Best Canon Data Recovery for Mac/Windows PC
Canon is a world wide famous camera brand. You can see people use Canon cameras either for taking pictures or capturing videos everywhere. However, after creating the precious photos or videos, you may also face the issues that most people encountered, losing or deleting files from Canon camera intentionally or accidentally. It’s normal. You create data and you remove data. It is how everything goes on. However, the problem is that among the deleted files, some are important for you, you shouldn’t lose them at all. That’s the reason you need a Canon data recovery tool for macOS or Windows.
What Canon Camera File Recovery Software is Use for?
As its name implies, it is used for users to recover photo and videos from Canon camera. It supports files lost due to reasons below (included but not limited to ):
- intentionally or unintentionally deletion.
- Canon camera errors force you to format the device, as a result, losing all data.
- Inaccessible to the files, you have to reset the Canon camera to factory settings, with all files erased.
- The memory card in Canon camera infected with the virus, you have to clear the virus by deleting files in the device.
Generally speaking, whenever and for whatever reasons you lost or deleted files in Canon camera, with the help of Canon camera file recovery software, it is very likely for you to retrieve the files.
How Does Canon Camera Recovery Software Work to Recover Files?
You must make clear that deleted files did not go right away. They’re marked as useless files and invisible in the original places, waiting to be replaced by new data. You’re supposed to recover the deleted or lost files from Canon camera before new data overwritten them. Otherwise, you’ll lose the deleted files permanently. However, how to choose the Canon data recovery tool is a vexing problem. Now, don't worry. Here I’d like to recommend a professional Canon camera data recovery software - iBeesoft Data Recovery for you. It provides independent Windows and Mac versions to help you recover any deleted or lost files from Canon cameras. It supports almost all file types, including Canon camera-specific video and photo formats, enabling you to easily get back lost canon camera files in 3 easy steps
Your Effective Canon File Recovery Software
- Supported video formats are: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG etc.
- The best free data recovery software for Mac or Windows supported picture formats are: NEF, CRW, CR2, ORF, SR2, SRF, K25, KDC, DCR, RAF, MRW, PEF, X3F, JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, BMP, GIF, PNG, XCF, PAT, ARW, DNG, PSP, PCT, RAW, MOS, PSD, EPS, INDD, ERF, FH3, FH5, FH7, FH8 FH9, FH11, MCD, VWX, MEF, WP, CDR, CPT, VSD, DWG, PGM, PPM, PCX, MNG, MSP, WMF, WPG, EMF, ANI, NRW, TGA, JP2 etc.
Simple Steps to Recover Files from Canon Camera on Mac/Windows
Step 1. Download the Canon Camera File Recovery Software
Click the download button to get the Canon Camera recovery software installation package. Select the right version according to your computer OS, namely macOS or Windows. After then, install it on your computer.
Step 2. Connect Canon Camera with computer
Use a digital cable to connect your Canon Camera with your computer or remove the memory card for Canon camera and connect the memory card with computer since the deleted files are in the memory card.
Step 3. Select File Types to Scan Lost Canon Camera Data
Launch the Canon data recovery software. In the first window, all the supported file types are selected by default. Please uncheck them and only keep the file types you need checked. Click "Start".
Step 4. Select Canon Camera to Scan
Please select the external hard drive that stands for the Canon Camera from where the files are deleted or lost. Click "Scan".
Step 5. Perform Canon Data Recovery
How much time it takes to scan the Canon camera fully depends on how many files are deleted in the device. More files then it takes longer to scan. During the scanning process, you can keep it run background while you do other tasks. When it finished, you can select the result files to preview. If any of them is the file you need, check it and click "Recover" to save it to your computer.
Tips for better result:
- Use the Canon data recovery software as soon as you find you’ve lost files. It will avoid more files being overwritten by new data.
- If you didn’t find the target files in the result window, try the "DEEP Scan" feature the result window. It will starts to scan for the deleted or lost files deeper.