How to Recover Deleted Hidden Files in Windows 11/10
There are a lot of times when we don’t want our personal files to be discovered or opened by someone else. So we keep those files hidden in the computer so that only the administrator can open those files when needed. But what if some of those hidden files are accidentally deleted somehow? Will you start to panic or try to find an effective solution? Are you wondering how to recover deleted hidden files in Windows 10 easily? If you are reading this article, then we can assure you that you will be able to solve your problem when you finish reading this. Don’t believe us? You can read the whole article in a short time and understand everything about restoring the AppData folder or hidden files in Windows 10 or Windows 11. We have mentioned about the best tool for you here and a guideline to use it for your own good.
The Best Software to Recover Hidden Files in Windows 10
iBeesoft Data Recovery is the ultimate tool to use because it offers so much more than what other software does. It offers a wide range of options and extends its support to many storage types such as SSD (Solid-state drive), HDD (Hard disk drive), partitions, drives, Memory cards, USB flash drive and many more. Moreover, it recovers so many files in a single run so this program lets the user select what type of file they are looking for hence giving them the answer on how to restore hidden deleted files in Windows 10.
The Windows 10 file recovery software is a complete package for daily use. There are various scenarios where a user accidentally formats a drive or deletes all the data in a partition, and then they ask themselves how to get hidden files back in Windows 10. Well, the answer is easy iBeesoft shows hidden files in Windows 10 that have been deleted and gets them in a few minutes. Another common question of users is how to retrieve appdata folder Windows 11/10. Don't worry we have tested this and this software actually does restore the appdata folder because of its support of various folder types that made retrieving files very straight-forward.
Your Safe & Effective Windows 10 Data Recovery Software
- Deep scan - The software goes through the selected storage thoroughly to find all the files that were deleted.
- Find data from multiple storages - Data can be recovered from a variety of storages including HDD, SSD, USB and many more.
- Support for multiple storage types - Many storage devices of different types is supported, such as FAT(FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, HFS+ file systems.
- Categorize the file types - A neat feature of this software is that it helps you distribute your data according to their file type, making your search easier.
- Fewer resources required - iBeesoft Data Recovery can run on very low-end PCs as well with 256 MB RAM and 200 Mb space.
How to Recover Deleted Hidden Files in Windows PC
The procedure to recover deleted files in Windows 10 (includes hidden data) using iBeesoft Data Recovery is very simple. Just follow these steps.
- Install data recovery software on computer
- Choose a location for search or to find information
- View the hidden files and restore them
First, you need to download and install the free trial version of iBeesoft Data Recover on the Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC where you have deleted the hidden files. Please note that you need to avoid installing the software in the same drive where hidden files were deleted. It might cause data loss issue.
Launch the data recovery software, choose a place to find the data, such as partition, location, etc. The best Windows 10 data recovery software scans the partitions listed, the whole hard drive and external storage to check for lost data, and then list everything you are searching for. For specific missing places, such as desktop, favorites, or archives, you need to select the system partition. After selecting the partition, click on the "Scan" button to recover hidden files in Windows 11 or Windows 10.
When quick scanning is finished, the program will display the scan result on your display. You can also select "Deep Scan" for a thorough search. When scanning is done, you will find all your lost files displayed in the program window. From here you can easily select and preview your lost hidden files to make sure that you get the right ones. Finally, click on the "Recover" button to start recovering deleted hidden files in Windows 10 form the different output folder of your computer.
Questions and Answers for how to recover hidden files
How do I retrieve hidden files?
Yes, you just need install iBeesoft Data Recovery on your computer to retrieve hidden files. Simple steps are:
- DownloadiBeesoft Data Recovery on your computer.
- launch the data recovery and select the hard drive or partition from where hidden files are deleted and click "Scan".
- Wait for the scanning process to finish. After then, you can see the found files. Select files to preview.
- Select the found files you want to recover and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
How do I recover a hidden folder?
Definitely yes. You can recover a hidden folder with the help of iBeesoft Data Recovery
- Download and install iBeesoft Data Recovery on your computer.
- Launch the software. Select the hard drive where hidden folder is and click "Scan". If the hidden folder is on an external hard drive, you need to connect the external hard drive with your computer first.
- See the hidden folder during the scanning process? You can click to open it and check all the files there. Select files to recover to your computer and create a new folder to put them.