Best Alternative to Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery for Windows/Mac
As a data recovery, Stellar phoenix photo recovery is a famous tool. It allows people to recover lost or deleted photos, videos and audio files from almost all digital storage devices, like SD card, TF cards, memory sticks, and so on, even the storage devices are formatted, corrupted or damaged.
For sure, Stellar photo recovery is a great choice if you have intentionally or unintentionally deleted photos and want to recover them. It must be a great helpful tool for you to recover photos. The Stellar phoenix photo recovery also incorporated with multiple other features, like repair the damaged photos and storage devices. You can download the trial version of Stellar phoenix from here
To be honest, Stellar Phoenix photo recovery is a powerful photo recovery tool, but to some extent, it is not easy for people to use it.
First, the options in the main window are mixed, making it not easy for people to recognize with feature should be used. For example, it has 3 options in the first window: Recover Photo, Audio & Video, Create Image, Resume Recovery. You have think a twice before you leap for the photo recovery with this software, because it really isn’t easy for people to know the real meaning for each feature.
- "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" is the option for being ready for the data recovery
- "Create Image" means creating an image of preferred storage device for recovery at later stage.
- "Resume Recovery" means resuming recovery process either from saved scan information or an image file.
Second, the Stellar photo recovery is too unwieldy to recover target files selectively. After you click "Recover Photo, Audio & Video", it will scan the hard drive or external hard drive for all the supported file types.
Third, the price is a little bit high for photo recovery only. From its purchase page, you can see there are 3 options for the purchase, the lowest price is $49.99, the highest price is $79.99.
If you only need to recover deleted or lost photos on Windows PC, Mac or external hard drives, you may need an alternative to Stellar Phoenix photo recovery. I strongly recommend you iBeesoft Data Recovery. Compared with Stellar photo recovery software, it has some attractive features:
Your Safe & Effective Photo Recovery Software
- It is totally free for you to recover up to 200MB files for totally free with the free version while stellar photo recovery needs you to purchase before recovering any file.
- It supports more than photos, videos and audio files, but emails, documents, worksheet, presentation files, and more. Almost all the commonly used file types are fully supported.
- Focuses on data recovery. Simple and neat feature only for data recovery. All files deleted or lost due to formatting, hard drive corruption or damage, it will help you recover the files.
- Allow to select file types to scan and recover, saving users lots of time.
Step 1. Select File Types to Scan
After launching iBeesoft Data Recovery, you can see all the supported files are selected and be ready to be scanned. You need to uncheck the unwanted file types and keep the wanted ones checked only. After then, click "Start".
Step 2. Target the Hard Drive or External Hard Drive to Scan
If you want to recover photos or other file types from external hard drive, please first connect it with your computer firmly. In step 2, you can see all partitions on the computer as well as connected external hard drives are listed. You just need to select the target hard drive and click "Scan".
Step 3. Recover Photos/Videos/Audio Files and More
It only take a few seconds for the stellar photo recovery alternative tool to scan the lost or deleted files on Windows PC, Mac, SD cards, memory cards, and more. After then, all found files are listed in the result page. You can preview the files one by one before recovering them. After find the target files, select them and click "Recover" them to your computer.