3 Ways for How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone 13
Accidentally deleted contacts, call history, videos, photos, voicemails, etc. on your iPhone and wondering how to recover deleted data from iPhone 13? No matter what types of files you have lost on iPhone 13, you can try the following ways to get them back.
There are basically 3 ways available to recover deleted data from iPhone 13, namely restoring from iTunes backup, restoring from iCloud backup as well as recover with data recovery software. You can compare the 3 ways before getting down to the task of iPhone 13 data recovery.
- Restoring iPhone 13 with iTunes backup will replace iPhone 13 with the old backed up data.
- Restoring iPhone 13 with the iCloud backup will overwrite iPhone 13 with the old backed up data in an iCloud backup file.
- Data Recovery software enables you to scan your iPhone 13 looking for the lost files directly without any backup file. If you have iTunes or iCloud backup files, then the software is able to extract files from the backup file package as well, with no data restoring and replacement.
Part 1. Restore Lost iPhone 13 Data with iTunes Backup File
If you had backed up your iPhone 13 to iTunes, then when you lost or deleted files on iPhone 13, then you can restore it with one of the iTunes backup files to get the lost files. Here are the steps.
1. Connect your iPhone 13 with your computer from which computer you had done the backup.
2. Launch iTunes. If iTunes is not the latest version, please update it first.
3. In the iTunes summary window, please select "Restore Backup".
4. Next, from the iTunes backup file list, select the latest backup of your iPhone 13 to carry out the iPhone 13 restore process. Follow a built-in guide to finishing the whole recovery process.
Part 2. Restore iPhone 13 Files with iCloud Backup File
There are some iPhone 13 files saved on iCloud if you have enabled iCloud on your iPhone 13. In this case, before trying to restoring iPhone 13 from an iCloud backup file, please visit icloud.com to check whether there are any files available there, like contacts, videos, photos, contacts, notes, etc. if they’re there, then download and save them on your computer. If not, you have to restore iPhone 13 with the iCloud backup file if there is any.
Step 1. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings on your iPhone 13, making sure it’s the operation you are on. Next, you can see the data, settings, and other types of files are removed.
Step 2. Wait for the iPhone 13 to restart and ask you to set up your iPhone. Select "Restore from iCloud Backup" > sign in with your iCloud account > choose the latest iPhone 13 backup and carry out the restore process.
Part 3. Recover Lost/Deleted Files from iPhone 13 without Backup
If you had not backed up iPhone 13 neither to iTunes nor iCloud, then the only chance for you to recover lost and deleted data on iPhone 13 is by using iPhone data recovery software.
iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery is a professional data recovery software tool for iPhones. It’s able to scan iPhone, looking for all the recoverable files for you, letting you recover iPhone 13 files selectively.
Your Best Data Recovery Software for iPhone 13
- Recover data from iPhones 13 without backup files by scanning iPhone 13 directly.
- Recover files from iPhone 13 no matter how the files are lost, like accidental deletion, iOS update, factory reset, etc.
- Besides scanning iPhone 13 to recover files, it is able to extract data from iTunes and iCloud backup, letting users recover files from the backup file selectively.
- Simple and easy to use. There is no jargon and setting up for users to recover deleted photos/text Messages/other data from iPhone 13 without Backup.
Download the iPhone 13 data recovery software to recover lost and deleted videos and photos on iPhone 13. Here are the steps for how to recover data lost and deleted from iPhone 13.
1. Connect your iPhone 13 with your computer via a USB cable, make sure it is connected successfully. Otherwise, you need to check whether you have enabled the "trust this computer" notification on your iPhone or not.
2. Download and install the free trial version of iPhone 13 data recovery software on your Windows PC or Mac. The data recovery process is on the computer, not on iPhone 13 itself. Please do not operate on your iPhone 13 after data loss, preventing data overwritten issues.
3. Launch the iPhone 13 data recovery software tool. Click "Recover from iOS Device" in the main window. And after then, you need to click the "Scan" button beside the connected iPhone.
4. Wait for the scanning process to finish. After then, you can select the file types on the left side and preview files on the right side. When find the iPhone 13 deleted or lost files, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.