Micro SD Photo Recovery | How to Recover Photos from Micro SD Card
Micro SD card is a great storage device to store photos. However, it is also susceptible to many problems. Sometimes, you mistakenly delete some photos or it gets damaged which results in deletion of all the photos present on SD card automatically. That’s when Micro SD card photo recovery software plays an important role to recover deleted photos from Micro SD card or restore pictures from formatted Micro SD card.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1. The theory for Micro SD Card Photo Recovery
- Part 2. How to Recover Photos from Micro SD Card
- Part 3. Tips for How to Prevent Data Loss on Micro SD Card
Part 1. The theory for Micro SD Card Photo Recovery
Many people are unaware of the fact that when they delete some photos on Micro SD card accidentally, photos are not deleted permanently from Micro SD card. The deleted photos or pictures marked as useless or move to some another hidden location and space which get free due to deleted photos are waiting to be overwritten by new data or photos. That’s why you can use Micro SD recovery software to retrieve deleted photos from Micro SD card before they get deleted permanently.
Moreover, if you lost pictures due to the formatted of micro SD card, then still, you can rely on Micro SD card photo recovery software as some tools have enough capability of restore Micro SD card from any kind of data loss situations. So, data recovery role in recovering files is undeniable and in today’s digital world, it is an important part.
Part 2. How to Recover Photos from Micro SD Card
To get back pictures from Micro SD card, here recommend you to free try iBeesoft Data Recovery software. It is considered the most reliable, efficient and reliable software which can recover deleted photos from Micro SD card no matter how you lost your photos. On the internet, you will get a plenty of Micro SD card photo recovery tools, but the only a handful of them works great. The iBeesoft is one of them which give great satisfaction to users by offering the highest recovery rate. When it comes to performance, it also stands out of the crowd and is listed in topmost efficient Windows or Mac data recovery tool.
Your Safe & Effective Micro SD Card Photo Recovery Software
- Whether you lost your photos due to deleted, format Micro SD card, virus attack, memory card displays as RAW, Micro SD card failure, mistakenly or any other reasons, it can recover files from Micro SD card with great ease.
- It is completely virus-free Micro SD photo recovery software and designed with the latest technology and it has two modes for scanning the system which includes quick and deep mode.
- It can get back lost photos from various storage devices such as memory card, hard disk, digital camera, USB, external hard drive, DVD and many more.
- It does not only restore photos from Micro SD card but can also recover archives, videos, documents, audios, or many more.
Guide to Recover Deleted/Lost Photos from Micro SD Card
Now, the process of recovering pictures using Micro SD photo recovery i.e. iBeesoft Data Recovery is a simple one. Even, the person who is beginner can use the software without any trouble as it has a user-friendly interface and simple steps to get back lost files. Here is the detailed step-by-step guide on how to find photos from Micro SD card:
- Download the Micro SD card photo recovery software on your system
- Connect your Micro SD card to your PC card slot.
- After that, select your Micro SD card and then, click on the "Scan" button to initiate the scanning process.
- Photo recovery from Micro memory card
After downloading, install the online SD card recovery software and then, run it.
Once the scanning process is completed, you will get scan results on the software main window. It has categorized the file type and move to the photos section. Preview the photos and then, select those you want to restore. Finally, click on the "Recover" button to get deleted pictures back from Micro SD card.
Note: You can follow the same above process on how to find deleted or lost photos from Micro SD card. If the quick scan is not able to give the desired results, then you can move to its deep scan mode.
Part 3. Tips for How to Prevent Data Loss on Micro SD Card
To avoid data loss on micro SD card in the future, there are some effective tips that you can follow and are mentioned below:
- Always make some space available on SD card. Sometimes, it gets damaged due to a large amount of data and insufficient space. Because of less storage space, you can also receive an error or some of the photos can be lost. So, make sure that you don’t go out of storage on your SD card.
- Don’t place the SD card to unsafe places such as near to water, or fire-prone places. As it can also lead to the corruption of the micro SD card which them leads to data loss.
- If you have a habit of accessing your SD card on various different reasons, then it can also be the reason for data loss. So, avoid your bad habit as an incompatible issue can also make your card damaged.
- Whenever you receive an error for your SD card, don’t access it again and again. Don’t perform any operation your card as it can put you in data loss situation.
- Avoid storing virus infected data on SD card. The virus or malware can really corrupt your card completely which then results into data loss.