How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10/8/7/XP
It must be a distressing matter when you realize some valuable file get lost from computers. For instance, the important files were deleted unexpectedly, and recycle bin was emptied soon afterward. Or even, you don’t know for what reason the file was missing. Does it mean the lost data cannot be found anymore? Is there any file recovery solution to recover permanently deleted files? In fact, there are many ways to help you get the deleted files or folder back. Before we start recovering permanently deleted files in Windows 10/8/7/XP, let’s take a look at the data loss scenario.
- Careless deletion and emptying recycle bin soon just as mentioned in the first paragraph.
- Formatting drive or partition unconsciously.
- Files deletion by using "Shift + Delete".
- Some malware invasion and causing data loss.
- Sudden power outage or system corruption during data transmission.
- The Logical and physical error of the hard drive...
Whether your files or folder is permanently deleted due to the above error or other reasons. Don't worry, there are two ways for how to recover permanently deleted files from local/external hard drive.
- Quick Navigation
- Solution 1 - How to Recover Deleted File from Recycle Bin
- Solution 2 - How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows PC
Solution 1 - How to Recover Deleted File from Recycle Bin
This deleted file recovery method does not adapt to clearing the recycle, Shift + Delete key to delete the files or lost files for other reasons. If you do, you can still use the following way to recover deleted files from recycle bin after empty or restore permanently deleted files on Windows 10/8/7/XP.
This is the most common circumstance you meet probably. Considering releasing space or data confidentiality, you may delete data by using "Delete" or dragging them to recycle bin directly. Usually, deleted data in recycle bin can be stored for a long time. So, just open recycle bin to find and recover them without effort. If you don't empty the recycle bin, then you can select the files you need and click "Restore" to recover deleted files from recycle bin in Windows.
Solution 2 - How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows PC
This solution applies to file loss due to "Shift+Del " and without backup files, emptying recycle bin, formatted drives, deleted a partition, disk displays as RAW, system/software crash, Windows reinstallation, repartition, hard drive logical error, and so on. We are a pleasure to recommend the best file recovery software – iBeesoft Data Recovery. This is a specialized recover permanently deleted file program, with which you can recover most kinds of lost data from not the only hard drive, but also memory card, USB drive or external hard drive.
What’s more, iBeesoft Data Recovery is a piece of easy-to-use software. It means even though you have rare related experience, you can also succeed to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10/8/7/XP easily and independently.
Your Effective Software for Recover Permanently Deleted Files
- Supports more than 500 file types. It can completely recover deleted videos, documents, graphics, audios, archive files and more.
- The deleted file recovery tool offers 2 scan modes can completely scanning the storage device sector by sector to ensure recovery results.
- It is fully compatible with recover deleted files in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server, and Mac OS X.
Step-by-step to Recover Permanently Deleted Files on Windows
Step 1: Launch the deleted file recovery application. Select a location where you deleted files and click the "Scan" button to scan your permanently deleted files. If you recover files from external hard drive, please connect it to this computer.
Step 2: When the scan is complete, you can view the deleted files in the list. You can quickly view the files of your need by type. If you need to recover, select them and click "Recover" button to save and recover permanently deleted files in Windows PC.
You can achieve file recovery most of the time. In general, it is near impossible to recover files upon these two occasions:
- Data coverage. In fact, the deleted data will not be removed from the drive immediately. They are just kept invisible, but recoverable until new data overwrite them by taking the place of the deleted data.
- Physical damage of hard drive. If your hard drive is physically damaged, like a scratch or bad track, it is unlikely to recover lost files from drive by using any rescue tool. Under this circumstance, you can resort to a professional file recovery company to have a try.
Thus, you have a chance to finish file recovery in most cases, you could follow the guide in Part 2 to complete recover permanently deleted files. We hope these practical ways will be helpful. Download this deleted file recovery software if you are suffering from data loss. Good luck!