How to Recover Deleted/Lost Files (Photos) from Lexar Memory Card/Flash Drive
You must be looking for a way for how to recover deleted files from Lexar memory card or flash drive, right? You’re not alone. It’s convenient to save data on storage and there is a chance you lost them accidentally. Here in the following, we’ll talk about how to restore files from Lexar memory card as well as how to recover files from Lexar flash drive with Lexar Data Recovery software.
iBeesoft Data Recovery – Best Data Recovery for Lexar Memory Card/Flash Drive
there are a couple of data recovery tools available to download over the internet. However, I still strongly recommend you try iBeesoft Data Recovery. It’s great features in data recovery has helped thousands of people find files from storage devices. Here are some of its key features for data recovery.
Your Best Software for Recover Files from Lexar Drive
- Restore 1000+ files from storage devices, including photos, videos, documents, and more.
- Find data from different types of Lexar devices, including Lexar memory cards and Lexar flash drives.
- Retrieve files lost from Lexar flash drive in 500+ scenarios, deletion, virus attack, formatting, system errors, etc.
- Simple and easy to recover lost files from the Lexar memory card and flash drive by scanning the storage device, previewing, and recovering files.
How to Retrieve Deleted/Lost Files from Lexar Memory Card/Flash Drive on Windows PC
It’s easy to restore files from Lexar flash drive and memory card. There is no jargon or technique knowledge to learn at all. Just follow the steps below to get your task done.
- Connect the Lexar memory card or Lexar flash drive with your Windows PC
- Click Download to get the Lexar data recovery software on your Windows PC.
- Select Lexar drive to extract files
- Data recovery from Lexar Memory Card/Flash Drive
It’s fully compatible with all Windows operating systems. Feel free to install it.
Launch the Lexar data recovery software. From the first window, please select the drive letter which represents the Lexar memory card or Lexar flash drive, and click "Scan". The data recovery software begins to scan Lexar hard drive right away.
Wait patiently for the scanning process to finish. During the scanning process, you can see all found files are put into corresponding folders. After then, from the tree directory, find the folder where the files were deleted. Preview the files there. When found the target files, select them, and click "Recover" to save them on your PC.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Lexar Memory Card/Flash Drive on Mac
If you have a Mac, you can still do the Lexar file recovery on your Mac with iBeesoft Data Recovery for Mac. It works the same.
- Connect the Lexar memory card or Lexar flash drive with your Mac.
- Download the data recovery on your Mac. After then, install it on your Mac like the way you install other software. Since this software is not downloaded from App Store, you may need to set up as "install apps from App Store and identified developers" if there is any pop-up blocking the installation.
- Launch the data recovery software on Mac. From the first window, you can go ahead by clicking "Start" or deselecting unwanted file types first.
- Next, select the hard drive that represents the connected Lexar memory card or Lexar flash drive. Click "Scan".
- When the scanning process is finished, you can click the file type name in the left panel and check the details on the right. Select the found files to preview. Last, select the needed files and click "Recover" to save them on your Mac.
Please note that all the recovered files can’t be saved back to the original folder of the files where they were deleted. It might cause data loss again. iBeesoft Data Recovery can help you get deleted data back from the Lexar flash drive or recover files from Lexar memory card on Mac or Windows. However, it does not 100% recover all the files. To increase the recovery rate, you should
- Stop using the Lexar memory card or Lexar hard drive the moment you found files are deleted.
- Do the data recovery as soon as possible.
- Never depends on any so-called data recovery app on mobile devices to recover deleted files from Lexar memory card. It will cause data loss permanently from the Lexar memory card.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for Lexar Memory Card/Flash Drive Recovery
Q: How do I restore files from Lexar flash drive?
A: The only way to recover files from Lexar flash drive is using data recovery software, like iBeesoft Data Recovery unless you have backup there. Here are the steps.
- Connect Lexar flash drive with your computer, Windows PC or Mac.
- Download and install iBeesoft Data Recovery on your computer.
- Select the Lexar flash drive and click "Scan".
- Preview found files from Lexar flash drive. When find the target files, select them and click "Recover".
Q: How to recover photos from lexar memory card?
A: No matter photos, videos, or songs are deleted on the Lexar memory card, you can recover them with iBeesoft Data Recovery. Here is an example of how to recover photos from Lexar memory card.
- Connect the Lexar memory card with your computer via a card reader or with the device.
- Download and install iBeesoft Data Recovery on your computer (PC or Mac).
- Launch the data recovery software.
- Select the Lexar memory card to scan.
- When the scanning process is finished, you can select the found files to preview and click "Recover" to save them. On Mac, directly click Photos in the left panel and check the found photos on the right side. On PC, select the folder where the photos were deleted, then preview the found photos.
Q: How to delete files from Lexar flash drive
A: The safest way to delete files from the Lexar flash drive is by connecting it with your computer > from File Explorer, opening the Lexar flash drive, selecting unwanted files, and pressing Delete. If you want to delete the unwanted files completely, then try iBeesoft File Shredder to destroy the deleted files.
Another way to delete files from the Lexar flash drive is formatting the Lexar flash drive, which will remove all files from it. Just connect it with your computer > right-click on the Lexar flash drive on a computer and select Format. Finish the formatting. That’s it