2 Ways to Extract Contacts from iCloud
The backup methods are provided specially to keep the information stored on user’s phones or Computer. The backup keep the data safe and secure. With the help of backup, you can easily recover the data you lost due to some accident or mistake. We are going to discuss the lost contacts in this article. If you want to know how to extract contacts from iCloud then there are two methods that will surely help you. You can either extract the contacts manually from iCloud or you can opt for iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery software. Both are effective and reliable in recovering the contacts.
Method 1. Extract Contacts from iCloud with iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
The iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery is a reliable method to extract the contacts and another form of data files from iCloud backup, iTunes backup, and iPhone. The software has integrated all the possible ways that can help the users in data recovery from iPhone, iPad, or iPod. The recovery can be done in 3 simple steps and the software ensures a 100% data recovery. The software will be helpful if you have lost data due to accidental deletion, system crash, virus attack, reset to factory settings, stolen, damaged, jailbreak, need an iOS update or unable to synchronize. Using this software will allow having a recovery of more than 100 types of data from various storage spaces. The different files supported by the software includes photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, notes, calendar, social media apps data and other types.
The iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery tool provides a streamlined process to perform the recovery. It has a similar way to extract the contacts from iCloud and iTunes backup. The best thing about using this software is that you won’t have to restore your entire phone just to get some contacts back to your iPhone.
Your Effective & Safe iPhone Recovery Software
- The software provides three different methods of recovery which include recovery from iOS devices, iTunes, and iCloud backup.
- The users can easily extract contacts along with other data such as photos, videos, messages, call history, and others.
- The iBeesoft will help the users to get data back in case the iOS device is stolen or lost or damaged. It will scan the last backup and recover the files completely.
The step-by-step guide on how to recover data from iCloud with the help of iBeesoft is explained below:
- Download and install it on your computer. Once the software is successfully installed on your computer, launch it.
- When you open the software, you will see an option to recover data from iCloud or iTunes or from iOS devices. Select the option which says "Recover from iCloud". Log in using your Apple ID and password and you will be able to see all the files that exist in your backup.
- Select the backup file and click on Scan. You will be able to see all the contacts that are present in your backup. The software will display a categorized list of the contacts after the scan is complete. Select the contacts that you want to extract from the backup. You can also have a preview of the contacts.
- Finally, click on the recover button and the contacts will be saved on your computer. From there you can export the contacts or sync them with your iPhone.
Although the software mentions only 3 methods required, we have simplified the step further to enable the users to easily understand the process. As compared to any other methods of recovery, the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery tool offers the highest success rate. Try this software and you will never have to worry about the lost files.
Method 2. Extract Contacts from iCloud manually
The iCloud stores the data from all the different Apple devices and stores them in the same place. It is not compulsory to use third party software to access the data such as contacts, photos, videos, etc. The users can do it manually with the help of a computer and their Apple ID.
The step-by-step guide on how to extract contacts from iCloud manually is given below
- Sign in to iCloud on your computer using your Apple ID and password. The entire data that is backed up on the iCloud will be displayed on the main screen.
- From the main menu, select the contacts option and find the contacts you want to extract from the backup.
- Now, click on the Settings icon and you will see an option which says "Export vCard". Click on the option and all the contacts will be downloaded on your computer. You can now extract the file online or from any vCard reader application.
The additional requirement for using this method is a vCard reader, only by using the reader you will be able to extract the contacts from the downloaded file. The main drawback of using this method is that it won’t provide a preview of the contacts you are about to extract and recover. That’s why it is recommended to use the iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery software to recover permanently deleted contacts from iPhone without backup.