You can always see people are asking the same questions as to how to restore reminders on iPhone 8, how to retrieve reminders on iPhone 7, and how to recover deleted reminders on iPhone X. It’s really a frustration if you accidentally deleted the reminder, especially there are many important schedules. Actually you can reduce the risk by recovering the deleted reminders in time. Here in the following, let’s learn how to recover deleted reminders on iPhone in 3 ways.
You can’t manually recover deleted reminders on iPhone, because you can’t see the deleted files at all. They’re invisible. In this case, to get back deleted reminders on iPhone, you must make use of iPhone data recovery software. And iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery is a great tool you can depend on. It comes with 3 recovery modes: recover from the iPhone device, recover from iTunes backup file and recover from an iCloud backup file. It supports all the files, including iPhone reminders. And it’s simple-to-use. With only 3 steps, you can retrieve the deleted iPhone reminders. Check out the details below.
Download iPhone Data Recovery to Recover Deleted iPhone Reminders now!!!
The very moment you find you have deleted reminders on iPhone, you need to stop using your iPhone, preventing data overwritten by new data. After then, you should make use of iPhone data recovery software to scan your iPhone for the deleted iPhone reminders.
Step 1. Click the DOWNLOAD button to get the installation file on your computer. After then, install it.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone with your computer. Tap the "Trust this computer" option on your iPhone, making sure your computer detects your iPhone.
Step 3.Launch the software and click "Recover from iOS Device". Click the "Scan" button right behind your iPhone, letting it scanning the deleted reminders on iPhone.
Step 4. In the result window, find the reminders category and check out the details on the right side. When find the target deleted reminders on iPhone, select them and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Like extracting deleted iPhone reminders from an iCloud backup file, if you have an iTunes backup file which contains the iPhone deleted reminders, you can recover them by extracting them from the iTunes backup.
1. Please download and install the iPhone Data Recovery software on the computer where you had backed up your iPhone before.
2. Launch the software and click "Recover from iTunes", letting the software detect all iTunes backup files available. Select the iTunes backup file that contains the deleted reminders and click "Scan". The software begins to extract files from the iTunes backup file package.
3. When it finished, you can find Reminders and check out the details. Find the needed one, select and click "Recover" to save it on your computer.
If you had backed up your iPhone to iCloud before the deletion, then you can use iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery to extract the deleted reminders from the backup file. Here are the steps.
1. Install iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac or Windows on your computer. From the main window, click "Recover from iCloud". After then, you need to sign in your iCloud account. Please note by signing in, the software only means needing the access to find the iCloud backup file. It never collects any of your iCloud information at all.
2. In the iCloud backup list, please select the latest iCloud backup file which contains the reminders you had deleted from iPhone. After then, click "Scan", letting the software extracting data from the iCloud backup package for you.
3. In the result window, find reminders and check out the details. When find the target ones, select them and click "Recover" to recover iPhone deleted reminders.