2 Ways for Export Contacts from iPhone
Why Need to Export Contacts from iPhone
Have you bought a brand new device and want to export contacts from iPhone to a new phone? When it comes to transferring the files from iPhone to another device, it is not an easy job, especially while transferring from iPhone to Android device. Are you facing problem while transferring contacts from iPhone to another device? Don’t be anxious. There are some ways that will export all your contacts from iPhone in few shots. It might sound surprising but, yes it is very easy to export all contacts from iPhone. Want to know how to do it? Follow this useful article to know how to export contacts from iPhone. Here we will provide you best ways to make this easier for you.
Part 1: 2 Ways to Export Contacts from iPhone
There are 2 ways to export contacts from iPhone in few simple steps. In this part, we will provide you complete detail guide on both methods including Export selected contacts from iPhone and Export all contacts from iPhone.
Method #1: Export Selected Contacts from iPhone:
If you want to export contacts from iPhone selectively then, it is quite difficult with Apple’s official way. Luckily, on the internet, you will find plenty of third-party tools that enable the user to selectively export the contacts from iPhone to another device. But, there is a problem while choosing the best mobile phone management tool. One needs to have proper research on the web to find the reliable, safe, and affordable tool. iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery is the best device manager that is endorsed by loads of experts.
Method #2: Export All Contacts from iPhone
Do you want to export all contacts from iPhone in one shot? Well, you can do this with Apple’s iCloud if you don’t have any third-party device manager tool. Using iCloud, one can easily export all contacts by creating VCF file or CSV file. If you don’t know how to export all contacts from iPhone using iCloud then, follow the part where we will give you step by step guide to export all contacts and export selected contacts.
Part 2: Export Contacts from iPhone with Third-party Tools
Method #1. Export Selected Contacts from iPhone via iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
Export selected contacts from iPhone are easier with the help of tools like iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery. Basically, this is the data recovery tool that is powered by a unique set of features. Exporting contacts from iPhone with iBeesoft is very easy as compared to its counterparts. One needs to follow some easy simple steps to export contacts from iPhone to another device. This excellent tool can do the job of exporting contacts from iPhone and recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone in simple and easy manner.
How to Export Selected Contacts from iPhone?
- Firstly, download and install the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery on your computer.
- Open the iBeesoft Data Recovery on your computer. iBeesoft Data Recovery interface will appear with three recovery modes including Recover from the iOS device, Recover from iTunes, and Recover from iCloud.
- Once the above steps successfully completed, connect your iPhone device to the computer using the USB cable. If your iPhone device is not detected by the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery, accept the popup that is showing on your mobile screen by tapping on "Trust" button.
- Now, choose "Recover from iOS device" mode and click on the "Scan" button in the behind of your iPhone device name.
- The tool will start scanning your iPhone device and take a couple of minutes depending on the size and type of data. Once the scanning process completed, it will show all the data that is stored on your iPhone device storage in the categorized way which makes it easier for you to locate.
- On the left side of the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery interface, you will find lots of data type and names. Simply, click on the "Contacts" and choose the contact that you would like to recover. Once you select the contacts, click on the "Recover" button to export the contacts from iPhone to your computer. All exported contacts will save to your computer storage.
Moreover, you can also export the contacts from iTunes or iCloud backup using other two iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery modes.
Method #2. Export All Contacts from iPhone via iCloud Account
Since iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery is capable of exporting all contacts from iPhone but, if you don’t have this tool then, you can try Apple’s official way. Apple iCloud is a cloud storage service offered by Apple for its iDevices. Using this cloud storage service, one can store data including contacts, messages, photos, videos, etc. Engaging with iCloud service, one can easily export all contacts from iPhone. You can follow the below guide if you don’t know how to export all contacts from iPhone via iCloud account then, follow the below steps.
- Open a web browser on your computer and type https://icloud.com/.
- Now, enter the iCloud account details including iCloud ID and password.
- Once the iCloud login process successfully done, menu options will appear on the screen. Choose Contacts option by clicking on it.
- After clicking on the "Contacts", you will see all contacts that are backed up on your iCloud account.
- Click on the "Settings" icon at the bottom left corner of the screen and hit on "Select All" option.
- Once you select all the contacts, again click on the settings icon and choose "Export vCard" option.
- The VCF file download process will automatically start on your computer. Once the download process completed, you can import the file on another device as per your needs.
So, these are the methods to easily export contacts from iPhone easily. This is a really helpful guide for you if you change mobile device very frequently like most iPhone mobile users. If you still have any doubt then, shoot down it in the comment section below.