How to Print Text Messages from iPhone
Though it is very easy for people to check text messages on iPhone directly, there are scenarios asking people to print out text messages, for example, print out text messages from iPhone for court. You can’t print text messages on iPhone directly by connecting your iPhone with a printer. You need to export the conversion and do the print later. Here in the article, 5 ways are covered for how to print text messages from iPhone. The software used is iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery. You can download the free trial version by clicking the download button below.Download for Windows Download for macOS
"how to print out text messages from iPhone for court? I can’t find any access for printer in the messages interface. Please help me. It’s really important."
It’s the fact that you can’t print text messages on iPhone directly. If you want to print the text messages on iPhone, you need to export the conversation first. Here in the following, 5 ways for how to print out text messages on iPhone are covered. Choose the way that’s right for you.
- Quick Navigation
- Method #1. How to Print Text Messages on iPhone via Email
- Method #2. How to Print Text Messages on iPhone with iPhone Screenshots
- Method #3. How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone iTunes Backup to Print on Computer
- Method #4. How to Print Text Messages Deleted/Lost from iPhone
- Method #5. How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone iCloud Backup to Print on Computer
Method #1. How to Print Text Messages on iPhone via Email
When you decide to print messages through Email, you will be required to physically copy, paste, and then send every message exchange through Email. Under this method, you will be able to copy one message exchange each time.
Here are steps that will help you know how to print messages from iPhone through Email.
- Visit the messaging app on the iPhone and open the specific message exchange that you need to print.
- Now you need to tap and hold the message that you desire to print. You will receive several options like copy, speak, forward, etc. Now choose the copy option so that you can copy the contents of the message to the clipboard. You may also choose multiple messages.
- Open the Mail app on the iOS device and prepare a new Email. You need to tap and hold the message body to receive several options. Now choose the paste option so that you can paste the text message you copied.
- And, now visit your Email account to print out the email text containing your text message.
Method #2. How to Print Text Messages on iPhone with iPhone Screenshots
You are allowed to take screenshots of each and everything on your iPhone. It may include maps, text exchanges, and other conversations. When you take a screenshot of a message, you will be able to print it sans any hassle. When you rely on this technique, you will be able to capture text messages and get the print. Here are the steps that will help you find how to print text messages from iPhone for court:
- The first step will be opening your text message that you desire to print.
- Now, you need to press the Power and Home buttons simultaneously that will help you capture a screenshot. You must ensure to press these buttons together at the same time.
- Visit the "Photos" app on your iPhone to take a glance at your screenshot. You just need to choose these pictures and send them to a printer. If you are wondering how to print a text message on my iPhone, you may check the below screenshot:
Method #3. How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone iTunes Backup to Print on Computer
You can also fetch text messages from iPhone iTunes backup. Follow the steps below to discover how to print out text messages from iPhone for court:
1. download iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery software and install it on your PC. Now launch the tool and choose the option - Recover from iTunes. It will display you the entire backup files you have saved on your PC from iTunes.
2. Now click at the iTunes backup file where messages have been stored. Click the Scan button. It will let the iPhone recovery tool to scan entire items inside the iTunes backup file. The scanning procedure may take some time that will entirely depend on how big the backup files are.
3. As soon as scanning gets over, iPhone data recovery will list your backup files and sort them out accordingly. You need to choose Message from the list. It will display entire messages from the sender and permits you to read these messages before extracting them. Now choose iPhone text messages to extract. As soon as it gets completed, click the Recover button to continue. It will begin the process of extracting chosen messages that would be saved on your PC storage.
Method #4. How to Print Text Messages Deleted/Lost from iPhone
What if the text messages on the iPhone are lost and deleted, how can you print iPhone text message? You can find out how to print text messages on an iPhone that you mistakenly deleted or lost with the steps given below:
1. The first step towards retrieving your lost or deleted text message is to download the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac or Windows tool.
2. Now you must connect iPhone to your PC. You may use a digital cable to link your iPhone to your PC so that your PC can detect your iPhone.
3. Now choose the iPhone to scan the deleted text messages. You may launch the undelete text message iPhone tool on your PC. Now choose the option ‘Recover from iOS device’ and then check the iPhone shown in the window and click Scan. It will scan your entire deleted text messages.
4. Now preview and recover deleted text messages on iPhone without backup. All recovered files will be sorted into categories by text message recovery iPhone utility. You may choose text message to preview. When you get the messages you have been searching for, select, and click Recover and save it on your PC.
Method #5. How to Extract Text Messages from iPhone iCloud Backup to Print on Computer
You can also fetch text messages from iPhone iCloud backup. Follow the steps below to discover how to print out text messages from iPhone for court:
You can use the similar iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery Tool. Now launch it and choose the option "Recover from iCloud". Now you must log in with your iCloud credentials.
Step 2. After you sign in, the software will display entire iCloud backups. Choose a back-up file that includes messages and click at the Scan button. It will display you the items soon after extracting your iCloud backup data.
Step 3. Once the scan gets over, you may now look at a categorized item list towards the left side of the screen Search for the Contacts/Messages category and then choose Messages. It will let the software to sort out the items and display messages from iPhone. Select the messages you desire to extract and click on Recover.