Data recovery is one of the crucial parts when SSD encounters a problem. A careful restoration is essential to ensure that most of the data is recoverable without causing additional trouble. SSDs are promising and offer more longevity when compared to mechanical storage drives. However, a few circumstances cause corruption of the data.
To recover RAW partition SSD, understanding the reason that caused it is helpful. The following are the primary reasons why a partition or multiple partitions of an SSD turn into RAW file system format:
1. Bad sectors: Any presence of the bad sectors in the critical area of the SSD causes it to malfunction and the ability to change the partition or the entire drive into the RAW file system.
2. File system structural damage: A drive partition turning into a RAW format involves file system. Therefore, any structural damage to the file system causes a partition to convert into RAW format.
3. Table corruption: If an issue of drive partition occurs, the chances for partition table corruption are high.
4. Reinstallation of the operating system: There is a chance for the operating system to display the drive as RAW. The reason is that the OS fails to detect the FAT format of the previous version while the new version uses NTFS format. Because of this, the operating system fails to identify the file system.
5. Virus attack: The other important reason for a change in the file system is a virus or malware attack. These attacks possess the ability to corrupt and alter the file system and partition information details. The partition that is prone to the attack turns into a RAW format.
6. Partition access permission: There is a possibility that a partition of the SSD displays RAW file format due to local security policies. The reason is the improper access permission assigned to the partition. In such cases, it restrains the access.
Everything about the causes that are creating an SSD to display partition of partitions as the RAW format is clear. The time has come to find the solutions to recover data from RAW SSD. Retrieving information is not an easy job and requires the use of a RAW drive recovery tool. Detecting the partitions, scanning, and retrieving information is not just any tool can perform with ease. It requires a robust construction of the algorithm and the ability to retrieve information without damaging the drive further.
The best way to get back the data from the RAW partition of an SSD is by using iBeesoft Data Recovery software. It is a robust and secure recovery tool. It helps in recovering files from hard drive, partitions, SSDs, SD cards, external hard drives, RAW formatted drives, USB drives, and more. The robust algorithm, coupled with a plethora of features make it the right choice for recovering data from the RAW partition file system. It safely retrieves all the files without causing additional damage.
iBeesoft RAW SSD data recovery tool helps anyone to recover data from SSD Windows 10 in a few simple steps. The best attraction of the program is its ability to identify multiple file-formats and arrange the recoverable files accordingly. It gives the user the ability to choose the essential data for the recovery.
The steps mentioned below will help to recover RAW SSD in three simple clicks. Before starting, one requires downloading the trial version of the software from the official website. Completing the installation is simple, and users can follow the on-screen instructions. The software is secure and does not collect any information about the user.
Step 1: A user can launch the software by clicking the icon from the desktop. The primary window of the program shows the different file formats that the program can recover with ease. According to the requirement, users can check the needed file format and press the "Start" button.
Step 2: The next screen will display the partitions of the SSD. To recover Windows SSD data, one should choose the location of the local disk that shows the operating system symbol. If there are additional storage devices attached to the computer, the program will also display them in the window. After making the selection of the location of the partition that requires recovery, the user must click the "Scan" button to recover data from RAW SSD.
Step 3: The RAW SSD recovery program will begin the scanning of the selected RAW partition. The time required to complete the action depends on the size of the partition. Therefore, it is necessary to leave the computer idle.
After completing the scan, the program will show all the recoverable files from the RAW SSD partition in a new window. The window consists of three panes. The left partition shows the tree directory, the center displays the data recoverable, and the right partition shows the thumbnail of a selected file.
Depending on the file type, the user can click the folder from the tree directory to see the files in the center. Now, the user can view thumbnails of the selected files and begin marking the crucial files for recovery. Upon completion of the marking, the user can click the "Recover" button and mention the saving location to allow iBeesoft Data Recovery to retrieve the files and save to selected destination path.
Note: The RAW SSD data recovery software also provides a "Deep Scan" option. The option scans sector-by-sector of the selected partition. It is time-consuming, and therefore, preferable to use only when a user thinks that there are more files in the partition chosen for retrieval.