"Can you recover deleted screenshot on iPhone? How do I retrieve a recently deleted screenshots? I delete them and there is one so important. Please help me!"
It’s a common operation to deleted photos, including screenshots on iPhone. By doing it, people can remove the unwanted ones and free up more space, especially iPhone users who have enabled iCloud backup and sync, since photos will occupy so much space. However, it’s not a wise operation to delete screenshots if you have not back up them yet. Some of the screenshots are really important and people often delete them by accidentally. No matter for what reason you deleted the screenshots on iPhone, you must to recover them right? Here in the following, I’m going to introduce you to 4 solutions for how to retrieve deleted screenshots on iPhone.
It is the first and most important way if you want to recover deleted screenshots on iPhone without backup and without a computer. It is looking for deleted screenshots on iPhone "Recently Deleted" album. To avoid people losing photos and screenshots after deleting them, Apple officially created this album and saves any screenshot iPhone users deleted. And after 30 days, the deleted files from the "Recently Deleted" album will be removed permanently. In this case, you can try your luck to recover deleted photos from "Recently Deleted" on iPhone.
1. Tap to open your Photos app on your iPhone. Find the "Recently Deleted" photo album.
2. Preview the deleted photos and screenshots there. If you find the target screenshots, select them and click "Recover" to put them back to the original album.
It works only when the screenshots are deleted not over 30 days and you haven’t emptied the "Recently Deleted" album. Otherwise, you have to try the following ways to recover permanently deleted screenshots on iPhone.
Some people said I have permanently deleted the screenshots on iPhone, can I recover them? It depends. If you can hurry up and make use of professional iPhone data recovery software, the success rate of iPhone screenshot recovery is bigger. If you do not know the right way to recover deleted screenshot on iPhone, then you may lose the screenshots permanently. In the following, let’s learn how to retrieve deleted screenshot from iPhone with iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery. It’s a professional and trustworthy tool to recover iPhone data.
Download the iOS photo recovery software to recover deleted screenshots on iPhone!!! Please note that all deleted screenshots on iPhone are on your iPhone even though they were deleted. They do not disappear until being replaced by new data. In this case, you must not use your iPhone before you recover data from your iPhone. After then, follow the steps below to get back deleted screenshots on iPhone.
You can recover iPhone deleted screenshots on Mac or Windows PC. There are no applications working on the iPhone that can do this. Download the right version for your computer according to your computer operating system. There is a separate version for Windows PC and Mac. Next, let's start to recover deleted photos from iPhone without backup.
Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone with your computer. Please make sure you have tap the option "Trust this computer" option on your iPhone when connecting with the computer. After then, launch the software. From the main window, click "Recover from iOS Device". Then, you can see there is a "Scan" button on the right side of the iPhone. Click it to scan your iPhone for deleted screenshots.
Wait for the scanning process to be finished. After then, you can see all the found files from your iPhone. Click the "Photos" category on the left side and preview the details on the right side. When finding the target files, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
If you had backed up your iPhone to iTunes before you deleted the screenshots on iPhone, then you can try "Recover from iTunes" in iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery to extract screenshots from iTunes backup file package. Here are the steps:
1. Install the iPhone screenshot data recovery software on your computer which you have backed up your iPhone to iTunes.
2. In the main window, click "Recover from iTunes". After then, you can see a list of iTunes backup files. Please select the one which contains the screenshots you have deleted from iPhone and click "Scan".
3. When the scanning or extracting process is finished, you can see all found files put into categories. Select the file category in the left side, and check out the details on the right side. Preview screenshots to find target ones. Select the needed screenshots and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
iCloud sync must have renewed when you deleted screenshots on iPhone. In this case, you can’t find deleted screenshots on iPhone in iCloud. However, if you have backed up your iPhone to iCloud before, try to restore deleted screenshots on iPhone with iCloud backup. Here are the steps:
1. Install the iPhone data recovery software and click "Recover from iCloud".
2. Sign in with your iCloud account. After then, you can see the software is searching for the iCloud backup files available on your iCloud account. Select the iCloud backup that contains the screenshots you have deleted from your iPhone and click "Scan".
3. Wait for the scanning process to finish. If there are many files in the backup, it might take longer to extract. Be patient. When it is done, select the category "Photos" in the left panel and preview the screenshots on the right side. When find the target screenshots on iPhone, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.