RAW SSD Data Recovery | How to Recover Data from RAW SSD
Data recovery is one of the crucial parts when SSD encounters a problem. A careful restoration is essential to ensure that most of the data is recoverable without causing additional trouble. SSDs are promising and offer more longevity when compared to mechanical storage drives. However, a few circumstances cause corruption of the data.
Reasons Causing for SSD Display as RAW File System
To RAW SSD repair and restore, understanding the reason that caused it is helpful. The following are the primary reasons why a partition or multiple volumes of an SSD turn into RAW file system format:
- 1. Bad sectors: Any presence of the bad sectors in the critical area of the SSD causes it to malfunction and the ability to change the partition or the entire drive into the RAW file system.
- 2. File system structural damage: A drive partition turning into a RAW format involves a file system. Therefore, any structural damage to the file system causes a partition to convert into RAW format.
- 3. Table corruption: If an issue of drive partition occurs, the chances for partition table corruption are high.
- 4. Reinstallation of the operating system: There is a chance for the operating system to display the drive as RAW. The reason is that the OS fails to detect the FAT format of the previous version while the new version uses the NTFS format. Because of this, the operating system fails to identify the file system.
- 5. Virus attack: The other important reason for a change in the file system is a virus or malware attack. These attacks possess the ability to corrupt and alter the file system and partition information details. The partition that is prone to the attack turns into a RAW format.
- 6. Partition access permission: There is a possibility that a partition of the SSD displays RAW file format due to local security policies. The reason is the improper access permission assigned to the partition. In such cases, it restrains the access.
Part 1. The Best RAW SSD Recovery Software You Must Know
Everything about the causes that are creating an SSD to display partition of partitions as the RAW format is clear. The time has come to find the solutions to recover data from RAW SSD. Retrieving information is not an easy job and requires the use of a RAW drive recovery software. Detecting the partitions, scanning, and retrieving information is not just any tool that can perform with ease. It requires a robust construction of the algorithm and the ability to retrieve information without damaging the drive further.
The best way to get back the data from the RAW partition of an SSD is by using iBeesoft Data Recovery software. It is a robust and secure recovery tool. It helps in recovering files from RAW drive, partitions, SSDs, SD cards, external disks, USB drives, and more. The robust algorithm, coupled with a plethora of features makes it the right choice for getting data from the RAW SSD file system. This SSD data recovery software safely retrieves all the files without causing additional damage.
Your Safe & Effective RAW SSD Recovery Software
- Find SSD data after drive displays as RAW, lost/deleted partition accidentally, format problem, inaccessible drive, reinstallation of the operating system.
- It can also perform SSD data recovery for Mac or Windows due to emptying recycle bin, deleting folders/files, virus attack, etc.
- Easily recover files from RAW Disk, USB drive, SD card, and more in Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Server and macOS.
How to Recover Files from RAW SSD in Windows 11/10/8/7/XP or Mac
iBeesoft data recovery tool helps anyone to recover data from SSD in Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 in a few simple steps. The best attraction of the program is its ability to identify multiple file-formats and arrange the recoverable files accordingly. It gives the user the ability to choose the essential data for the recovery. The steps mentioned below will help to restore RAW SSD in three simple clicks.
- Downloading the trial version of the software
- According to the requirement to check the needed file format.
- Click the "Scan" button to extract RAW SSD files
- Check found files in the RAW drive
- Save recoverable files to normal drives
Completing the installation is simple, and users can follow the on-screen instructions. The software is secure and does not collect any information about the user.
You can launch the program by clicking the icon from the desktop. It can easily restore different file formats. You can click go to setting to deselect file type.
The first screen will display the partitions of the SSD. To find SSD data, one should choose the location of the local disk that shows the operating system symbol. If there are additional storage devices attached to the computer, the program will also display them in the window. After making the selection of the location of the partition that requires recovery.
The RAW SSD recovery program will begin the scanning of the selected RAW partition. The time required to complete the action depends on the size of the partition. Therefore, it is necessary to leave the computer idle.
After completing the scan, the program will show all the recoverable files from the RAW SSD partition in a new window. The window consists of three panes. The left partition shows the tree directory, the center displays the data recoverable, and the right partition shows the thumbnail of a selected file.
Depending on the file type, you can click the folder from the tree directory to see the files in the center. Now, you can view thumbnails of the selected files and begin marking the crucial files for recovery. Upon completion of the marking, you click the "Recover" button and mention the saving location to allow iBeesoft Data Recovery to retrieve the files and save them to the selected destination path
Note: The RAW SSD data recovery software also provides a "Deep Scan" option. The option scans sector-by-sector of the selected partition. It is time-consuming, and therefore, preferable to use only when a user thinks that there are more files in the partition chosen for retrieval.
Part 2. How to Repair RAW SSD File System to NTFS/FAT32
If you already recovered all files from RAW SSD using Part 1, then you just need to format it to convert to a file system recognized by the OS.
- Open "This PC" and find the partition/SSD that shows up as RAW.
- Right-click and select the "format" option in the menu.
- Select files system as NTFS/FAT32 and click "Start"
- After erasing, you can re-access it and copy the original files to this SSD.