Undelete NTFS Files in Windows 7/8/10/11 with Free NTFS Undelete Tool
NTFS is a file system that is widely used for hard drives, especially external hard drives, like USB flash drives. However, there are times that you have to remove everything on NTFS for fixing errors on the NTFS drive. Or you have deleted files from the NTFS hard drive and wanna get back deleted files quickly for free.
Part 1. Download Undelete NTFS Freeware to Recover Files from NTFS Drive for free
You’re here because you want to find the right NTFS undelete tool to recover files from the NTFS drive for free, right? Check whether the undelete files from NTFS freeware (iBeesoft Free Data Recovery) are what you want or not.
Best Free NTFS Undelete Tool for Windows PC
- Undelete over 1000 file types from NTFS drive for free, covering all kinds of formats for videos, images, documents, archives, and more.
- Recover files from NTFS drive no matter how the files are lost, like deletion, NTFS drive formatting, NTFS partition deletion or lost, virus attack, NTFS file system errors, NTFS drive formatting, etc.
- Works greatly on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 to recover files lost after cut and paste, deleting, formatting, and more.
- Safe and simple undelete NTFS freeware with streamlined interface to undelete files from NTFS in easy steps.
- The best free data recovery software for Windows 11 can help you get up to 2GB files from NTFS.
Part 2. How to Undelete Files from NTFS Drive for Free
- Download the undelete tool on your computer
- Click "go to setting" to select the file types you need
- Choose a location to start analyzing data
- Preview found files
- When finding the deleted NTFS files, select them, and click "Recover" to save them in a folder on your computer.
Click the DOWNLOAD button to get it. After then, install it on your computer on which you want to restore files from NTFS for free. If the NTFS hard drive is an external hard drive, please connect it with your computer first.
Launch the NTFS data recovery software. You can see all the partitions and hard drives connected with the computer are listed. Please select the NTFS partition or drive and click "Scan". After then, you can see a process bar displaying the scanning process.
If there are many files on your NTFS partition or hard drive, it might take longer for the whole scanning process. Wait patiently for it to finish. After then, you can see all found files are put into categories. Select the file type in the left panel and check out the details on the right side.
Part 3. Tips for how to undelete NTFS Files in Windows 11/10/8/7
If you have tried the above-mentioned free NTFS undelete tool, it will ensure you display all the recoverable files. However, if you want it to get you a satisfactory result, you need to:
- Stop using the computer (files on NTFS partition deleted or lost) and the hard drive (external NTFS hard drive) before you begin to undelete files from NTFS. Any further operation on it will cause data loss.
- Do not save the undelete NTFS files to the original partition. It might cause data loss again.
- If the files are deleted due to the NTFS partition deletion, please recover NTFS files first before you recreate a new partition.
Part 4. About the Free NTFS Undelete Tool
1. Is it able to undelete files from the formatted NTFS drive?
Formatting can be a great way to fix errors on NTFS drive. However, it is the second reason (deletion files is the first reason) for data loss from the NTFS drive. The Undelete NTFS tools are able to recover files from formatted NTFS drives as well. However, if you want to increase the recovery success rate, do not transfer or create any file to the formatted NTFS drive before the NTFS recovery.
2. Can you use it to Undelete NTFS partition?
The undelete NTFS freeware is able to display the deleted NTFS partition in the left panel of its window. However, it can’t help you undelete NTFS partition, but help you save the files from the deleted NTFS partition. In this case, you can use the tool to recover files from the NTFS partition first. After then, create a new NTFS partition and transfer the recovered files there.
3. How can I do NTFS undelete on Mac?
There is an NTFS data recovery tool named as iBeesoft Data Recovery for Mac. You can use it to undelete files from NTFS files on Mac. Just download and install the software on your Mac > scan the NTFS drive > preview and recover deleted NTFS files.
It’s better to have an extra copy of your important files on an external hard drive or on cloud services. Though we can use the free data recovery software for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 lies the undelete NTFS tool, to recover files. It’s always a risk of losing the files if there is any damage or corruption on the device.