10 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software for 2021
iPhone has never been a simple phone to make calls. It’s like a mini-computer, letting us contact each other, take photos, shot videos, send emails, view documents, and read books. However, as it becomes a must for daily life, we’re always vulnerable to data loss for different reasons, like deletion, factory reset, iOS errors, files sync failure, iPhone loss, etc. In this case, iPhone data recovery is the last resort we can take. Here in the following, 10 best iPhone data recovery software for 2021 are introduced, hoping you can get the right one to rescue your data.
Why need an iPhone data recovery tool?
When files are lost from iPhone, you can’t see them again unless you have iTunes and iCloud backup. If you have a backup file, then you can do the restore which also will result in your current data replacement. And if you haven’t had a backup file at all, then you must use data recovery software to scan your iPhone for the lost files. For the two reasons above, if you want to avoid data loss on iPhone, then data recovery software for iPhone is a must.
#10. iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery software works like the other iPhone data recovery tool. It allows you to recover over 20 file types, covering recover iPhone text messages, photos, videos, notes, contacts, call history, and more in different formats. Overall, it is a decent option if you’re looking to recover files from your iPhone, iTunes, or iCloud with simple interface and low costs.
- Free trial version for previewing recoverable files
- Simple interface streamlined the whole process with no jargon.
- The best iPhone recovery software offers 3 recovery modes: recover from iPhone, recover from iTunes/iCloud Backup file.
- 60-day money back guarantee.
- 7*24 technical support
- Hassle-free data recovery on iPhone
- Easy locate the desire data or file
- Free lifetime update for full version
- Simple iPhone data recovery software, no extra tools to fix iPhone problems
- Takes too long to scan
Verdict: if you’re looking for a simple iPhone data recovery to recover files, iBeesoft iPhone data recovery is suitable. It covers 3 recovery modes and a simple interface. Easy enough for individuals to use. The support can be the top one.
#9. FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery is similar to iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery. From its official site, we can see that it is emphasized the data recovery software for iPhone is especially good at recovering messages from WhatsApp, Messenger, Kik, Line, Viber, WeChat, etc.
- 3 recovery modes as well: recover from iPhone, iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Support for more than 30 file types.
- Recover messages from WhatsApp, Messenger, Kik, Line, Viber, WeChat
- The interface is simple.
- Support many text message app data recovery.
- Take a long time to complete a scan
- The price is higher than the same level ones.
Verdict: if you want to recover messages from the different social apps, like WhatsApp, Kik, Line, etc. this iPhone data recovery software is suitable for you. Of course, if you never mind the price as well. After all, the price is a little bit high.
#8. iMyFone D-Back
This software does not stand out. However, it keeps update and it’s always trying to list all the possible recoverable files. It works very well as the other iPhone data recovery software list in this article.
- Quickly recover data directly from any iOS device, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Extra feature "Fix iOS System" available to fix iOS system issues.
- Simple clear interface.
- A preview screen to show recoverable files.
- It can’t recover as many files as some of the other alternatives on this list.
- The price is too high
- month plan $59.95
- year plan $69.95
- lifetime plan $109.95
Verdict: though it is listed in No.8, it’s not as cost-effective as the previous ones. The monthly subscription fee is too high. It’s the same as iBeesoft and FonePaw life time license.
#7. Tenorshare UltData
Tenorshare UltData could be one of the oldest iPhone data recovery software. It supports 35 file types currently. Like other iPhone recovery software, it supports almost all iPhone versions.
- Recover data from iOS devices and iTunes backups.
- Support more than 35 file formats.
- Support iOS System fix.
- Nice file preview feature.
- Scans iPhone fast.
- Supports more file types than others.
- The cost is very high.
- 1-year license $179
Verdict: it supports over 35 file types. This can be the number one reason why people use it. However, the price is too high for individuals to recover files from iPhones.
#6. iMobie PhoneRescue
iMobie PhoneRescue has a very simple interface. it’s friendly for individuals who do not know many computer techniques. The scanning speed is quite high. It’s a great choice for individuals to recover data from iPhones.
