Your iPhone is a part of your daily life and it’s almost tough to imagine a day without using it. From doing basic tasks such as making a phone call, texting, listening to songs, taking pictures and videos etc. to any advanced task, you are always using your iPhone. Taking notes on your iPhone helps you to remember things and maintain schedules while you complete your work. Notes help you to write down important things and make your daily tasks easier to perform in a timely manner. So losing those notes is never an option for you. If you have accidentally lost or deleted notes from your iPhone and you want to recover deleted notes on iPhone from backup or without backup, then you have come to the right place. With the help of this iPhone note recovery article, you will be able to recover notes from iPhone in no time. If you have broken your iPhone, you can also learn broken iPhone recover notes from here. So keep reading till the end.
There are many reasons that can cause you to lose iPhone notes. Here are the main scenarios for losing iPhone notes:
The best solution for iPhone recover deleted/lost notes is iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery software. There is no other iPhone recovery software that can give you a guaranteed solution to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, iTunes and iCloud backup files. This one and an only tool will help you to not only recover notes after iPhone reset but also recover deleted notes on iPhone when you have accidentally deleted or lost them.
It’s really easy and simple to recover notes on iPhone without backup by using iBeesoft iPhone data recovery software. You must have the latest iTunes installed on your computer for this process, so make sure you have it. Here is how you can do recover iPhone notes without backup.
First, you need to download and install the iPhone note recovery software on your computer. Then launch the tool and connect your iPhone by using a USB cable in your computer. When you get the home interface of the program, just select "Recover from iOS Device". The program should automatically detect your device, if it doesn’t, then tap on "Trust this computer" in your iPhone. The software will detect the iPhone immediately. Then click on the "Scan" button to let the program scan your iPhone.
Within a few minutes, all your lost data will be displayed in the software window of your computer screen. You can easily preview the files, choose the right ones and then click on the "Recover" button to recover permanently deleted notes on iPhone in your computer.
If you still find the lost notes, you can also easily recover notes from iPhone by using "Recover from iCloud" or "Recover from iTunes" options
If you don’t want to use any iPhone recovery software to recover deleted or lost notes on iPhone, you can also restore iPhone notes with iTunes or iCloud backup file. But the drawback is that all the data will be replaced by the data in the backup file. So it’s easier to recover iPhone notes from backup or without backup by using iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery software. Still if you want to do it, follow the below guideline.
1. First, you need to launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. Trust your computer from your iPhone so that it gets connected to your computer. Now select your iPhone when it is visible from the iTunes software interface.
2. On the "Backups" tab, select "This Computer" and then click on "Restore Backup". Then select the latest backup that contains your lost iPhone notes and click on the "Restore" button from the pop-up window.
Wait for the restoring iPhone notes process to finish and keep your iPhone connected till it restarts and gets synced to your computer.
1. First, you need to go to the "Settings" menu and go to "General". Then select "Reset" and tap on "Erase All Content and Settings." Then when your iPhone restarts, tap on "Restore from iCloud Backup" from the Apps & Data screen and sign in to iCloud.
2. Next, you need to choose the latest iCloud backup that contains all your lost iPhone notes and after you select the backup, the notes recovery process begins.
3. Wait till the process completes and your iCloud backup will be restored notes from iPhone.
You can clearly understand that you can easily recover iPhone notes from backup or without backup. You can use the official methods to recover deleted notes from iPhone, but you definitely don’t want your whole iPhone data to be replaced by the data from a backup file. So as it’s easy and 100% guaranteed, you should start using this best free iPhone data recovery to solve your problem.