You may have erased pictures from Hide It Pro from your phone accidentally. The answer to how do I recover deleted photos from Hide It Pro is simple. Depending on how you deleted, you can use an appropriate method to restore the images. A reliable recovery software will help.
Hide It Pro is an application available for both Android and Apple devices. You can download it from Google Play Store and App Store. The app's specialty is to hide pictures, videos, applications, messages, calls, and others on your smartphone. As the app gives unlimited access and features, many users choose it over other applications to hide videos and images. It acts as a private vault. If you have lost photos from the application, you can recover it using the following methods.
How to recover hidden deleted photos from Hide It Pro requires the use of reliable software – iBeesoft Data Recovery tool. No matter how you have lost the data, the software identifies them and helps recover them in a few simple steps. As it supports different storage devices, you can use it to recover the pictures from an SD card.
iBeesoft Data Recovery tool is efficient is searching for lost data, display the recoverable files, and restore them with ease. It uses the latest technologies and robust algorithm to scan and recover files. You can get back data from HDD, partitions, cameras, and other storage devices. The main features are:
Before learning how to recover deleted files from Hide It Pro using this tool, download and install the tool's trial version from the official website. Ensure to connect your Android phone to the computer. Then, follow the steps mentioned below.
The main window of the software shows all the file formats that it can recover. It will have all the checkboxes ticked. However, you will be selecting only the "Pictures" file format for the current recovery procedure. Click the "Start" button to begin the recover deleted photos from SD card.
The next window shows different partitions of the hard disk, including any externally connected devices. As you have connected the phone, you will also see the SD card. Browse to the SD card location and click the "Scan" button.
The software takes some time to complete the scan of the SD card. Once it is complete, it will show all the recoverable images on a new screen. You can see the files at the center of the window and their preview to the right side when selecting a specific file. Use the preview window to mark important pictures or select all the data. Press the "Recover" button and choose a path to save the files. Wait for the software to complete the Hide It Pro photo recovery process.
Alternatively, you can use the Deep Scan mode if you think there are more files. However, the process is time taking. It scans sector by sector and finds more data. Pick an external location to save the files.
Learning how to recover files from Hide It Pro is helpful when you lose data from your iPhone. The best software to complete the action is by using the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery tool. Regardless of how you lost the data from the iPhone, the software helps you recover them using three methods. The following are the main features are:
1. You can recover from your iPhone when you have the latest iTunes version installed. Visit the official website of iTunes, download, and install the newest version. Now, go the official site of the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery software. Download the trial version and install it by following the on-screen steps.
2. The next step involves connecting your iPhone to the computer. Use the USB cable to do the connectivity procedure. Open the recovery software and choose "Recover from iOS Device" option. The software detects the connected phone automatically. If it fails to identify the connected device, ensure that you have enabled the "Trust this computer" feature. Once done, the software recognizes the iPhone automatically.
3. Once the scan is complete, it will arrange the files according to file type. Select the folder, preview the deleted Hide It Pro photos, and mark the files. Press "Recover" and save them on your computer.
1. Start the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery software. From the window, select the "Recover from iTunes" option. It will scan your computer for iTunes backup files and lists them on the screen. If you have different backup files, select the recent file as it will have all the data that you want to recover. Mark it and press "Scan".
2. The time to complete the scan depends on the backup file size. Upon completing the scan, it will show files according to the file format. Use the folders to the left to pick a folder containing essential files. Mark all crucial files from the center of the window and press the "Recover" button. Save them to your computer by creating a new folder.
The process to retrieve data from an iCloud backup file is only possible when you enabled the "Backup to iCloud" option on the phone. Make sure that you have one before proceeding with the steps.
1. Start the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery and click the "Recover from iCloud" option. Log in with your iCloud username and password. The software logs you in and gets the iCloud backup files. Do not worry, as the software does not remember the login credentials. The details are safe and secure.
2. It will show you all the backup files present on the iCloud. Usually, the latest or the last backup file contains all the data. Make sure to pick it and press "Scan" to download the contents.
3. After download, it will extracts the files and arranges them according to file type. Use the tree directory at the left side of the screen to choose a folder. Selecting a folder will show you the files it can recover. Check the files that you want to recover using the checkbox and press "Recover" to save them to your computer. It is suitable to generate a new folder to save the files.
Using Hide It Pro is safe on both Android and iOS devices. The tool can hide different files using a password. You can safeguard your secrets and prevent intrusion into your private life.
However, if you forget the password, it is difficult to retrieve the hidden contents. In such cases, you must use recovery tools to get back the content. Therefore, it is advisable to backup content to cloud such as Google Drive or Dropbox. Make sure you do not forget the password.
As Hide It Pro uses a password to hide the files, you will need the same to view them again. You can input the password to see the data that you hide. Usually, they are present in the root directory of the apps folder on the smartphone.