- Recover data from your iPhone, iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Remove lock screen on your iPhone.
- Recover screen time & restrictions passcode.
- Basic 3 recovery modes available.
- Includes Device Rescue features.
- Both yearly and lifetime subscription plan cost is high.
- It took a long time to scan iPhone.
- year license ($69.99)
- Lifetime license ($99.99)
Verdict: it covers all the basic features for iPhone data recovery. Besides, it is able to remove the lock screen on iPhone and recover restrictions passcode. If you’re facing the issue, you can try iMobie.
#5. EaseUs MobiSaver
EaseUS MobiSaver is an iPhone data recovery software tool to recover lost and deleted data. It supports data recovery of various file types. The Windows version is stable but the Mac version is not as good as the Windows one.
- Recovers files from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Preview is available in Free version
- Several file formats and data types supported
- Recovery of all kinds of data with the Pro version
- Recovery from iTunes and iCloud backups
- Data recovery is limited with the free version
- It seems the software has not been updated for a long time since its official page tell "latest iOS 13" is supported.
- Pro: $69.95/month
- Pro+WinPE: $99.99/month
Verdict: if you do not know whether it works or not, get the free version first. When the recoverable files are found, upgrade to the Pro version. I got a message that the Windows version is stable and the Mac version crashes all the time.
FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery is a great data recovery tool for iOS devices. Its interface is very simple and intuitive. You won’t need to learn how to use it, then you will know how to use it.
- Preview detailed information about your lost data.
- Recover files from iPhone directly, from iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Runs reliably and smoothly.
- Includes large preview icons that make it easy to see your data.
- Photos on iPhone found at put into Camera Roll and Photo Library. If you want a glimpse of a file type, pay attention to different locations.
Verdict: the price is relatively reasonable, not too high. The interface is quite simple. If it’s OK to take it with the price, then go ahead.
#3. Stellar Toolkit
It’s more than an iPhone data recovery. It comes with extra feature erase unwanted data from iPhone. The developer is serious about data recovery and data protection?
- Recover unlimited file formats on devices.
- Recover up to 1 GB of files from iPhone for free
- Recover deleted data from an encrypted drive
- Quick recovery and advanced scanning
- Ability to import data from PC to iPhone
- Erase unwanted data on iPhone
- The software is not stable enough to scan iPhone.
- Standard: $39.99 per year
- Toolkit: $49.99 per year
- Toolkit Plus: $59.99 per year
Verdict: it’s a comprehensive iPhone data recovery tool. Besides basic features of data recovery software for iPhone, it can recover up to 1GB of file for free and erase unwanted iPhone data.
As I remember Wondersare called Dr.Fone as the world’s first iPhone data recovery software. However, it’s more than an iOS device recovery software tool. It’s a comprehensive tool covering data recovery, iOS issue fix, iPhone backup, and more.
- Comprehensive tool with more than data recovery feature.
- Password retrieval from the mobile phone
- Easy to use.
- HEIC photos recovery from iCloud.
- A comprehensive iOS tool.
- Too complicated for individuals to use.
- Price is too high.
- Year License: $59.95/year
- Life-Time License: $69.95/year
- 1 Year Business License: $399
- Dr. Fone Toolkit: $99.95
- Dr. Fone Full Toolkit: $139.95
Verdict: it’s a powerful tool to solve iPhone problems, like iPhone data recovery, iOS system issue fix, iPhone data backup, iPhone data transfer, etc. If you know how to use it, then it is a great option for you to manage iPhone devices.
#1. Disk Drill 4
Disk Drill 4 is very good at fast scanning, ease of navigation, and the ability to locate many delete files. It is updated frequently to fix problems and improve performance. The free version offers 500MB files recovery for totally free.
- Basic iPhone data recovery features.
- Availability of tool for data protection
- Support for over 400 file formats
- Simple user interface
- 500MB free to recover
- The price is too high for individuals.
- Non-permanent license ($89)
- Lifetime license ($118)
Verdict: it’s updated regularly to improve the performance. If you want to recover files from iPhone, get it a try and 500MB files are free to recover.