How to Recover Files from Seagate External Hard Drive
"How to recover deleted files from Seagate external hard drive for free? I accidentally deleted some files from the hard drive and it seems there is no way for how do I access my files on Seagate external hard drive anymore. It drives me crazy."
When searching on the internet, you can see people are asking the same questions, like, "how to restore files from Seagate external hard drive", "how to do Seagate hard drive data recovery which is not detecting", "how do I access my files on Seagate external hard drive?" There are many reasons that cause the data lost or you can’t access the data on Seagate external hard drive:
- You deleted some files from Seagate hard drive intentionally or unintentionally, finally, you realize you had made a mistake.
- A pop-up reminded you to format the Seagate external drive and you did it without any attention.
- The Seagate hard drive just died, you can do nothing to it to recover the data.
- The Seagate disk is not detected by your computer.
- When you open the Seagate, it’s empty due to virus attack or other issues.
No matter in what occasions you’ve encountered, I want to say that you can try your luck to find data from a broken or dead, or normal Seagate external hard drive once you can make it detected by your computer. Just try your luck.
How to Perform Seagate External Hard Drive Recovery
No matter your Seagate external hard drive is dead, broken, formatted or deleted, the data is still on the device, waiting to be recovered. If you don’t do it in time, then it will be replaced by new data. To perform data recovery from Seagate drive, try the software, iBeesoft Data Recovery. It’s a professional yet easy-to-use file recovery tool, letting you try your luck to recover data from a Seagate external hard drive.
The Seagate file recovery software for Mac or Windows has 2 scanning modes: Quick Scan and Deep Scan. Quick Scan scans for deleted or lost data from Seagate external hard drive swiftly. It covers the data with full data properties. And Deep Scan for files from external hard drive deeply, including data with some propertied deleted or lost. Combining 2 scan modes, you can recover files from Seagate external hard drive with a better result.
Your Effective Seagate External Hard Drive Data Recovery Tool
- It supports more than 800 file types, including the commonly used pictured, videos, audio files, documents and more in various formats with different file extensions.
- Support Seagate external hard drive data recovery from different file loss scenarios like formatted it, accidental deletion, improperly pulling out the Seagate drive, and more.
- Designed for individuals, no more technique jargon makes it simple and easy to get deleted/formatted files back from Seagate external hard drive.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Seagate External Hard Drive
- Use the digital cable to connect your Seagate external hard drive with your computer
- Click the download button to get the Seagate external hard drive recovery software.
- Launch this Seagate external hard drive recovery program.
- Select the target disk to start extracting lost data.
- Restore Data from Seagate External Hard Drive
making sure it is detected by your computer. Only in this way, you can do Seagate hard drive data recovery.
If you want to recover files from external hard drive on Mac, download the Mac version, for Windows PC, download the PC version. Both of them work the same. After then install it on your computer.
From the very first window, you can click "go to setting" to select the file types you want to restore from the Seagate external hard drive. Of course, only selecting the needed file types will shorten the scanning process.
You need to select the Seagate external hard drive as the place where the software will recover data from. After then, click "Scan" to recover deleted files from external hard drive or format Seagate disk recovery.
It might take a long time for the data scanning if your Seagate external hard drive has big storage and there are many files there. Don’t worry! Just leave the software running in the background. When it is done, you can see the files sorted into categories. Filter out the data you want to recover from the Seagate external hard drive and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
By default, the above-mentioned scanning mode is Quick Scan. the best external hard drive recovery software scans for data with a complete data property. If your data has lost some data property, it might not be found by the Quick Scan mode. There then, you need to try the "Deep Scan" to scan for files, retrieve files from Seagate hard drive, and then check out whether they’re the ones you’re looking for not. Try your luck now!
BTW, no matter how good your Seagate external hard drive is, you’d better back up it regularly since data on it is important for you. To do the backup, you can try the quick backup tool iBeesoft Dbackup to protect Seagate external hard drive data.