
- Provision to add file format to ignore list
- It has a rescue feature that allows users to restore data to the original state
- It also helps in finding unwanted files to free up space
- It will enable you to add file extensions to ignore list
- Finds fewer duplicate files when compared with others
- Folder select is inconvenient and requires a fix
4. Easy Duplicate File Finder
Easy Duplicate File Finder helps you delete duplicate music files from different devices with ease. You can find the data quickly and erase them instantly.
- Scans for duplicate files at a faster pace
- Allows you to undo specific actions
- It has Wizard and Assistant tools to help in removing duplicates with ease
- The duplicate music files finder scans at double the speeds when compared with others
- It allows removal of duplicate files from a music player playlist
- You cannot scan more than ten file formats at a time
- The constant pop-up message that asks to install Ask.com
5. Wise Duplicate Finder
With the help of the Wise Duplicate Finder, you can quickly find duplicate music records on your computer. Likewise, you can search for such files on a media device's playlist, externally connected music player, etc. You can further sort the folder that contained the duplicates.
- It allows the user to create back up of the files that one wishes to delete from the system or other devices
- The best duplicate music finder will enable a user to choose between automatic and manual selection, providing complete control over the actions
- It scans a specific folder, location, or entire computer to find duplicates of pictures, music files, video files, documents, etc
- Helps in creating a backup of files ready for deletion so that one can restore them when needed
- Manual identification allows searching for unwanted files from the search list
- It is not possible to save the scan result for any future use
- The scan time is excess when compared with other duplicate file programs
Part 2. Guide to Find and Delete Duplicate Music Files
iBeesoft Duplicate File Finder is a free-to-use program that allows you to locate duplicates on your computer. Likewise, you can use the tool to search for files on externally connected devices such as media devices, CF cards, SD cards, etc. The best part is the intelligent mechanism to delete the files. It identifies the data based on name, size, file format, etc.
iBeesoft, additionally, added plenty of filters to make the search simple. You can add them according to the requirement and perform the scan to search for duplicates of the needed type. It saves time and helps you complete the deletion process with ease.
The following are the steps that help in removing duplicate files from your computer and improve the performance:
- iBeesoft Duplicate File Finder allows you to search and delete duplicate music files in three simple steps. The software is available for free and is a standalone tool. You can visit the website and download the trial version. Installation is a simple procedure and requires only a few minutes.
- Start the software by clicking the icon from the desktop. The launch window displays a "+" symbol. You can click it to browse to the location to find duplicate music files. Alternatively, you can drag and drop folder/folders. Furthermore, you can select filters to narrow the search.
- iBeesoft will show the duplicates after completing the scan. The time for completion depends on the file size and selected source. You can click on the folder to see the number of files and the space they are occupying on the disk.
- You can mark all files or select essential files and press "Remove" at the bottom. The program sends data to Recycle Bin. You can check the files and delete them permanently.